[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Maymay, it seems like it'll be on next Monday 09/15 at 9:55pm. We'll have the exact schedule when the synopsis of episode 7 is up.

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/news_view.asp?idx=...&category=1

Status of subs from With S2 on the bottom of this page:

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/With_S2

The OST is exported to Japan for 1 billion Won (~ 1 million USD).

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview....d=2008090912507

BTW, the set released is only part 1; wondering when the next volume will be released.

omo! really? there is a PART 2 of the OST?! waa!! haha! i wish more artist can sing in the OST! :D

Guest kdramafanusa

ANOTHER OST? This sounds good, I'm in on that!

Saved this picture when the OST was released, but I kept forgetting to post it here:

eoeostpart1zk4.jpg

Credits: as labeled

Guest crazymovie

tbd

Was burnt east, wishes the country, the Beethoven virus, wishes the flower garden (from the left side) `dies lives ' The broadcasting 3 out dramas put September the Great Divide and to the electrification (guerrilla warfares) which is keen they jump in. Month * will be able to predict a tree all result rarely as has a front game with prominent works where. To month was burnt in MBC `with the east ' KBS `love matches ' the middle which is in the process of this broadcasting, SBS `hit sends the 16th challenge ' 9th bell sub-zero saltily at `hanger-on ' successions. Already is burnt in `where is visible the end of last month first appearance the east ' until before the nose scorched to overtake the program rating of `hangers-on who are a month drama strongest person in only broadcasting 5 time ', share the forecast as 25,000,000,000 great work severely. But as much as `hit to be salty ' powers are not 100,000,000. Is performance work the movie mobilizes the above of 6,000,000 spectator also the drama which is burnt pushes and market [hyek] and Kim gives, etc. `opens and one example [sul], malleability is because arming at the performance positions which are gorgeous on the east ' is burnt is not pushed. From like that situation `hit to be salty ' currently in `was burnt will not be deprived the dangerous month drama strongest voluntary place on the east and ' not to be will be able to defend and is price of land matter of concern and interest. The tree competition more is keen. To broadcasting 3 out all ambitions sticks together with great works which prepared. MBC `Beethoven virus ' comes KBS `wishes and first the country ' to broadcast first in 10th same time to tree pole warfare, jumps in SBS `wishes and 24th the flower garden ' is not distant participates. One entertainment world persons concerned will stick together about this tree pole competition “sees at performance position but sees with work characteristic but all the superior works among and what kind of drama will be most and will be loved predicts, will be difficult and” “so running alone three dramas will divide a program rating probably and without little by little they will not have and to peel, they did” they predicted. Result of the electrification which is keen the contour of drama all Oh! is the prospect which will be the possibility of knowing on the end of this month about which becomes known. Currently the persons concerned of this drama have ahead broadcasting and the condition which boils down the breast. As expected what kind of drama the interest where the winner of electrification will become comes to collect.

Guest fallen*angel*

can someone please explain why the reporters came to DC's brother house at night & waking up him & his mother? they seemed to congratulate them... about what? please tell me, please...thank you.

Guest imogene_af

can someone please explain why the reporters came to DC's brother house at night & waking up him & his mother? they seemed to congratulate them... about what? please tell me, please...thank you.

He got into Seoul National University to take up Law, the nation's most prestigious scholarship. Living in a small town and all, it was a huge deal for everyone.

Guest fallen*angel*

He got into Seoul National University to take up Law, the nation's most prestigious scholarship. Living in a small town and all, it was a huge deal for everyone.

thank you very much. i was so lost. THANK YOU!!!!!

Guest lucky_moon

Does someone have the translation for the songs in the OST:

01. 운명을 거슬러 Reverse Fate - Sg워너비 ( SG Wannabe), 김종욱 (Kim Jong-Wook).

02. Crazy Woman - See Ya (Kim Yeon-Ji 김연지), Davichi (Lee Hae-Ri 이해리), Lee Jung-Min 이정민.

05. 갈증 Thirst - 김종욱 (Kim Jong-Wook).

I'd be grateful to u guys :D

Guest kdramafanusa

Track #1: 운명을 거슬러 Reverse Fate - Sg워너비 ( SG Wannabe), 김종욱 (Kim Jong-Wook)

Go Against Destiny - SG Wannabe

The person that became a flower in my heart...

The person that made me smile all the time...

That person that filled my heart entirely with blooming love...

In the storm, I would become a shelter;

I'm the person that would protect you

Even though I hurt, I love you

even though I'm sad, I try to smile

I love you, I love you even though I can't tell you

Even though you don't love me,

even though you don't look at me,

I'm a happy person even with one memory

The person that became rain before my eyes...

