[drama 2004] Terms Of Endearment 애정의 조건

Guest monoceros

Ah, one of the best dramas ever. I loved the stories, the characters and the end. I just wish it'd be available to purchase online somewhere.

I have a DVD copy of this drama but haven't watch it yet since my player isn't working right now (still on the repair shop). Hopefully, this could be fixed soon so I could start watching it already. Actually, I love Ji Sung that's why I bought the tape. So, you finished watching this already, huh? And coming from you, I'm sure it's a good story & you mentioned that the ending is good. I surely love it! I'm always a sucker for a happy-ending stories. Oh, I'm just so lucky that I found it here in our country. :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ It really is a good drama. Of course you will get frustrated with some of the characters if not all of them, lol, but they do come to their senses sooner or later. Song Il Gook is just wonderful in this and I can't stop admiring him as I think back to scenes of him in my head, lol.

You'll really like it. Hopefully you'll get your player working soon so you can enjoy it.

^ It really is a good drama. Of course you will get frustrated with some of the characters if not all of them, lol, but they do come to their senses sooner or later. Song Il Gook is just wonderful in this and I can't stop admiring him as I think back to scenes of him in my head, lol.

You'll really like it. Hopefully you'll get your player working soon so you can enjoy it.

Hi jun ji - thanks for your message. I'm now getting excited to watch this drama. I'm sure because of your words, I won't be disappointed with this drama. But too bad that my player is unrepairable already. I think it's not really so advisable to use the "fast forward" & 'play' buttons all the time huh? I still have time to buy a new unit this weekend yet. :)

Guest nightowl

One of the dramas I watch on KBS World. Here in my place, I watch the encore which is at 11:30pm - 12:30am Mon-Tues.

Last night's episode ended when Jang-su's mother threw away the baby stuff Eun-pa and Jang-su bought after Eun-pa was released from the hospital. What episode was that? I wasnt able watch the first few minutes of it.

^ I don't remember, but I do remember what a pain his mother was. Gosh, I'd be scared to have a mother-in-law like that...but then I might end up with one later cause I'm not married yet, lol.

willenette, hopefully you get a new one soon!

Guest ANNASHEE

One of the dramas I watch on KBS World. Here in my place, I watch the encore which is at 11:30pm - 12:30am Mon-Tues.

Last night's episode ended when Jang-su's mother threw away the baby stuff Eun-pa and Jang-su bought after Eun-pa was released from the hospital. What episode was that? I wasnt able watch the first few minutes of it.

i think it was episode 53? or 52.

over here in s'pore, it is showing on mon & tues, 11.15pm to 12.15am.....

i'm also chasing after this drama, so is my sister(who is not a k-drama fan,hahaha)...

i do pity HGI in this drama....so poor thing....

SIG looks fierce when he don't smile.....and if i'm like HGI, i might also do what she tried to do during this tuesday episode....hahahahaha....

but luckily, he has sort of forgiven her and now is to face the mother-in-law who learnt that she was once married.... But i think Jang Su assure Eun pa he will solve the matter(saw the trailer for the next week).....

I felt that HGI & SIG is quite compatible too...hehehehe....

i think it was episode 53? or 52.

This is a very long series. I'm not really into long episode dramas but since Ji Sung is in it, can't wait to watch this. :)

^ I don't remember, but I do remember what a pain his mother was. Gosh, I'd be scared to have a mother-in-law like that...but then I might end up with one later cause I'm not married yet, lol.

willenette, hopefully you get a new one soon!

Hi jun ji - thanks for the message. Ye, I'm getting excited at least although another additional expenses on my part again.

C U around........... :)

Guest xx-outsider-xx

The mother in-laws in the story are such monsters. lol.

One of the entertaining and exciting dramas out there. I love it. Han Ga In, Song Il Kook and Ji Sung are awesome.

Actually, I want the ending to be extended and elaborated a little bit more. It was a happy ending, but i dunno. something is missing. and the sister's story. ..I hate the husband till the end.

thanks to some one who made this thread, i just finished watching this drama from kbs. I cried a river, omg its so sad when eunpa dad had to begged to the mother in law. can somebody plz..plz...gimme the spoiler of the drama ending ? :tears:

Currently, I'm watching this drama, just starting. I'm only on Episode 1. So, this is a sad drama, huh. Does it mean that this isn't also a happy-ending story? I'm a sucker for a happy one but since Ji Sung is in it, I won't mind it. Gosh, JS is a hottie here, so very young-looking in this drama. I never knew that Han Ga In is the female lead here until I watch it. :lol:

Guest qtjena13

hello everyone! i'm also a follower of this drama. i love song il gook and han ga in.. i love their chemistry..

i'd like to ask how long is this drama?? and how many more episodes are there?? can't wait to see the ending..

