[11/13/2005] Unseen Youngstreet Episode With Dong Bang Shin Ki

The DJs Being Kim Heechul + Park Heebon <3

I've had people say that they wanted to see this episode when I posted up Youngstreet pictures of Heechul, Heebon, and DBSK last time - so I decided to share it now that I have finally got it uploaded onto Veoh. You'll have to watch it on Veoh TV or download it to get the full version. It's a fun episode~! ^^* Since they're all friends under SM, they're so comfortable w/ each other and laugh nonstop. It's old (back in their Rising Sun days) but I think it's unseen to many people. The first minute doesn't have any sound, so you have to wait 'till 0:56 for the sound. You can fast forward it to 0:56 if you would like. The last few minutes of it is also cut off. But other than that, the episode is fine. Sadly, there are no subs - but please let me know if you would like to sub it (I can translate it)~!

Puhahaha-HeechulHeebon-shi.jpg

265041974.jpg

[11/13/2005] Heechul/Heebon's Youngstreet - DBSK As Guests (Veoh)

Caps

DBSK-Heebon-Heechul.jpg

DBSK-Heebon-Heechul-1.jpg

DBSK-Heebon-Heechul-2.jpg

DBSK-HeebonsArmxD.jpg

Micky-HeebonsHeadxD.jpg

This is my first time posting up a video link to Veoh, so please let me know if it's not allowed (because I wasn't sure). Otherwise - I hope you enjoy the episode (and I apologize for not having it subbed for those who need it). Like I said, please feel free to ask me to translate it if you're willing to do the subbing.

CREDIT: Naver & Yahoo Korea

Archived