The person that always made me cry...

The person that left wounds on my heart with separation...

Though our relentless destiny has ended with today...

Even though I hurt, I love you

even though I'm sad, I try to smile

I love you, I love you even though I can't tell you

Even though you don't love me,

even though you don't look at me,

I'm a happy person even with one memory

The words I want to promise in front of the world:

I want to give up my life and protect you

The person that was my all...

The person that was welcome through the times...

I miss you, I miss the day we loved too much

If we should ever meet again,

let's not leave each other then

Destiny will break away faced with our love

credit: minhhiep87

w0w!that's a great news..haha!is this only the drama which has 2nd album of OST?haha.

^no, i know that sad sonata had like 3 albums.

anyway, this drama is really intense and everytime i finish the episodes for the week, it seems like eternity for the next week to come rolling :wacko:

omg song seung hun is so good looking and his acting skills, omo his english is pretty good but funny (esp the part where he pretends to attack mike)

and dennis can't act O___O he was so stiff; reminded me of those caucasion extras korean dramas tend to hire for the english parts

I really wish someone can be so kind and give us a eps summary of each eps...

I really enjoy all the pix but I want to know what is going on and currently with out internet at the moment... I can't watch it... greatly appreciate it... thnx in advance if someone do share eps summary with me.

Guest kdramafanusa

Track #3: 고백 Confession - Sg워너비 / SG Wannabe (Kim Jin-Ho 김진호)

Confession - Sg Wannabe (Kim Jin Ho)

고백

너도 나와 같을까 Are you like me too?

내 모든걸 줘도 아까울것 없는 사람 Me, who give you my everything and never regret

니가 아플때는 대신 아파해도 좋을 사람 when you hurt , me ..who can hurt instead of you and be good for you

그런 마음 너도 갖고있을까 Do you also have that kind of heart too ?

너도 나와 같을까 Are you like me too?

내 목숨 바쳐도 후회하지 않을 사람 Me , give my life for you and never feel sad

니가 날 부르면 어디에있든 you call me where I am

너에게 달려와 줄 그런 사람이 여기있어 Me, that kind of person who run to you

가슴이 아파도 너 하나면 그걸로 됐어 even heart hurt , you are the one

마음을 다쳐도 너 없으면 그게 더 아파 even heart got pain, but If i don't have you , I hurt more

하나만 약속해 너도 나와 같다면 Just one promise ... If you are like me,

너를 위해 나는 죽어도 좋아 even die for you , it's good

내가 못했던 그 말 I can't say that word

미안하다는 말 그대신 고맙다는 말 'thank you' instead of 'sorry'

눈물만 주어도 기쁜 맘으로 받아준 단 한사람 even I give you tears but you still receive them with glad heart

너를 위해 난 살고싶어 I want to live for you

가슴이 아파도 너 하나면 그걸로 됐어 even heart hurt , you are the one

마음을 다쳐도 너 없으면 그게 더 아파 even heart got pain, but If i don't have you , I hurt more

하나만 약속해 너도 나와 같다면 Just one promise ... If you are like me,

너를 위해 나는 죽어도 좋아 even die for you , it's good

세월이 흐른다해도 even the time pass

변하지 않을 내 맘을 기억해줘 please remember my heart which never change from you

내 삶을 버려도 너 만큼은 버리지 못해 even I have to lose my life , you can't lose it too

가진것 없어도 너 만큼은 다 주고싶어 even I have nothing , I will give you all like the way you gave me

하나의 소원은 니가 행복하기를 just one of my wish is 'you are happy'

슬픔없는 곳에 니가 있기를 and live in the place where has no sadness

credit: roompay

Guest Zealousy

^

Didn't it just air yesterday? Best be patient.

~~~~~

OMG! I just realized that the Young Dong Wook played Cha Moo Hyuk's nephew in I'm Sorry, I Love You.

I knew I saw him somewhere!

Guest supErnova1114

Hehe, finished watching ep. 5 & 6...!! ^_^

It's so sad, how can DongChul's mom call all the money earned from

his hard work in Macau "dirty money"?? T__T

He's so smart, bringing the gas tank with him to save YoungRan & her friend. :)

Can't wait for next episode!! :w00t:

Guest tigereyez

I don't know if you guys all feel this, but doesn't the drama just....cause you so much heartache?

I want DW & his first love to be together, but she's married, and their painful love makes me sad...

And DC's lifestyle, and the fact that he's going to go through heartbreak when he's going to find out that his brother isn't his real brother...ahhhh.

I want to cry all the time, lol.

Archived