[drama 2008] Park Jung Geum, Heavenly Beauty (woman Of Matchless Beauty) 천하일&#4

Guest huangsy

Guest mandalaywith

Thanks Mandalaywith, finally, your file is "uploaded", been trying since last nite....downloading now. Glad that rating has pick up again. l am just wondering.....does it has anything to do with there are more air time for MJ in this episode as compares to epi 19??? hee hee....talking like a KMJ fan...... :ph34r:

jojo Mon!

sorry :tears:

Yesterday night uplaod vod is problem have.

so today 2AM in uplad program in i delete to file.

yesterday night is i very sleeping.

forget to Delete clubbox in file. :rolleyes:

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mandalaywith

Drama "Park Jung Geum " E20 Rating

TNS Nationwide-16.8% Seoul-17.1%

7. 주말연속극<천하일색박정금> MBC 16.8

7. 주말연속극<천하일색박정금> MBC 17.1

Source-TNS

SoShi Subs Presents

[soShi Subs] Park Jung Geum - Yoona Cuts

[soShi Subs] Park Jung Geum ep. 19 - Yoona Cut [04.05.08]

9fry55.jpg

YT

JOIN With HJSplit

[soShi Subs] Park Jung Geum ep. 20 - Yoona Cut [04.05.08]

2ldb0qx.jpg

YT

Project 78!. Yoona's acting has really improved. This one goes out to all the Yoonaddicts, man now i really can't wait for her new daily drama. Enjoy! Pink Subs FTW

Translator: wkg7z6

Editor: Soy & boxclub

Timer: rockdaworld05

Encoder: slyph

for future projects : http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=976

Hi wils2948,

It is really anybody's guess, with Yura expecting, it does seems a bit remote for JG and GS to be together again. JG is too kind and thoughtful to breaks up a marriage and GS is also a responsible person, he would not leave his child and the mother to marry another. However, with 50 episode to go (it is not even the half way mark yet) anything can happen really. l don't think anyone has any idea what the scriptwriter has in store for GS and JG. In fact in one of the earlier interview, Min Jong sii told the press that even he doesn't knows who he is suppose to end up with, so my guess is that the scriptwriter is keeping "mum" about the whole thing and so far there is really no indication how the drama will ends. There is a possibility that he doesn't ends up with either of them.

What we do know is that up to epi 20 both JG and GS still have feelings for each other but they are kept buried. In epi 20,

JG ask GS for help to defend a young girl in her charge who is accuse of murder. GS decline citing the fact that Yura is pregnant and that she would not be comfortable if both of them are working together. However, he later changes his mind when he discover that the young girl is wrong accused. However, guess who goes to his office and stuffed upon both of them?

. Anyone, has any idea ??

Guest mandalaywith

Anyone with epi 21 and 22 in their clubbox where l can download.....l need LQ files....cheers !

jojo Mon& all of fan

I'm come back here.!

Park Jung Geum E21,22,23,24(Today Ep) LQ file upload finshed in My clubbox.

Park Jung Geum E21 LQ file Download link

Park Jung Geum E22 LQ file Download link

Park Jung Geum E23 LQ file Download link

Park Jung Geum E24 LQ (Today Ep)file Download link

credit- http://clubbox.co.kr/mdy80

you join my clubbox,you can download file.

Using Clubbbox Guide

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...492&st=1425

Is PJG mother dead or alive?

Did Yura lose her baby?

Did the grandfather find out his wife dealings?

Did the son find out his mother is looking for him?

Is Uyra starting an affair with the other lawyer?

Warh......so many questions arh?

Is PJG mother dead or alive?

no, she is still alive. but she probably don't have long to live, let me check further and let you know but as of epi 24, she is still around.

Did Yura lose her baby? :tears:

Yes, she lost her baby

Did the grandfather find out his wife dealings?

l believe he thinks that his young wife is having an affair with another man, hence he hires someone to follows her

Did the son find out his mother is looking for him?

l think in the next episode, JG's elder son will knows who is his mother, you can see from the trailer that he is looking at some photos.

Is Uyra starting an affair with the other lawyer?

so far, not yet. In epi 23, she gives monies to this lawyer to take over the case that GS is handling for JG. The victim is wrongly accuse and don't have the means to hire a lawyer. JG asks GS to help but unfortunately, they are seen by Yura who automatically think that they are having an affair. She feels that GS is using this as an excuse to renew his link with JG. She wants GS to give up the case for her and the baby sake but GS told her that he couldn't find other lawyers as the accused don't have the means to hire one and also, as there is some complications in the case, most lawyers don't want to handle it.

Yura told GS that she will pays for the legal fees for this accuse. She looks for this other lawyer, however, he returns the monies to GS but not before humilating him (GS) saying that he uses his wife monies to hire others to handle his "difficult" cases, cases that he cannot handle.

The above are what l gathered after seeing the episodes with Chinese subtitles, however, epi 22 and epi 23 subtitles are not ready yet, so l could be wrong in my replies. Hope these help you gerryg

Warh......so many questions arh?

The above are what l gathered after seeing the episodes with Chinese subtitles, however, epi 22 and epi 23 subtitles are not ready yet, so l could be wrong in my replies. Hope these help you gerryg

JoJo you're the best! Thank you ever so kindly. :rolleyes:

Yura and GS is such a poor couple aren't they. That's what happens when you lie and cheat ..... you're never secured.

You are most welcome gerryg, l am just thankful that there is Chinese subtitles available and that l can read and understand Chinese. l know what it is like....... dying to know what's happening and yet not able to because we don't understand the language. Feel free to ask anything and l will do my very best.......

Archived