How Do You React To Morning Calls?

Guest bbyxwinnie

Depends... Sometimes it rings my favourite song so I don't answer, sometimes it rings an annoying ringtone so I answer right away. xD But yeah, I need these wake up calls so I normally answer calmly or don't answer at all.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kimahnna

Morning calls? Define morning =P

If nobody is at home, I just ignore them (that is, if I can actually hear them). If they keep on calling, I will eventually pick up and just satisfy the caller's requests.

Guest CriticalHit

First I think "WHO THE %@$# IS CALLING" then I go back to sleep hoping it'll stop but when it doesn't I throw myself out of bed and pick up the phone and snap "HELLO?" and then change my tone according to who it is lol. If it's someone wasting my time then I'd be like "I'm still sleeping. Call me later bye." I hate being woken up by stupid fone calls lol

Guest adrenaline__x

i answer the phone. which is usually like 5 times after they call. im a heavy sleeper >_<

i answer with a hello? and usually fall asleep while they're talking.

if they annoy me that much i'll answer, say stfu and shut off my phone.

haha that happend today. School was closed for 2 hours and my friend called me i just let it ring... i hate getting up and answering when i'm sleeping or what not?

It really depends on who's calling, and the time of the call.

If it's someone who clearly knows that I'm sleeping at that time, and yet still called, they'll normally get a scolding from me.

Guest monchichi

I let it ring. I sleep like the dead if I'm really tired and never really hear the darn thing ringing.

However, I did get a call at 7am this morning from my crush because he got a missed call from me the night before. Super sweet. Made my morning that much better <3

Guest -trang-

lol it really depends on who's name is showing on the caller id =P

i usually ignore them because theres a button on my phone that makes it go on silent

whilst the person is still ringing x) but there are rare occasions when i pick up and mumble

replies to the person then they would go "oh are you sleeping? sorry i'll call back another time"

T_T then i'd get pissed and yell at them, asking what they want =P

My friends know not to call me in the morning. They are looking at the wrong person to wake up haha. But usually I'll answer it; if it's my friend then I'll just go, "CALLMELATEROKAYBYE" They always have to ask, "Sorry, did I wake you up?? :[" WHY YES. YES, YOU DID -_-

Apparently, according to my friends, I answer and calmly reply with something that doesn't really make sense.

--a few days ago

Friend: BECKY YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE GET READY FOR SCHOOL

Me: okay~

Friend: Dude. Are you not going to go to school...?

Me: I don't know. Maybe. Maybe. Okay, good night.

It was during winter break though, my friend was trying to trick me because she knew I had been out til late the night before.

Archived