[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

Do you think DW is a bit touchy these days (well big understatement).

I think he is a self centered guy, going against his DC because he feels like DC has abandoned him. Before DC has sacrificed a lot for him and he takes it for granted. And I think now that YR places above him in DC 's heart makes it a bit harder for DW to chew. He showed contempt and was very spiteful towards DC at the funeral.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching Eps 52 and almost completing it .. and I must say ... I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW LEE DONG WOOK HAVE CHANGE !!! He is insane !!! this whole episode is insanity !!! I hate this episode ! how could he be so mean ????

In the other hand ... Yoen Jung Hoon is rocking !!! I hate Dong Wook to death at this episode I cannot help but admire how YJH acting skill is !! I looooove and dreadfully hate the part where Dong Wook was raging mad in front of the hospital after DC hit him .. he was incredible (acting wise) and i really wanted to put a knife in his eyeballs at the same time !

*Standing ovation for eps 52*

Great acting from YJH and PHJ too .... especially YJH. He is going to die and burried with his ambition as the great noble korean prosecutor dream of his .... ambition have blinded him more than glory have blinded Ji Hyun

I think I'm going to miss Gook ... as bad and as evil as he was at times, he still a good person (I think) when he was at the casket I remembered when YR told him, that when he died he will be placed in a small coffin, so don't be too greedy because he can't take all his wealth to the grave... and look how tiny his coffin is !

I also believed that YR and DC is really married. Gook must have them informally married while he was sick.

ah I just watch episode 52 and it was :tears: that Mr. Gook died like that but in the end he did wish

for DC and YR to live together and a happy life. I sorta believe the wedding is real. Probably when Mr. Gook

was in the hospital knowing that he's going to die, he wanted to see his daughter getting married to the man she love and the man

that he trust :huh: And in the ambulance scene, he remember the beautiful scene seeing his daughter actually is smiling on her wedding

day not like when she was trying on wedding dresses when she was with Mike, her face was all sad and depress. Probably they did

the wedding to satisfy Mr. Gook last wish of seeing his daughter in a hand of a man that loves her and will care for her

the rest of his life no matter what happen so he can be relieve and go happy ;)

I swear I was cursing at the computer when I was watching this episode especially when DW came to arrest Mr. Gook. This man is on his death bed and DW is still is sooo determined to take a man that is ill in for integration. when DC punch him gah I wish he came DW another punch

seriously. DW has surpass his own devil father STH already :fury:

As for JH I feel bad for her, maybe this downfall is actually her own fault for being blinded by power and greed >.< but her acting skills was really awesome! standing up to STH like that but I have a feeling MH will sacrifice himself for JH since he does love her hopefully she can see that and hopefully nothing bad will happen to MH or DC in the upcoming episodes.

For some reason, I'm missing Rebbecca already. Man that woman was awesome but all sudden she just vanish into thin air?

*Standing ovation for eps 52*

Great acting from YJH and PHJ too .... especially YJH. He is going to die and burried with his ambition as the great noble korean prosecutor dream of his .... ambition have blinded him more than glory have blinded Ji Hyun

EOE isn't perfect but WOW!!! GREAT ACTING BY EVERYONE IN EOE!!! :w00t:

As for JH I feel bad for her, maybe this downfall is actually her own fault for being blinded by power and greed >.< but her acting skills was really awesome! standing up to STH like that but I have a feeling MH will sacrifice himself for JH since he does love her hopefully she can see that and hopefully nothing bad will happen to MH or DC in the upcoming episodes.

JH will know the true character of a LEE in MH, when he reveals thru his action what the definition of LOVE is for a LEE...her eyes will see a man that will redeem himself, but more importantly redeem her thru his action...her heart will melt if it hasn't already by then...

ah I just watch episode 52 and it was :tears: that Mr. Gook died like that but in the end he did wish

for DC and YR to live together and a happy life. I sorta believe the wedding is real. Probably when Mr. Gook

was in the hospital knowing that he's going to die, he wanted to see his daughter getting married to the man she love and the man that he trust :huh: And in the ambulance scene, he remember the beautiful scene seeing his daughter actually is smiling on her wedding

day not like when she was trying on wedding dresses when she was with Mike, her face was all sad and depress. Probably they did

the wedding to satisfy Mr. Gook last wish of seeing his daughter in a hand of a man that loves her and will care for her

the rest of his life no matter what happen so he can be relieve and go happy ;)

For some reason, I'm missing Rebbecca already. Man that woman was awesome but all sudden she just vanish into thin air?

