[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know if ramp seats are still ok?? my mom wont let me get pool circle seats -_- she said its a waste of money....even though im using my own money that ive been saving up for like 6 months

In ramp seats, you're off to the side so you don't get a full on view but they're really close to the stage. You can see the view here, and bear in mind that these previews don't show the extended stage: http://www.hollywoodbowl.com/tickets/seating_chart.cfm

Guest foreverafterglow5

so it IS may 9th?? NOOOOOOOOOO

i have the biology AP test the monday after >_<

i guess i am studying on the car after all..arg

ewww me too!

Well then, if it's May 9th, my chances of going just shot from 99% to about 20%.

AP Bio and AP English tests the week after... is it worth going? :(

Life is cruel.

xD.

* Oh, and Subject Tests are that day too! ew.

do tickets sell out fast? and what site should I go to to get information on how to buy and stuff? I'm thinking of going since APs don't matter for me this year XD (err.. at least my science one doesn't matter). hmm I wonder who will go this year... too bad they can't do a concert like this in my state ); I remember the peace concert way back where they did it in a couple cities. uhh or I think. I remember going to something like this when I was still in elementary school

Guest ashleyx

my mom just called the la korea times and it really is on May 9th. (just confirming for the 295825th time)

blah, i have my ap lit exam on the 11th but whatever.

i wasn't planning on studying for that anywaysss. and

so, this is my first HB and i was wondering what the best seats are.

garden or pool? ahh! please help!

Guest *redballoons

YARGH MAY 9TH!?

darn it i have a church retreat. T_T.

i don't reeeeeeally have to go to it, but i dunno if my mom will let call in "sick" for me...

T_T. spring break would have been PERFECT.

Guest 5613love

for garden boxes do you have to buy the whole box or can you just buy the seats?

also, are the prices (like 150$ last year) for the whole garden box or for each seat?

and they will definitely say which day the tickets go on sale before the actually go on sale, right?

thanks (:

so is it really on may 9th??? yeah!! thats my birthday hahaha a great gift for my bday although im probably paying for everything hahaha and for ppl that ar taking ap tests, lat year was my first year going to HB and i had ap testings also and i didnt regreat going to HB at all it was a blast!! HB was on the day of prom and i still went. lol

Guest Seoul Survivor

5613love, last year's price for Garden Box seats was $150.00/SEAT. The price hasn't gone up in years, so don't be surprised if this year is a little more. And if you place the order, for a Garden Box, that is $600.00

//Seoul

Guest squeaky

^^

then they just won't have the concert..they're doing a favor to us by bringing us the artists instead of us going to korea to see them.

perhaps they have a valid reason for having it on the 9th, though..

VV

well, it costs money to run a concert, get sponsors, get artists, pay artists.

Guest oh`retro

^ LOL, but then they won't make any money, I don't think.

Honestly, May 9th is the worst day ever since I have to come from literally the other end of the country.

Hate being on the eastcoast!

Whatever, I'm still coming.

Is it faster to buy tickets online or through phone?

come on guys, i know ALOT of us have AP testing and what not but the date is set and isn't going to change. imagine how much it must cost to produce a concert at the hollywood bowl and also how much it would cost to reschedule.

oh`retro: i suggest you try and juggle BOTH! phone lines are going to be busy as heck and so will the website. just try both until you can get through one of them. : ]

Ugh I'd rather have no concert than a concert on May 9th. Cause if I can't go on May 9th at least I know I'm not missing out on anything... haha.

Unless they have a legit reason for having it on May 9th...like thats the only date DBSK could make it or something. But doubtful =[

I always wonder why they never have the concert in NY...

anyways, I hope the artist listing is going to be good. Does anyone know when that's going to come out?

Guest drew221

Ive been the past two years in a row and in 2007 my friend and I had some $50 seats while in 2008 we got $150 garden seats. We were off to the side of all the garden seats, so its worth it if you get garden seats. Hopefully I can go again with better garden seats. Pool circle is too expensive and hectic every year.

These are the artist I want to see:

Kim Jong Kook

BoA (She lives in LA so why not!)

SNSD

Baek Ji Young

Son Ho Young

Lee Hyori

Mighty Mouth

Kara

Wonder Girls

and...

oh, Shinee

SS501

Guest 5613love

5613love, last year's price for Garden Box seats was $150.00/SEAT. The price hasn't gone up in years, so don't be surprised if this year is a little more. And if you place the order, for a Garden Box, that is $600.00

//Seoul

thanks (:

so.. you can choose to buy a box or just individual seats?

Guest flyaway.

thanks (:

so.. you can choose to buy a box or just individual seats?

If you choose to buy tickets online, then you would have to buy the whole box.

That was the only option they had last year (online). Maybe they'll fix it this year. Idk.

But if you call them to order, they'll let you buy just one or two seats.

HB09 is on May 9?

That's not too bad for me cus I started college already.

So no AP tests. Though, it's one/two weeks before finals. =/

Archived