Guest #SHINAI

Euh, there's no Target in Canada XD So, Wal-Mart wins by default~

Even tho, they're both like big all-in-1 super mega stores ^^;

Wal-Mart's fun time store. I got lost once hahaa

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WALMART ALL THE WAY. i only buy necessities(shampoo, pads, etc.), snacks, and develop photos from there..target sells the same things at a higher price..sure it's usually a difference of less than a dollar, but since i often buy these kinda things..it'll add up

they both have crappy service and yes, walmart is unorganized, but i generally know where things are located..

Guest miimisunshine

i will go for target.. they are actually starting to have nice clothes there.

and the walmart i live near is way too crowded. there is no way i am going in there.

I actually did an essay for English class about big bad Walmart so I have to say Target. Target treats their employees better so that's why service is friendlier.

Also, crime rates at Wal-Mart parking lots are like ten times higher than parking lots at Target because Target has more security guards and they actually have somebody monitoring the parking lot cameras. I'll be too scared to go to a Wal-Mart parking lot.

Guest 「Sachiko」

Target -- they have a Starbucks there, customer friendly, and it's more organized than Walmart

oh, and after reading about the toxic flip flops that Walmart sold, definately Target

Guest kimmyrout

i could probably live in target.

I second that. I <3 Target - it's got everything you want and things that you didn't think you needed. Every time I go to Target, I always end up spending so much money... :sweatingbullets:

Guest Urban.love

Target most definetly. My mom works there hahas and I love that store. They are always so clean and they have some nice clothes. Plus you gotta love the Starbucks and Pizza hut lol. All the Walmarts I've been to were messy.

Archived