[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest baqinardo

the episode for this week were shown last night.

epi 7 and 8 will be shown next week.

it is Chuseok week in Korea that is why the programming is sometimes confusing.

yeah, and also may be to avoid "fighting" with Gourmet finale episode :sweatingbullets:

Smart MBC :rolleyes:

Edit: Wow.. top of page.

sorry guys, nothing to share...

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most of us ARE waiting for the main cast, but we still have to give the younger

actors credit, they did such a fantastic job too~ ^-^

As for me, I'm checking every minute for a sign of subbed episodes 5-6...lol

yes I'm this obsessed XD

well, almost all of the ACTORS young & old that will act and acted were GOOD! but still the main reason is the ADULTS & of course the STORY! :D

eh.. sayroo, i though you also watched the drama LIVE :)

just try what i did. watching thru 82tv.net^^

anyway, you r truly Da Hae fan! LOL

we'll see her soon ^^

haha! is it that OBVIOUS?! :P haha! i was not able to watch episode 5 & 6 live. :D been really having trouble watching live. :( but thanks for the link think i'll check the site when BV will be aired! :D hope to see you there! :D

The 6th episode (started after 11pm) didn't have to compete with other dramas, it's one of the reasons why its rating rose.

The 5th episode (9:55pm) aired on the same timeslot with "Gourmet" and "Love & Marriage".

omo! really it aired late? but still, why would people watch EOE on 11pm if they weren't waiting for them! *thinking positive* :D

WITHS2 thank you for the SUBS! :D

Guest melyssa

Thanks Aigoo + WithS2, cococrust, Luv and many others for all the goodies of downloads, screencaps and subtitles!! You all are fantastic!!

EOE is really worth watching ... every single episode is never a let-down! Kudos to the veterans and the child actors ... they've really touched me so much that I don't believe that there's anyone who would not cry while watching these episodes .... I know I'm going to miss Kim Bum's acting very much! He's GOOD!!

Now the adults' part makes it all the more exciting!! I think what I would enjoy, besides the superb cast, is the unpredictability of what's next ... so much have been shared but the possibilities are simply so vast!! So, it's really a good drama and I hope it would be so all throughout it's 50 episodes.

To share ... translation of phone conversation between JH and MH in episode 6 (as translated from Chinese subs ... apologies for any inaccuracies): (dedicated to all PHJ-HJH shippers)

JH (answers the phone): DW, I've just reached home and I saw the villagers making congratulatory banners for DW's entrance into Seoul University. The villagers say to use our lower grade school grounds for the celebration .. are you listening, DW?

MH: Preparing the celebration so much earlier ... How if not selected?

JH: Who's this?

MH: Who else can it be? Besides SMH, who else can be calling you? .... you are invited to attend the Jungong ceremony.... you are not attending ... where are you going?

JH: That's just a one-sided invitation ... why should I be attending?

MH: Celebration ceremony ... give it up! ... What kind of place is that to celebrate for Lee Ki-Chul's son? Is that necessary to celebrate with the coal-miners? ..*puts down the phone*

melyssa: thank you for the TRANSLATIONS.

so that's why JH was smiling when she was on the TELEPHONE! :D

i thought she was in good terms with MH already! *i doubt it* :P

MH really is mean when it comes to JH. :( but i understand him because he only wants JH's attention! :(

thank you for the PHJ-HJH shippers dedication! :P

yep!i agree..but there such many bad scenes which makes the story more exciting!:D

haha! agree with that! :P i mean bad scenes in this story isn't the ones that you will hate but the one's that you will be excited about! haha! :P

Guest kdramafanusa

Original Korean Article: JES 2008.09.08 07:52

Korean-Chinese Translation Credit: 阿莲@笨笨熊

악역 변신 박해진 “이미숙 선배한테 징하게 맞았죠”

变身为恶人形象的朴海镇“被李美淑前辈打得半死”

pho_200809080750470107000001070100-00.jpg

9일 MBC TV 월화극 '에덴의 동쪽'(극본 나연숙·연출 김진만)에서 악역 변신으로 나서는 박해진이 에피소드를 털어놨다.

MBC TV 月火剧‘伊甸之东’中变身为恶人形象的朴海镇说出有趣的事件。

박해진은 극중 신명훈 역을 맡았다. 실제로는 양춘희의 아들이지만, 신생아실에서 뒤바뀐 후 비열한 인간인 신태환의 아들이 된 셈이다. 아역분에서는 지현(한지혜)를 좋아하면서도 아버지의 악행으로 인해 마음을 표현할 수 없었던, 그로인해 동욱·동철 형제로 인해 미움을 받는 인물. 하지만 아버지의 악행을 안타까워며 눈물짓던 마음 여린 아이는 커가면서 아버지 신태환을 능가할 정도로 악의 화신이 된다.

