[collab] Wonder Girls - Friend & Ga Jyo Ga

love.diary

updates; thanks to those who've auditioned

l0vel0vek0rean - So Hee for Friend

jzsun - Yoo Bin for Ga Jyo Ga

r0mantisteg0ist - Ye Eun for Ga Jyo Ga

DEADLINE FOR GA JYO GA: JANUARY 20, 2008

same day when the Friend final recordings are to be sent to me.

if anyone feels that they need more time, feel free to tell me :]

thank you l0vel0vek0rean; i love your voice and i'm looking forward to receiving your final recording.

thank you jzsun; you're an amazing rapper. you learned that part quick, haha XD

--

Guest ayaka_sorano

I wanna audition for Ye Eun's part in Gajyuga. But can I just send you an audition clip that's of another WG song? Like wishing on a star or Tell Me? Cos I have those recorded already.. My parents are always at home so I cant record... But I think I can get the clip in by the deadline.. Please let me know =)

Guest EHNerJI

lol, okay so i have a question about recording..

when i send you my final do you want me to record all my parts seperately? or just leave pauses in between where it's not my part? :blink: lol i'm not sure which way you want me to do it.. :sweatingbullets:

okay hi everyone. i received a few more audition clips for sohee's part in gajyoga even after i closed auditions ^^; i have to give the part to amio90 because i promised to give her a part in gajyoga after all the parts in friend were taken. amio90, you have a great voice so i'm looking forward to your final recording :)

to situponatree*, loving_you, JeWeLz x3 - thank you all for auditioning; i really appreciate it. i'm sorry to disappoint you girls and i hope we'll be able to work together on another collab in the future (or pretty soon because i'm planning on organizing another collab after i finish these WG songs ;] just telling ya'll for notes) thanks again ^_^

mizzxangie you can record it however you want .. separate clips or one clip, whatever you're comfortable with. just make sure you're in sync and that i wouldn't be able to hear anything in the background ^^

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

updates; thanks to those who've auditioned

l0vel0vek0rean - So Hee for Friend

jzsun - Yoo Bin for Ga Jyo Ga

r0mantisteg0ist - Ye Eun for Ga Jyo Ga

DEADLINE FOR GA JYO GA: JANUARY 20, 2008

same day when the Friend final recordings are to be sent to me.

if anyone feels that they need more time, feel free to tell me :]

thank you l0vel0vek0rean; i love your voice and i'm looking forward to receiving your final recording.

thank you jzsun; you're an amazing rapper. you learned that part quick, haha XD

--

thank you~^^

i'll do my best to make it to the deadline!!! :)

thanks for the chance to be part of this collab! ^^

hi everyone :) sorry for the lack of updates for the past few days ^^;

to those who have already sent me their final recordings - i've received them. i'll check them out right after i make this reply and i'll PM those who sent me clips with any problems (i'm sure there won't be any, hehe). thanks for making it before the deadline 8D

received

- mizzxangie 1.21

- J E W E L Z * 1.20

- l0vel0vek0rean 1.19

- __m i s h;k i m 1.18

- amio90 1.17

- jzsun 1.15

finished

- xx_emiliem_xx

to those who i haven't received final recordings from - take your time :)

Guest EHNerJI

wahh sry i couldn't make the deadline.. >< i'll try send tomorrow cuz i wasn't home like the entire week T_T wahh i suck lol hope it's okayy ^^

Hey, is the collab done yet?

it's been quite awhile~

if u need help with mixing i can help out^^

sry, i'm juz kinda excited n can't wait to hear the outcome!!!

I'm actually still waiting for clips from two people (they're re-recording) and their deadline is Jan. 29 (Tuesday). :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived