[Drama 2008] Painter Of The Wind 바람의 화원

Guest azzuri

Guest BluOltremare

here's the YT link for the Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S58U3pCQiF8

Thank you lisante for the links!

Thank you for preview, mzpakipot.

Those themes are recounted in a few sequences.

The emotions of art are the emotions, the pulse of life itself.

A woman renunciation of her femininity exterior to affirm its right to express the profound sensitivity of his soul.

The crying of Kim Hong Do opposite the painting of the lady is the demonstration of how this brave girl has been able to grasp the essence of another life...

A likelihood figurative has beyond the boundaries of painting designed to describe the reality as it is.

The painting has become life.

But, talent is also sacrifice and dedication.

So, I can understand the courage of Kim Hong Do facing, in the forest, the gaze of tiger...

The dance of hands on parchment describing traits with fast and secure.

The dance of hands with brushes that tells the song of life.

The scene more dramatic is the self-inflicted injury of Shin Yoon Bok.

She had to be desperate for choosing a gesture so extreme.

Then, respect and protection of Kim Hong Do for Shin Yoon Bok towards the end of preview, when he raises above his shoulders, almost wanted to take care of her...

White Star, wrote right words.

I am totally agree with her.

I can not wait.... Definitly must see drama.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest celena8899

what preview is already out?

it looks pretty long!

MGY FIGHTING!

dang, mgy's voice is so grown up and matured.

she sounds like afull grouwn woman actress.

i am so anticpating for this!

Guest celena8899

gosh, mgy was wonderful in there.

though she still has a baby face, i think she will do good.

people must watch to support their korean little sister!

here's an article/blog/post from twitch.com

link http://twitchfilm.net/site/view/moon-geun-...-first-strokes/

Moon Geun-Young’s 바람의 화원 (Painter in the Wind) Unveils First Strokes

Posted by X at 5:53am.

Posted in TV .

down.jpg

I never thought I’d ever say this, but there’s very little to complain about, looking at SBS’ 2008. A station usually known for superficial trendy dramas has actually offered a healthy dose of diversity, ranging from the mainstream to genre dramas, despite this being one of the industry’s worst years ever. They did screw up both 왕과 나 (The King & I) and 비천무 (Bichunmoo), but from 사랑해 (I Love U) to 달콤한 나의 도시 (My Sweet Seoul) all the way to the surprise of 신의 저울 (Scale of Providence), 2008 might prove to be a pretty positive year for the station. Some will say the best is yet to come, as the sageuk 바람의 화원 (Painter in the Wind) is about to start. Three things show promise, in particular: one, that the show will have shot the majority of its episodes before broadcast, a novelty for Korean dramas; two, that the cast is actually quite good, setting aside the star casting of Moon Geun-Young and Park Shin-Yang - particularly interesting will be how Bae Soo-Bin of 주몽 (Jumong) portrays King Jeongjo. Finally, the fact this drama is adapted from Lee Jung-Myung’s novel (if you speak Korean, you can read a few excerpts here, which puts two of the most acclaimed painters in Joseon history, Kim Hong-Do and Shin Yoon-Bok, in an interesting premise: what if Shin Yoon-Bok was actually a woman, only pretending to be a man to avoid the strict social mores of Confucianism?

The show debuts on September 24, after the conclusion of 워킹맘 (Working Mom). More than a trailer, what you’ll find below the break is a highlight package lasting about 4 minutes, showing Moon’s transformation and Kim Hong-Do trying to paint his famous 송하맹호도 (Roaring Tiger).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUESTION: is it painter of the wind or in the wind???

KST_CICHLID has decided to make English subtitle for the upcoming drama [sBS 2008]

Painters of the wind /바람의 화원(Moon Geun Young). We will give out the English subtitle in the shortest period of time.

Please support our new project on Painters of the wind. Thank you.

Thank you for taking on this project! Also, I'll be watching this drama even without the english subtitle.

POTW FIGHTING! KST_CICHLID SUBBING TEAM, AJA! FIGHTING!! :D

edit: Ohhhh, no...i don't think KST_CICHLID subbing team will do this project?? anyone?

Guest lisante

QUESTION: is it painter of the wind or in the wind???

It's "painter of the wind". "Painter in the wind" sounds little awkward in Korean.

i watched the preview, can't wait to watch this since MGY in it, but then when i saw PSY pickup up MGY like a doll.....that kinda threw me off. apparently, MGY is kinda small compared to him...he picked her like like a little baby!

Guest White Star

Thanks mzpakipotfor the pics. yes. she is no longer teenage school girl .... I can't wait the use your pics to make some banner.... <3

You know...aside from Jewel in the Palace and Hwang Jini....recently, most ancient drama focus to the male-dominated character, about combat, war, fight, justice.... sooo glad to see more female oriented series w/ the focus on art.

i watched the preview, can't wait to watch this since MGY in it, but then when i saw PSY pickup up MGY like a doll.....that kinda threw me off. apparently, MGY is kinda small compared to him...he picked her like like a little baby!

i didn't notice that....but yea...she is tiny compare to PSY...kinda reminds me of JJH&YEH in Goong and the it started w/ a kiss couple. it don't bother me though. (I'm a tiny asian girl like MGY so i guess I'm used to my friends being twice my size)

+WS+

Guest celena8899

mgy unni looks so good in here.

i am hoping that her comeback will shine and make people realize what an awesome talented actress she is and not just the little korean sister anymore.

hopefully, she will win awards and prove to people that she was an actress, is an actress, and forever an actress.

Archived