朴海镇在剧中担任申明勋。实际上的杨春姬的儿子,因为新生儿室里被调换后成为卑劣的恶人申泰焕的儿子。儿时部分虽然喜欢智贤(韩智慧)因为父亲的恶行无法表示自己心情,因此受到东旭-东哲俩兄弟讨厌的人物。可是对父亲的恶行感到揪心又哭泣的幼嫩的孩子,随着成长超越父亲申泰焕的程度变成恶的化身。

그동안 드라마 '소문난 칠공주' '하늘만큼 땅만큼'을 통해 착하고 자상한 남자 이미지를 구축해왔던 박해진은 이번 드라마를 통해 처음으로 악역에 도전했다. 그로 인해 주위 사람들로부터 마냥 사랑만 받던 예전과 달리 모질게 얻어 맞는 장면 등을 촬영해야 했다.

一直通过连续剧‘七公主’跟‘像天像地’具备着善良又慈祥的男人形象的朴海镇,第一次通过这次连续剧挑战恶人形象。所以不像一直受到周围人的爱戴的以前一样,要拍摄很多被挨揍的场面。 ?

박해진은 "친모인줄 모르고 양춘희 집에 찾아가 모질게 말하고 다 때려부시는 장면을 촬영했다. 그때 연기이긴 하지만, 이미숙 선배한테 멱살 잡히고 두들겨 맞는 장면이 있었다. 정말 정신이 아찔할 정도로 징하게 얻어받은 것 같다"고 당시 에피소드를 전했다.

朴海镇说“正拍摄不知道是自己的亲生母亲,来到杨春姬的家里说些狠心地话全部打碎的场面。虽然那时是演技,有被李美淑前辈抓住衣领被挨揍的场面。可是真的被揍得精神都恍惚的程度。”这样说起当时的有趣的事件。 .

그런가하면 박해진은 지현 역을 맞은 한지혜한테도 볼을 맞았다. 지현이를 유린해서 자기 여자로 만드려고 하는 장면에서 한지혜로부터 얼굴이 얼얼할 정도로 폭행을 당하기 때문이다.

不止这些朴海镇还被扮演智贤的韩智慧也打耳光。因为要拍摄蹂躏智贤想霸占她成为自己的女人的场面,结果被韩智慧暴打得脸通红的程度。

박해진은 "여자한테는 많이 맞지만, 남자들 한테는 절대 맞지 않는다"며 "동욱 역을 맡은 연정훈 선배는 내게 많이 맞았다"고 넉살을 부렸다.

朴海镇说“被女人挨揍得很多,但没有被男人打”还说“扮演东旭的延政勋前辈多次被我打呢”还有点兴高采烈。

그는 데뷔 후 처음으로 도전하게 되는 액션신에 대한 강한 기대감을 드러냈다. 박해진은 샤워를 하다가 유리를 치는 장면에서 주먹이 빨갛게 멍들 정도로 연기를 했는가하면, 폐타이어에 맞아 이빨이 깨지는 부상을 당하기도 했다. 그는 "카메라 앵글이 돌면 아픈지 모르고 촬영하다가 큰 사고가 날뻔 하기도 했다. 주위에서 '배우는 몸을 사려야하니 무식하게 연기하지 마라'는 조언을 들었다. 앞으로는 현명하게 대처할 생각"이라고 웃음을 띄웠다.

试镜后的第一次挑战到战斗的戏所以自己也有很强的期待感。朴海镇在拍摄洗澡时打碎玻璃的场面时把拳头打得通红,被废轮胎打到牙齿都碎了。他说“一旦摄像机开始转就不知道疼痛的表演,也有差点出大事故。周围的人劝告说‘演员要自己顾好自己的身体,不能盲目的表演’。以后我想会更鲜明的对策的。”说着依然带有微笑。

이현 기자 [tanaka@joongang.co.kr]

2008.09.08 11:50 수정

Guest imogene_af

Some BTS care of the MBC site, shared by ripgal in Da-hae's thread:

mms://uccmedia.imbc.com/uccvod/1/eden_vod/200809/HUMANISTPARK_898161842.wmv

Shows Hye-rin in Dong Wook's house, ok... how would HR not know that Dong Chul and Dong Wook are brothers with Dong Chul's face plastered all over the friggin' house? I know, I know Kim Bum and Song Seung Hun do not look a like, but for story's sake, how can one not recognize him? Unless HR willingly does get into DC while knowing he's DW's brother. (slaps HR) hehe.

I was LOL at the little SSH on the right.

Haven't seen the new episodes yet, still have to catch up with y'all.

