[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

Guest flyaway.

So if I wait for when the confirmation list comes out, would I still be able to get good pool seats???!!

I'm aiming for front row baby!

I doubt it. Pool circle tickets will most certainly be sold out by the time the list comes out.

So unless you find someone on Soompi (or elsewhere) that's willing sells you one, you're out of luck.

And if TVXQ does come (which I also doubt), the chance is, you'll see pool circle tickets being sold 2x/3x the original price.

That's what happened in 2008. It's not worth it, IMO.

I suggest you to just buy the tickets when they come out. You can always sell them back here.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doraemon555

i noe i can go..but i still need the proper permission...need a good timeee..

im soo scaredd...but i will hav to go!!!!even if u dont noe the artists..it can

still be fun!!! u might meet ur new fav...but every year there is at least

one artist that is SUPER well-known....ITs a great experience and i really

cant wait for HB 2009..i just need the infoss..i check bak almost every hour

THis thread just grows and grows

Guest byebyebye33

When will tickets go on sale? I know around this month...

How fast do you think pool tickets will sell out?

Garden tickets?

Even though I want the best one, I wish everyone else luck.

Dear god, please let DBSK come . . .

Guest xlemonpie

hi ^^ i was wondering if anybody knows what the price range is? for pool seats? garden seats?

also , um..did someone post who's coming? or is it not finalized yet? does anyone know if big bang

or dbsk is coming?

sorry for all the questions >.<

thanks in advance! ^^

Guest __OOO--SMiLE

hi ^^ i was wondering if anybody knows what the price range is? for pool seats? garden seats?

also , um..did someone post who's coming? or is it not finalized yet? does anyone know if big bang

or dbsk is coming?

sorry for all the questions >.<

thanks in advance! ^^

so far, there hasn't been any information released. There is no set date nor are their set prices. you can find prices for seats from last year on the 1st page. & the prices go up every year. & we're still currently waiting for a list to come out but they gradually add artists on the list by the time the Bowl starts.

& Big Bang and DBSK. I'm not so sure about that. DBSK has their concert in Japan and Big Bang will be busy with their recording. Yes, they'll be in the states, but last year, Se7en was also in states, but he didn't show up for the Bowl. I was mad because Se7en was in the states anyway but he was busy or something like that. IDK. But I really think Boa is coming. And maybe Shinee? WG's?

For me, i hope the concert is May 23. Because i have finals the week before and studying will be killer. plus, i live far away so i want to stay a while. So after my semester ends would be PERFECT.

Guest KuYA II

^

for now we don't know whose is confirming to come and even the date.

we just need to wait patiently for khype to provide us information that they can get.

Guest SuperKyle

^^^ isnt SUJU debuting around April? if they are... i doubt it... unless if they can juggle

practicing/flying to HB and performing/debuting in the same month....

i pray that its in April or May so the Wonder Girls can go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im def going if Wonder Girls/2PM are there, dont care how i get there, im there!

but does anyone know which company SBS or MBC or KBS2 is sponsoring or airing it???

i dont know what they do but last year Wonder Girls were going to go but as soon

as they changed it to SBS? they didnt go anymore....

Guest Jyezrah

I would probably CRY if HB09 was in April. While it would be the best birthday present ever, my friend already told me she's hitting up her florida house for spring break, NO MATTER WHEN HB IS.

I can't go alone! Haha.

Guest MusicallyCJ

My mom said me and my sis can go...but she won't let us get pool circle seats, even though we have saved up a lot of money for it. But she did say we can get ramp seats...are ramp seats still ok??

Guest laughingxdelight

personally, I might be the few people (or only) that hopes it's not on both the 9th or 16th of may ><;;

because my carpool is totally busy on the 16th and as said on the 9th it's right on AP testing ugh.

sure maybe one opinion might not make a huge difference but personally I'm aiming it to be on the

23rd since it is a three day weekend right?

wonder how fast will the really close garden will tickets sell out though, because those are the seats i'm totally aiming for this year

Guest adorkableheo

When does the tickets sell?

I'm so curious. Well we are all. Yeah if it's in April.

Why DBSK? I have AP studying to do. If it's May 9, I'm fine.

But May 16 is the best! haha.

Guest mintiful

^

^ pool circle is usually out very fast. probably like sold out the before the end of the day?

^^^ isnt SUJU debuting around April? if they are... i doubt it... unless if they can juggle

practicing/flying to HB and performing/debuting in the same month....

they're having a comeback around march.

so i hope they do go since they'll then be promoting and stuff. :)

Guest LuLu93Potato

Hey i checked the first page and i didn't see this so...

my dad might not have room on his credit card when they start selling tickets but do they accept debit over the phone?

this would be my first time trying to buy tickets so any info would help. such as what they allow to be brought in. thanks in advance.

Guest foreverafterglow5

Ohhh, already discussion about this year's concert (:

At the moment I'm just concerned about the date, like

many others. If the concert is May 9th, my chances of

going are pretty much shot because it's right after my

first two AP tests and before my second two. May 16th

or the 23rd would be absolutely perfect *___*

My school's

Asia club is actually going as a group... so you guys will

probably see a bunch of people (many of them non-asian)

walking around in matching shirts w/pandas on them. XD.

Guest babi3xblu3

my dad might not have room on his credit card when they start selling tickets but do they accept debit over the phone?

this would be my first time trying to buy tickets so any info would help. such as what they allow to be brought in. thanks in advance.

yes, me and my friends used a debit card to buy tickets over the phone last year. :) and.. technically, on the ticket, it says cameras and basically any electronics aren't allowed. but everyone brings it in anyways. haha so i don't think they're very strict about that. you can also bring in your own food and water..

about the date, i kind of hope its not may 9th or the beginning of may either. AP's are a killer . :[ may 16th or 23rd would be the bestttt :] i can't wait until they release information!

Guest Seoul Survivor

Lulu, if the debit card is a Visa, or MC debit, it will be fine. IF not, why not transfer the money to your dad in advance. This will lower his balance, and you can get the tickets. Hopefully we will know the prices a few days before they go on sale.

//Seoul

Archived