How long are you on the computer everyday?

Guest xXkingofblingXx

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boy:mentality

too long. i usually take notes on my laptop at school and then i go home and do hw/surf the web. i'm on the computer practically ever waking hour but it's not like i can help it... (:

Guest iya.donghae

I used to stay online for as long as 18 hours last summer. Haha. I gave up my social life coz it costs money(gimmicks, etc.), and I'm a miser. The computer, on the other hand, and the internet, I get to use all I want. :x

Now around 3 hours on weekdays(when I have classes), and as much as 8 hours when I don't have school.

And it gets even longer when I download stuff or watch dramas. And much much longer when I PS stuff.

Ahaha. I seriously need a life.

I spend a LOT of time online. I work, so I'm on the computer all day long... and usually when I come home and it's a weekday, I have nothing to do so I go online some more.

For people who use Firefox, you can download this extension called "MeeTimer"(?) that tracks how long you're online and what websites you visit (and for how long). It's so crazy once you realize exactly how you're spending your time online.

• 1 year later...
Guest -MeiMei ♡-

on and off all day practically... when i'm not at school or playing piano.. but I’m not usually on the net 24/7 because I’ve got a net cap >_> I’m usually typing up some story or poems stuff like that. Otherwise I do it by hand

.Most of the time, my computer’s on because it’s just playing music

Guest Wingedbunny

Almost always. I go to a computer school so every lesson is on the computer, i make my homework on the computer and after that i chat

with my friends from school :) Surprisingly i manage to get outside alot too *talent* :mellow:

Guest soulremix.

Lol, pretty much all the time :o

I don't watch a lot of tv anymore 'cause I spend most of my free time on the computer xD.

Guest charcoalfilter1101

During weekdays, I'm using my computer at least 6 Hours doing my research, listening to music, watching K-Dramas and Anime on YouTube and chatting with my friends, classmates and even my teachers.

During weekends, I usually don't use my computer because I'm hanging out with my cousins and friends. We're playing Basketball, going to malls to buy new shoes, perfumes etc, group studying and overnight sleeping to my cousin's house.

Guest lovesiick

i usually open my laptop straight away when i get home from school

and at the most, i'll stay on my laptop for about...6-7 hours T___T

hahaha...on weekends, its like...24 hrs lol xD nah, probs like 9-10 ish? xDD

i love my comp :]

Archived