[drama 2008] Park Jung Geum, Heavenly Beauty (woman Of Matchless Beauty) 천하일&#4

Guest huangsy

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jojo

i need episodes 12, 17, and 18 actually.

thnx a bunch!!

Sorry, lisako, l didn't see your message. It is not a problem at all, l have all these episodes, if you can just memo me your email address, l will upload them to yousendit and send the links to you.

Cheers

Hi jojo!

So what's going on?

- Does PJG and her son know who they are to each other?

- Where did they bury her mother?

- Is anyone concern about how she constantly bangs her head when she is fighting???

- Is Yura having an affair? How is their marriage going?

- PGJ's father still being duped by his mis-trust?

Thanks!

Oh, I enoyed 'Pity is akin to Love'

Guest jojo

Hi jojo!

So what's going on?

- Does PJG and her son know who they are to each other?

- Where did they bury her mother?

- Is anyone concern about how she constantly bangs her head when she is fighting???

- Is Yura having an affair? How is their marriage going?

- PGJ's father still being duped by his mis-trust?

Thanks!

Oh, I enoyed 'Pity is akin to Love'

Hahaha, so many questions again, you need to wait a bit though, l have been busy this week and have no time to catch up with epi 24 and 25 which were just sub. promise to answer all your questions shortly. l think for sure, Yura is not having any affair, she goes with HT but when he tries to seduce her, she is not interested (epi 26).. ....her heart is still with GS. HT is making use of Yura to humilate GS. He hates GS and when he sense that Yura is at odds with her husband, he wants to works with Yura to humilates GS. Will give you more details later.

Glad you like "Pity is akin to Love".....it is a good article isn't it ?

Guest jojo

jojo mon

How are you.

Park Jung Geum lQ file update.wait.

Thankyou, l am downloading now, by the way, will you be uploading LDW's new drama ?

Guest mandalaywith

Thankyou, l will be waiting.....by the way, will you be uploading LDW's new drama ?

LDW news drama is today 10pm starting.LQ file will update.y

KMj drama is 8pm drama,LDW is 10pm MBC drama.^^

Guest jojo

For gerryg

Hi sorry for the late reply. Only manage to catch up with the epi i 23 and 24 . First let me answer some of your queries first.

Does PJG and her son know who they are to each other?

Only JH, he finds out from the PI that is hired by Yura's mother to keep a tab on him all these years. This is shown in epi 24. He now realises that JG is her mother but because he is now on the other side of the law, (he has brushes with her in an earlier episode) he hesitate to to make himself known to her.

Is Yura having an affair? How is their marriage going?

Well, as l mentioned in my earlier post, what l saw in epi 27 showed that Yura didn't ended up having an affair with HT(the scumbag lawyer). In epi 23, after Yura has lost her child, she goes thru a depression, feels bitter towards JG and GS. GS tries to cheer her up but fail.....when GS and her visited his parents, she springs a surprise by saying that they both want a divorce. Her grouse is that GS is only happy with the person he loves and not anyone else. At home, both GS and her argue again and Yura final words to GS is "Don't you realise that the very moment my child dies, the opportunity for both JG and you to be together again also dies?" She may seems to has says this out of spite and anger but it is very true. Too much guilt for GS and JG.

In epi 24...At the bar with HT, he tries to made his move, first he complains about GS saying that he is always seems so righteous, so perfect and that GS despises them. Yura agrees with him and he suggests that both of them should work together and humilates GS. Yura ask how and from HT's expressions, he is suggesting that they should have an affair. Yura flatly refuses but HT hits the nail on the spot when he says that GS doesn't treasure Yura. Yura stays on and got herself drunk, not that she likes HT but because here is someone who "seemingly" understand her feelings. HT is smart enough to sense the marital problems that GS and Yura have and he is waiting for his chance. l think that he gets great satisfaction just seeing the look on GS's face when he brings a drunk Yura home, he is lurking around Yura and waiting for his chance.

Will continue later on the balance questions....sorry :huh:

Guest jojo

for Gerryq

PGJ's father still being duped by his mis-trust?

You bet. He is really taken in with the help of that PI. Mr Park grows suspicious of his "mis-trust" when he notices the nbr of calls she is getting. He finds out that she is meeting someone and thought that she has an affair. Mr Park arrange to meet the PI and was taken in when PI tells him that he is employ by his (Mr Park) wife to search for a lost boy all these time. Mr Park feels so guilty for suspecting her of having an affair and apologises to her. Of course the "mis-trust" " sizes the opportunity to make herself looks like an angel in front of Mr Park.

Where did they bury her mother?

it is not shown but l believe it is not in the family burial place as Mr Park has told JG that his "mis-trust" is now his official wife.... :crazy:

Is anyone concern about how she constantly bangs her head when she is fighting???

l am not sure, l didn't come across anyone talking about that or comment about it.

Guest jojo

Hi gerryq, you are most welcome. l will try to put up more later, please be patient.

Oh, l will like to add that

althought JH knows PJG is his mother he doesn't know about Yura's mother's wicked deed. Also, JG is not aware of him yet.

Guest mandalaywith

Drama "Park Jung Geum" E29 Rating

TNS

Nationwide-13.3%

Seoul-13.6%

"Park Jung Geum" E29 Rating My Cap

36194512_719x836.jpg

Archived