[ Jyp's 2 Day]new 2 P M Official Pictures **edit** Debut 9/04

Guest i.said.hi

Guest charitee

omg wow the mics sure do suck

BUT WHO CARES. GAHHH <333

omg. they were great. really sweaty though o-o even before the performance started

they must've been really nervous eh?

LOL I LOVE JUNHO XD He's so cute/hot everything <33

word about the mics sucking! and OMG, i was so irritated with the cameraman when he/she kept focusing on the "10" logo. i get that you want to emphasize the title of the song and the lyrics, but i want to see the boys perform [plus, i can see the "10" graphic regardless of whether you focus on it or not].

hahahaha. their debut performance was soooooo good. i didn't think that their vocals live was at all perfect, but it was pretty freakking good especially with all the dancing and stuff that they had to do. the dance routine was what got me though. it looked so friggin hard, but they executed it so amazingly well. i was like homg, how are they able to keep dancing and singing with such a hard routine? hahaha. and my goodness, they were oozing with charisma. like, they were so comfortable on stage and pretty much owned it. im so proud of 2PM. they surpassed my already high expectations.

also, for some reason, they just seem different from the other kpop boy groups. there's a different quality about them that i just can't put my finger on. i think i'm getting this kind of american feel from them *gasp.* or maybe it's the bboy moves that were integrated into the choreography? i don't know. anyways, i can't wait to see their future performances. imo, they can only get better and i can't wait to see that. hopefully, more people will see their talent and support them...

yayyy for 2PM<3

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wonderkid

the guys were so sweaty during their perf....that was so sexy^^

i loved their perf!! all those acrobatic/b-boy moves were HOT!!! i can't wait for their other performances!

Picture6-3.png

(credit mnet)

2PM fans (from daum fan cafe "midmee") decorated the JYP building with posters/balloons/ and post-its with messages the night before their big debut perf on mnet.

Picture18-1.pngPicture19-1.png

Picture20-1.png

(credit cafe.daum.net/JYP2007) <-- junsu and junho visit this cafe often

Guest jingaling.

just saw their performance on mcountdown.

their performance was good.

the choreography was awesome & different from other boybands.

I just their performance. It was pretty good, I guess.

I can't believe they actually ended up doing those flips on stage =P

But yeah, Jae slipped at the end, which was why I always wondered if they do those flips on stage and something like that would happen O___O

But yeah, a very energetic performance ^^

Just call me a bonafied 2PM fangirl ahah

WOW WOW WOW! I was totally blown away xD I didn't think they were actually gonna be flipping around everywhere on stage! The vocals were pretty good, but they sounded outta breath some times (well duh, look at that routine) haha. WOW. I'm still shaking xD

OMG the performance was hot.

I loved it.

They were kinda shaky in the beginning but that didn't stop them. They just took control of the stage & did their thing.

ChangSung looked so hot...gosh it's such a crime to like him for me but I can care less...ChangSung is just too dayum sexy.

Their dancing was on point & I was surprised that they sang it live (despite the mics sucking) I mean they sang it live & the song has such a hard choreography to it.

They really wanted to show everyone that 2PM is the group to watch out for.

The only thing I had a problem with was the camera man I just hated how he kept zooming into the 10. It was annoying.

I didn't watch this performance to see the big screen with 10 on it I watched this performance to see 2PM.

The mics were a given that they will suck. MNet audio sucks...

Despite all that, 2PM was hot...I can't wait for their next performance.

I uploaded the performance on my YT account. If anyone wants to watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ldzTGgXa0

here's a HQ of the performance video/audio isn't really sync but at least it's HQ:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJVcjuUUVCU

Guest baby--s

It was definitely pretty good for their debut performance.

Everyone was looking very smex! ;)

Jay's little slip at the end scared the heck outta me x_x lol hope he didn't injure himself.

Guest talksound

there was one part where junho looked EXACTLY like rain. exactly alike.

they did pretty decent on their debut, i must say. does anyone have an interview anywhere?

I'M SOOO HAPPY THAT 2PM HAS FINALLY DEBUTED TODAY!

I'm even happier to see that the members happily performed with confidence, charisma and they made sure to put on the best stage presence and they sure did!

Although, it was their first performace but it was filled with total hotness of each member.

I'm glad that each member has about the same amount of screen and no one overshadowed one another by having more lines. Each individual had the right amount of screen time to display their own unique style.

I think they had a fantastic debut perf. They were able to make use of the large stage and did those awesome flip!!

I agree with some posts above regarding to their voice shakiness in the begining, HOWEVER they casted that nervousness aside in no time and were able to perform well until the end. BRAVO!

overall, I LOVED IT!!!

THEIR SONG IS HOT, THEIR DANCE ROUTINES ARE HOT AND THEIR STAGE PRESENCES ARE HOT!!!

2PM HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My heart almost stopped toward the end when Jae fell

the wrong way!! THEY PULLED IT OFF!! well Mnet has

huge problems with their audio.. are the boys going to be on mubank tomorrow??

Mubank is the best live outlet, cuz they actually know what they are doing.. he he

Shakiness = nervousness... remember when 2AM debuted? they were so shaky,

espcially seul ong..!! to me this was a SUCCESS (well give and take some slip ups)

My babies looked so beautiful on stage.. they owned that place...

I'M CRAVING FOR MORE!!!! no other boy band does it like them..

Set the standard boys.. CHARISMA!!!!!!!!

I'm sooo proud!!!

ALL I WANT IS ONE DAY now!! haha

Guest cindyh84

oh gosh! their performance was HOTT!!

too bad we couldn't really see their faces!

oh we'll...their performance was super energetic!

i loved it!! what a good way to start off their debut!!

their all good looking too! ahha i can't decide who i like more!

i like them all!!

Guest whohungjen?

ah, just watched 2pm's debut

it was pretty good

i've been eyeing them for awhile now, but i wasn't too into their mv

however, i still think this is a group i'm going to be watching out for in the future

i'm not too into 2am though...they're good too but not my style

by the way did anybody else laugh out loud when they heard of the name One Day? hahaa because i did :o

I seriously don't know how many times I fan-squealed while I was watching the video. C:

Everyone was ABSOLUTELY HOT!

The singing was great, the flips were great (despite Jae stumbling a bit near the end), and overall, all the boys were great! But yeah, faulty mics and crappy audio systems account to the softness of their voices, so I really look forward to hearing them sing live on Music Bank. (since MB makes all their artists sing live, the mics/audio systems should be MUCH better)

Guest holycooooow

They did awesome!! They came out with such charisma and confidence! Love Junsu! His voice reminds me a lot of

Taeyang from Big Bang!

Guest xXsmilesXx
chansung and taec can sing better than i thought,i'm really impressed :)

same here, i'm so impress.

Junho was so sexy..omg.. so sexy..whoot.

I'm disappointed that Jusun didn't get as much parts as i excepted.

but overall it was a great performance. omg poor jae but they did good.

Guest tinklebell301

sorryyy they're so low quality...=.=

2008090503667_2008090576941.jpg

2008090503677_2008090576951.jpg

2008090503687_2008090576961.jpg

pp_2386_2_1220566161.jpg

pp_2386_1.jpg

their debut performance was fjdioasjf893jqfklas.

that's all i can say. its just too HOT for actual wordss.

Credit : as tagged

that was some cool dancing... But it the song sounded shaky. I'm not a big fan of this song though... it seems like more rapping than singing. One guy had a really nice voice.

hehe it felt like I was watching 8 Rains XD. LOL when the two guys were shaking their butts, they look feminine :P

Archived