[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

Is it possible that the birth secret will not be revealed .. ? I don't understand JH.. what does she want from her argument with STH ? Is she declaring to STH that his time is up and she and MH will inherit and rule TS Construction? or is she scared of STH and she knows that she will still need STH to be more influential by saying she doesn't know MH signed the will.

I love the little things they put in EOE .. the part when JH and MH are in the car and JH rest her hands in MH hand to calm him down and they (the camera) showed their wedding rings .. it kinda wants to make a statement that no matter what issues are going on between JH and MH, they are men and wife and they have to support each other.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEEEEEE !!! thank you S2 heaven's subbing squad!!

ehehhe i'm saving the video and it's subs from episode 33 until the end to my EOE folder :lol:

need to get a bigger hard drive my memory capacity are dwindling in this comp :blink:

Guest danceplaylove

Is it possible that the birth secret will not be revealed .. ? I don't understand JH.. what does she want from her argument with STH ? Is she declaring to STH that his time is up and she and MH will inherit and rule TS Construction? or is she scared of STH and she knows that she will still need STH to be more influential by saying she doesn't know MH signed the will.

I love the little things they put in EOE .. the part when JH and MH are in the car and JH rest her hands in MH hand to calm him down and they (the camera) showed their wedding rings .. it kinda wants to make a statement that no matter what issues are going on between JH and MH, they are men and wife and they have to support each other.

Ji Hyun is living just for Tae Ho now. She's worried that if STH finds out the birth secret, her son can't inherit TaeSung group and she's mad at Myun Hun for acting so drastically to anger his father. She wants to suck up to STH to inherit TaeSung Group. I don't know if she's really letting go of DW and loving MH, but I think she at least has sympathy for MH now and there's a sense of caring for him at least as a friend. At first I was mad at her for "protecting her family" bc she was protecting STH as well, but I think now it's more that she wants to protect her business for Tae Ho. BUT! If she does let DW put STH in jail, the business is still there- she can buy the business and take over....

What really ticked me off is Dong Chul's lack of emotion when he first found out Young Ran was kidnapped. He was like... Uh.... If his character INTENDED to be calm so that Pres. Guk will think he doesn't like Young Ran anymore, he needs to OVERDO the apathy but let some worry leak through in his personal time with more flashbacks. Because I don't want to believe that he doesn't love her anymore.

With twelves episodes left does anyone give their opinion or thoughts on what they think or hope will happen? Will there be a happy ending for Dong Chul & Guk Ja? Will Myung Hun be accepted by Dong Chul as a blood brother? What will come of Dong Wook?

stay tuned :sweatingbullets:

Tthe whole kidnap thing is kind of weird, if you look into the reaction of the two party involved, Dong Chul and Gook. They`re kinda too calm, it`s weird. I didn`t get the idea of it was Gook plan all along, i mean why?Because DC betrayed him, so he using his own daughter to get back to DC?? For DC part, maybe...he already see it coming. Since he try to advised Gook to not take revenge in the first place. He knew something like this will happen.

So he taken preparation before he save her (with the knowing he might be killed), with TaeSung electronic take over and telling his second mom about the birth secret.

Guest FakeBirD

My opinion is that only tragedy can strike at the end. It would be too lame if it ends with everyone living happily ever after.... It will be very interesting to see how the writer will end this. I hope it won't be lame as everyone will only remember this by the ending as thiis drama comes to a climatic end (we hope).

EOE to be extended according to baidu

due to the production cost and $$$ issue with "My Love For You", the drama that is suppose to replace EOE will be delayed and thus lead to EOE's production team Chorokbaem media in a scramble for the impending extended storyline of EOE...

Oh no...I hope this is not true. I don't want the story line to drag just for the sake of filling up the time slot before the other drama is ready.

EOE to be extended according to baidu

due to the production cost and $$$ issue with "My Love For You", the drama that is suppose to replace EOE will be delayed and thus lead to EOE's production team Chorokbaem media in a scramble for the impending extended storyline of EOE...

Oh no...I hope this is not true. I don't want the story line to drag just for the sake of filling up the time slot before the other drama is ready.

they have no choice...it's MBC's order, but i think they'll get extra pay for each episodes...just like how you'll get paid more for working overtime hours kinda...

Guest aquala

so the birth revelation so far goes like...

Rebecca (source) --> MH --> JH --> DC --> Priest Han --> JJ ('lil mom/KS' mom) --> ??

anyone wanna guess who will know next?? :blink::sweatingbullets:

Rebecca (source) --> MH --> JH --> DC --> Priest Han --> JJ ('lil mom/KS' mom) --> dong wook --> MH's mom --> big mom --> STH

Rebecca (source) --> MH --> JH --> DC --> Priest Han --> JJ ('lil mom/KS' mom) --> dong wook --> MH's mom --> big mom --> STH

ooooo STH as the last 1...that's gonna be interesting

Guest edenlove

If his character INTENDED to be calm so that Pres. Guk will think he doesn't like Young Ran anymore, he needs to OVERDO the apathy but let some worry leak through in his personal time with more flashbacks. Because I don't want to believe that he doesn't love her anymore.

DC is trying to tell Guk that "love means... actions speak louder than words".^^

2uss: Please tell me the extension is a joke. The writers are already drawing at straws, there is no way this is going to end on a high note.

not according to baidu...

the drama "My love for you/I love you" should be well underway in filming, for it to be on hold means a serious problem within their production...be it financial issues and or contracts, it's causing MBC to decide in EOE's extension...and Chorokbaem Media have no choice but to be even more creative in EOE's storyline...

it's a mix feelings amongst EOE fans...

i'm actually happy, i get to see more SSH...though i know he will need his rest after EOE is finally done with :tears:

so let's all just hope and have faith that EOE will turn out to be successful regardless... ;)

Guest edenlove

Please tell me the extension is a joke. The writers are already drawing at straws, there is no way this is going to end on a high note.

The birth secret was delayed by about 5 episodes.

Hence EOE's extension of another 5 episodes or so (if any) is reasonable.

There is potential development plot in MH-JH, DC-DW-STH etc.

The reveal of the birth secret is not the end of the drama.

After the birth secret is revealed, how people are affected, their reflection, how they will cope and the path they choose etc. will be the next focus points of the drama.

Guest SSHsaranghae

OMG I've been a silent reader all this time and I need to let this out, SH oppa's acting has really improved and I'm so proud of him *HUGS oppA* :blush:

Archived