Zombie thanks for taking time to read, and I like you... find the villain, Jo Min Ki oddly sexxaaay. :lol: I like the way every one is sort of stuck in a spider web of connections. I mean Young Ran and Myung Hun know each other. Dong Chul already meeting Hye-rin's father. But thanks really.

eoe2gm7.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 3 *Ental* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: Alethia

Spot Translator: purpletiger86

Timer: Zealousy

Editor/QC: Suz07

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS I CAN'T OPEN IT

EPISODE 4 *Ental* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: ai*

Spot Translators: Beeni, rainydays

Timer: eully

Editor/QC: upikepik

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

Guest mab2007

haha! agree with that! :P i mean bad scenes in this story isn't the ones that you will hate but the one's that you will be excited about! haha! :P

haha.yep!for you..you get excited to all the bad scenes..compared to me,im choosey in everything..some scenes i like to watch it for how many times and some are just once..:)

Guest kdramafanusa

got it.. thanks for your explanation, H^^

must wait for MBC's update info for next week episodes.

Hi Maymay, it seems like it'll be on next Monday 09/15 at 9:55pm. We'll have the exact schedule when the synopsis of episode 7 is up.

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/news_view.asp?idx=...&category=1

Status of subs from With S2 on the bottom of this page:

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/With_S2

The OST is exported to Japan for 1 billion Won (~ 1 million USD).

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview....d=2008090912507

BTW, the set released is only part 1; wondering when the next volume will be released.

Guest kdramafanusa

월화수목 치열한 드라마 대전

20080909001704_0.jpg

에덴의 동쪽, 바람의 나라, 베토벤 바이러스, 바람의 화원(왼쪽부터)

‘죽느냐 사느냐’

방송 3사 드라마가 9월 생사의 기로를 놓고 치열한 대전(大戰)에 뛰어든다. 월화·수목 모두 결과를 좀처럼 예측할 수 없을만큼 쟁쟁한 작품들로 정면 승부를 펼친다.

월화에는 MBC ‘에덴의 동쪽’과 KBS ‘연애결혼’이 방송 중인 가운데, SBS ‘타짜’가 9일 종영하는 ‘식객’ 후속으로 오는 16일 도전장을 내민다. 이미 지난달 말 첫선을 보인 ‘에덴의 동쪽’은 방송 5회 만에 월화드라마 최강자였던 ‘식객’의 시청률을 코 앞까지 바짝 따라잡으며, 예상대로 250억 대작의 몫을 톡톡히 하고 있다.

하지만 ‘타짜’의 파워도 만만치 않다. 영화가 600만 관객 이상을 동원한 흥행작인데다 드라마도 장혁, 김민준, 한예슬, 강성연 등 ‘에덴의 동쪽’에 밀리지 않는 화려한 출연진들로 무장했기 때문이다. 그런 상황에서 ‘타짜’가 현재 위태로운 월화드라마 최강자의 자리를 ‘에덴의 동쪽’에게 빼앗기지 않고 지켜낼 수 있을 지가 관심사다.

수목 경쟁은 더욱 치열하다. 방송 3사 모두 야심차게 준비한 기대작들로 맞붙는다. MBC ‘베토벤 바이러스’와 KBS ‘바람의 나라’가 10일 동시에 첫방송을 해 먼저 수목극 전쟁에 뛰어들며, SBS ‘바람의 화원’이 멀지 않은 24일 가담한다.

한 연예계 관계자는 이번 수목극 경쟁에 대해 “출연진으로보나 작품성으로 보나 모두 뛰어난 작품들끼리 맞붙어 어떤 드라마가 가장 많은 사랑을 받을 지 예측하기 힘들다”며 “그래서 아마도 독주 없이 세 드라마가 조금씩 시청률을 나눠갖지 않을까한다”고 예측했다. 이 치열한 대전의 결과는 드라마의 윤곽이 모두 드러나는 이달 말쯤에야 알 수 있을 전망이다.

현재 이번 드라마의 관계자들은 방송을 앞두고 가슴을 졸이고 있는 상태. 과연 어떤 드라마가 대전의 승자가 될 지 관심이 모아진다.

스포츠월드 탁진현 기자 tak0427@sportsworldi.com, 사진제공=MBC, KBS, SBS

기사입력 2008.09.09 (화) 19:32, 최종수정 2008.09.09 (화) 20:32

http://sportsworldi.segye.com/Articles/Ent...=20080909003152

tbd

Guest imogene_af

Hi Maymay, it seems like it'll be on next Monday 09/15 at 9:55pm. We'll have the exact schedule when the synopsis of episode 7 is up.

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/news_view.asp?idx=...&category=1

Status of subs from With S2 on the bottom of this page:

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/With_S2

The OST is exported to Japan for 1 billion Won (~ 1 million USD).

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview....d=2008090912507

BTW, the set released is only part 1; wondering when the next volume will be released.

ANOTHER OST? This sounds good, I'm in on that!

Archived