I think they did get married also and it was Mr. Gook's last wish and he wanted to bless them before he dies. That makes sense. In the ambulance, Gook was having flashbacks of them getting married and that made him content and happy.

I'm also curious when Rebecca will appear again. She disappeared suddenly and I think there's a connection between Rebecca and Gook's last hidden card - he mentioned "HK Bank", this is Rebecca's bank. Something had happened and the writer hasn't reveal the details yet. it's going to come out when it's at the peak of the ending. I can't wait for the next episodes.

poor yoonhee.. aja aja fightin..

hi pr1ya, when you quote reply w/images just delete the "" html code at the end of the photobucket direct link and soompiers can figure out the rest by themselves ;)

%7Boption%7Deast_photo09022511115112HUMANISTPAR.jpg

she musta been freezing :unsure: but beautiful pictures indeed :blush:

So I watched so 49 and 50 thinking those would be the last ones but they weren't... Then I watched this weeks episodes thinking they would be the last.. But these weren't the last ones either... So now I'm super confused... How many episodes are left?

So I watched so 49 and 50 thinking those would be the last ones but they weren't... Then I watched this weeks episodes thinking they would be the last.. But these weren't the last ones either... So now I'm super confused... How many episodes are left?

There will be 56 episodes. Good, huh?

Ji Hyun is too greedy and filthy. She did all the dirty works, but now she blames all of her wrongdoing on Dong Chul and Myung Hoon. :tongue2: She was willing to get married to MH on her own, noone forced her to do that. Even though she was pregnant, she had a right to decide not get married to MH.

She always askes Dong Chul not to take revenge on Shin Tae Hwan, while she always wants to take revenge on DC's mother. If she is a generous woman who forgives DC's mother, then she can ask DC to forgive Shin Tae Hwan. But, she is not generous. DC's mother's fault is too small compared to Shin Tae Hwan's fault. DC's mother only said something made her feel sad, but Shin Tae Hwan is the one who killed DC's father. I thought JH was smart, but after all she is just a stupid woman.

Everytime, she blames on others for everything which doesn't happen following what she planed. So crazy woman!

Although i haven't watched Ep.52 yet, but knowing that JH will be jailed, i feel happy (of course i feel sorry for Tae Ho).

The way Ji Hyun talked to her mother-in-law (Mrs. Oh) was too insolent. If i were Mrs.Oh, i would give her a slap. She doesn't know how to respect elders. President Oh and Mrs.Oh were too good to her, how could she say something like this? I want to give her not only one slap, but also many more because she deserves to have these.

Guest chenster1124

i'm not sure if someone already asked this but does anyone know the song that plays at the end? during the wedding scene and when yr and dc see gook in his casket?

i've listened to every song on both osts and it's not on them... idk can anyone help??

The song is by Lee Seung Chul - "Nobody Else". It is from the movie "Sadder than Sad Story" OST. If you go to the soompi forum for this movie, you can find the download for this song.

BTW, at the very end of the church scene before the wedding flashback, when YR is crying, I think I see a ring glistering on her finger ;) (the video time mark is around 61:21). Is this a goof up or she really married?

i'm not sure if someone already asked this but does anyone know the song that plays at the end? during the wedding scene and when yr and dc see gook in his casket?

i've listened to every song on both osts and it's not on them... idk can anyone help??

Guest chenster1124

The song is by Lee Seung Chul - "Nobody Else". It is from the movie "Sadder than Sad Story" OST. If you go to the soompi forum for this movie, you can find the download for this song.

BTW, at the very end of the church scene before the wedding flashback, when YR is crying, I think I see a ring glistering on her finger ;) (the video time mark is around 61:21). Is this a goof up or she really married?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

i personally don't see it but i'm inclined to think its a goof up b/c the wedding scene is all in gook's head... unless i'm totally wrong lol

Archived