thanks! :)

hello everyone! i'm also a follower of this drama. i love song il gook and han ga in.. i love their chemistry..

i'd like to ask how long is this drama?? and how many more episodes are there?? can't wait to see the ending..

thanks! :)

This drama is quite a very long series. I'm not really into long drama but since Ji Sung is in it, I really don't mind. I think this has more than 45 episodes..... Imagine, I'm up only to Episode 1 right now, huh? I read here that it's a sad drama. :)

Guest ♥SecretLvr♥

me too

im currently watching this drama

eunpa's mother in law found out abt her past....

really sorry for her...

i didnt watch from the begininng , who is eun pa lover that she stayed together with?

was it ji sung?

why did they broke up??

i like her with her hubby... he seems like a nice guy :)

I am watching this on KBS World as well, and I have so many questions because I missed the first 15 or so episodes. It is showing episode 56 now and I think this drama has 60 episodes?

-Was Eun Pa ever with Yun Taek?

-What happened to them later on, that had Eun Pa live with some other guy? Who is that guy btw? And was she pregnant with that guy's baby? What happened to the baby?

I know some people may not agree with me, but I think Eun Pa's mother in law is making too much of a fuss over her past, plus she is pregnant, can't she wait or something?? The mother in law's language towards her was pretty appaling too. I know it is just a drama, but I think Korea is not that conservative anymore today. Everyone has a past. Jung Soo is not any better, the way he treated her, I almost wanted to stop watching because it was frustrating me so much. :sweatingbullets:

I think this drama is really good, especially the Yun Taek-Eun Pa parts. He is like a guardian angel to her but she still treated him harshly until she knew about the truth so much later. I wanted them to be together. It is starting to drag a bit, for me at least. There are some clips on Youtube but it is mostly on HGI and SIG. From what I watched there, I am not sure I like the ending either.

So is Ji Sung not going to show up for the last few episodes, after he left to further his studies? Doesn't seem like it. <_<

Guest qtjena13

i have read in another forum that this will be a 70 episode drama and ji-sung was not on some episodes of TOE coz he was filming save the last dance with eugene..

i am also watching it in KBS world.. even if it is very late..

Guest bloomwood

I'm so glad to see this thread! I'm not a fan of this drama (some of the wishy-washy characteristics of the cast get on my nerves!), but I'm very puzzled as to what happened

on the wedding night of HGI and SIG. Why was SIG so unsettled?

Someone please help explain? Thanks so much!

I'm so glad to see this thread! I'm not a fan of this drama (some of the wishy-washy characteristics of the cast get on my nerves!), but I'm very puzzled as to what happened on the wedding night of HGI and SIG. Why was SIG so unsettled? Someone please help explain? Thanks so much!

Just starting to watch this drama. Only up to Episode 2. So, HGI has gotten married here to his BF inspite that he's so unsettled in the first place? Thanks for the spoiler bloomwood. :)

i have read in another forum that this will be a 70 episode drama and ji-sung was not on some episodes of TOE coz he was filming save the last dance with eugene..

i am also watching it in KBS world.. even if it is very late..

I don't think it's that long, as far as I can remember, it's only 50-55 episodes. (but stand corrected here) That's what my DVD copies have. (not really sure?) Really, not sure, too if it's true since I have only just begun watching this drama. :)

Guest elaniev

this drama has 60 episodes. the following are some spoilers - eunpah(HGI) and yoontaek(JS) were high school sweethearts. yoontaek has to enter military training and during this time, eunpah broke off her relationship with yoontaek and got involved with yoontaek's good/best friend (i forgot this guy's name). eunpah and this guy lived in one roof. they were supposed to get married because eunpah got pregnant. but on their wedding day, the guy (who is irresponsible and a gambler) got cold feet ang didn't attend the wedding. he stood up eunpah on their wedding day. despite what happened in eunpah's life, yoontaek still loves eunpah. he was still willing to spend his life with her. later on, eunpah had a miscarriage because she was not healthy. eunpah and yoontaek did not end up together. instead eunpah met and married jangsoo(SIG). jangsoo was a playboy but when he fell in love with eunpah, he promised her that there will never be another woman in his life but her. jangsoo was so honest with her and asked her many times if there are things he should know about her. for instance on their wedding night, jangsoo asked eunpah if she had another boyfriend other that yoontaek and she answered no. of course, you guys know what happens on wedding night, right? jangsoo had the impression that eunpah was still untouched and he later found out that it wasn't so. but still, he accepted and love her for what she is. in fairness to eunpah, she did try to tell jangsoo many times - before and during their marriage - about her past but she was advised by her older sister keumpah not to tell jangsoo. and she was scared to face the consequences if she told jangsoo the truth.

i like SIG's potrayal of jangsoo's character. his acting was vey impressive especially when he found out the truth about eunpah's past.

Archived