Would You Mind If Your S/o Isnt A Virgin?

Guest 2Loveletter

Guest Alluring Angel

I did mind at first - especially because he lost it to people who weren't even his girlfriend.

I learned to get over it after a while though.

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flycmagurl

I mind too...it's sort of upsetting to think that MOST guys aren't virgins anymore..it's like damn, do you just give away everytime u THINK ur in love or u got the hots for a chick? I dunno--it's almost like i have to start settling.

BUT! BUT!

I mean, it really counts moreso his view on when he lost his virginity. If he regretted it and values virginity from his experience--then it's like...ok you know? But heck, if he was glad he had sex with that other girl and viewed it as a memorable experience, i might become a little iffy because he might be thinking about his experience with the other chick more than me or something. haha...yea, i'll stop here. ^o^

Guest laishanchu

I don't really mind if there a virgin or not.. As long as it was something along the lines has they had sex cause he liked her and not because he could.

I will feel somewhat... Sad that I wasn't his first but hey!

Life doesn't always go your way =).

My bf right now isn't a virgin. I don't mind... But I know he would be damn pissed if I had lost my viriginity to someone before him... *Sigh* Men. xD

Guest melanie.

Haha.. Yeah I do mind o_O !

I find it not very nice to think about how he shared his first with someone else, and discovered it with someone else.. Then I think about maybe I'm not better then those other girls. And I get jealous ;(

I really shouldn`t be talking either, 'cause I wasn`t a virgin when I met him...

but I DO get bothered when the topic of him having slept with other girls come up. I always wonder who they are, are they any better than me, and did he love them more than he loves me...

I never bug him about it though. I don`t turn it into a big deal. I just keep it to myself :mellow:

Ah.. >_<

i think i would mind.

I know it seems bad to say it but

i think i would mind if

to him i would just be another girl on bed.

and to me he would be the most special first

>__<

Guest monchichi

Well, it seems to me that as people get older the less they mind about stuff like this. For example, when you were young you minded that your first crush had a first kiss before yours. You get into your teens you minded that your boy/girlfriend isn't a virgin. Later on people tend to just accept people's choices or understand that people make mistakes in life and not care so much if they've had divorces/multiple sexual partners/etc.

Yup, that's very true...

I cared a lot when I was a teenager but now, at 23, I don't really care. I wouldn't mind an 'experienced' husband... if you catch my drift...

Guest ling_ling

I would mind if the first person i sleep with wasnt a virgin

cause i think the experience would be more special if we were both virgin

but nowadays sometimes its hard to find a guy who isnt a virgin

so i dont really mind but i would prefer it if he was a virgin

Guest Theresa Anh

To be honest then I would think that everyone wants their s/o be be virgins, but in reality this is something that is really rare. Although I am an asian - then living in Europe - the continents culture and traditions influence you a lot too. My point of view in this matter is kinda 70/50. As you guys I not only think - but knows that everyone has a past. Therefore I find it difficult to put up restrictions that your s/o has to be a virgin. And to be honest I dont think its fair either.. I am OK with the fact that my future - boyfriend might have been with others. But even though I accept the fact, then it doesn't mean that I am too pleased about it either. But hey lives goes on right? Complaining would after all not change anything. :sweatingbullets:

i tell myself that as long as it was all in the past, it's no big deal if he's had someone before me. but whenever me and him get intimate, i keep thinking and wondering how it was like when it was still him and her. if it was the same, different, worse or better. so then i start to mind a little and then i would ask him about it and then we would end up arguing instead. puahahaa. so yeah, even though the past is not suppose to matter, i guess it does in a way...to me that is.

Guest happygurl

yes.

it would bother me. im 18 btw.

I do mind. I dont believe in sex before marriage too.

cause i mean.. come on.. i been saving up myself for someone..

and i want to be able to say in my life i been saving myself for you. =p and same with him

and i want it to be special too..

haha.. i know people says its impossible now a days.. but i am gonna marry a virgin..

i mean.. ya u guys say that theres not alot of virgin guys out there

but.. i mean.. im a virgin.. so.. im sure theres people out there thats still virgins.

hm.. my ex pressured me to have sex with him. he was so mad cause i didnt want to.

dont get me wrong.. i loved him alot...i would have done anything for him except this.

But i realized if he really loved me...

he would have respected my decision.. but instead he got mad . really mad. sleep.gif

Guest SeeinGxStarS

It would bother me, but there's nothing you can do about it with society these days. It'd make me uncomfortable, but if I loved that person that much, probably wouldn't make a difference.

Guest inlovewithkorea

My wife and I were virgins when we got married. We both shared our first time together on our honeymoon.

What can I say? It's been 10 years of married bliss ever since.

Guest chickyl3aby

It'd be ideal to find a guy that's a virgin. But it IS really hard to find that nowadays.... I used to be really bothered if I liked a guy who isn't a virgin but I've become more lienent on it. You can't help who you fall for. The past is the past I guess. I'm still struggling with that a bit but I'm way better on this stance then I was a few years ago. I guess it's because I'm getting older and you can't really find many college guys that ARE virgins....

Guest Angxizzle

i think it's pretty much whatever because you cant change it, just gotta learn to deal with it.

it wouldnt bother me all that much unless he was pressuring me to do something i didnt wanna do,

but bein the person i am i would wonder about things if you know what i mean.

Guest ly*chee

It would be nice if I am his first o-o;

I somewhat do mind but I'll learn to move past it if I wasn't the first, What else can I do about it? Dump him cause he didn't wait for me?! XD

Archived