[Official] SEOHYUN (서현) Thread

Guest madridista7

Guest _d3seohyun

edit wahhh! soompi ate the pics i uploaded!!!

@jnj. :D

where are the rest of our chingus here?

Aigoo, Yonghwa!!!!! What did you do to our Seobaby?!! LOL

just kidding. She's not a baby anymore. I'm thankful <3!

posted by i.said.hi at the snsd thread

from Japanese MV Filming...

The lyrics "I'm not that innocent" came to mind after seeing these pics

esp this one

2rethtys.jpg

2vx24xe.jpg

ap8pyc.jpg

wrggaq.jpg

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest _d3seohyun

couldn't edit my previous post so...

After the most recent wgm episode, it's so obvoious that

Seobaby likes a boy...she really really likes a boy :lol:

Because of that I'm posting her baby pics hahahhaah

so adorable and beautiful! :wub:

seobaby.jpg

seobaby01.jpg

seobaby02.jpg

seobaby03.jpg

seobaby04.jpg

seobaby05.jpg

seobaby06.jpg

seobaby07.jpg

seobaby08.jpg

seobaby09.jpg

seobaby10.jpg

seobaby11.jpg

from Before and Now

from the seohwa thread

childmix.jpg

hi d3...

baby with that killer post

'i am a girl, not yet a woman'..

idk...this brit song suddenly comes to mind... ^_^

just look at those killer legs with killer stilettos!! :w00t:

she was one lanky child, but now she has curves on all the right places..

those sparkling eyes can either 'twinkle' at u or 'haunt' u..

ask 'someone' ;)

Guest EriesBoyd

Hi,chingus.. :D .Thank you for the warm welcome.

d3seohyun Those new pictures of Seobaby are so not that innocent.She look so  :o jawdropping  ..hot..hot hot.. :w00t: Love it.Thank you.

I have to spazz one more thing about Seokyu.It might not be anything worth spazzing but i found it cute.kekeke. Someone in YT commented about the camera that was used to capture Seokyu is Seobaby's.So,my nosy self did some detective work and tada...it is Seobaby's.Kekeke.Maybe thats why she 'bribe' her Heechul Oppa to take pics together when he teased her about Yong Hwa hubby.Was she feeling guilty asking to take picture with Kyu..keke..But,I hope hubby Yong wont mind it if he saw the pics in her cam.:P

.seobaby.jpg

seobaby4.jpg

Caps from latest episode:

seobaby2.jpg

seobaby3.jpg

jnj I'm not sure who are those three cutie too but someone in YT comments did brief about them.I'll just quote from her or him,hope it'll help ^_^ 

@0:24 Park Taejun, Park Ji Ho and Lee Chihoon (Heechul look-a-like). They're popular ulzzhangs 

-epris18..youtube

Kyu talk about the suprise on his duet with Seohyun at ShangHai.Zhoumi teased him  about it and he shyly tell him to hurry up.Keke..I'm sorry,chingus.This week is Seokyu's week for me :lol:.I hope i'm not offending anyone.:) 

yikes! i forgot all abt the picture taking!

tks for pointing it out, eries chingu.

ah! another FBI goguma ..hehehe

now that i think of it..

yes, hyun could've forgotten for a sec how jealous hubby can get.

tks to heechul for reminding her!

hmmm...or maybe heechul is one of yong's spy for that night? :lol:

and who was the one who helped to take hyun pic with kyu?

was it siwon? i wonder if the pic turns blurry too... ;):lol:

and tks for the vid...kyu so cute with his "aah! palli..."

this is what the 8 unnies wrote to Seohyun during the fanmeeting yesterday

(i've compiled them, for our easy read, chingus)

*cr scatterbrain, ppsf, se7en of seohwa thread and silis of snsd thread*

1) MUST ... please find / discover flexibility, even so .. you are the maknae, that's the great part of it (sunny)

2) Hello, Maknae. It must be hard on you. Personally, I really want to know when you will and who you will be marrying to. Even though you now have been married once ... you are truly unique ... I am just really curious ... as the Maknae, do well and do a lot of great things.

3) i also like yonghwa. if it's yonghwa, feels like it's okay to give you away now...everyday i...really sorry...but,you have to know that my love for you is really really really huge...and also,recently you've become more and more beautiful

4) you've changed.recently you stopped playing with your sisters and keep filming <<WGM>>.how's school?

5) Maknae... You got married lucky you... You're awesome(?)

On that day that night in Japan.. You were jjang... You were like a different person... I love you... (Jessica)

6) Seohyun with each sentence you spoke you made this unnie's negative views change to positive ones..

This is what I always feel as I share the room with you.. Ah... my roommate is one truly great person... (Hyoyeon)

7) Hyun.. You have become more flexible I'm so proud of you.. *Patting your butt*

Do you like Yonghwa? Tell me.. Unnie will support you.. (Unknown)

8) hyun ah...maintain your skin...don't lose to Kang Jiyoung (KARA) and sulli.

i read some comments and apparently both of them were guests in HaHAMong together with yonghwa

i like the fact that when it comes to hyun,they can't resist NOT talking abt her marriage.

its like seeing their youngest sister falling in love for the first time, and

even tho they trust the guy, they still will protect her.

unnie no.8 is sooo funny but she definitely means business! ;):lol:

chingussss!!! hi!hi!

1st of all wanna thanx for all the links,pic... happy2!!

_d3seohyun...tq for the pic..nicole and seohyun... i found one video of them

crdt to : aienbest86

so cute!! actually i saw lot their moment,in different event..if i know how to edit and compile it together....sight~btw, i love this two friendship.. so special.. even nicole closed to seobaby's unnies too..but there is something special between this two friend... :P

jnj...hey u...kekeke...aigo, seems her unnies really love her..such a precious maknae..

curious with notes without name...

eriesboyd..kekeke its okay chingu... i like seokyu 2..going excited to see everything related 2 them too..but at the same time,i love yongseo 2..:P

aigo, can we change her name now?seobaby to seolady?? kekeke...she now starting to show her sexiness side and also her becoming more flexible,plus enjoying every moment that she have..and strongly believe she gonna have very beautiful life after this,right? seobaby,hwaiting!!

have fun :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL3061Wjz9o

crdt to : aienbest86

captain maknae...kekekeke...so funny,okay :P and also, mc woman, she love seobaby so much..i think this is come from pkl outing right? she care bout our seobaby so much..

Guest seohyun_yh

Right after the song is finished, intro of 꼭(Sooyoung & Yuri’s duet song) came out and Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun, and Taeyeon came out with glittering suits on. This song is originally for 2 singers, but this time they divided the song to 5 parts so that 5 members could sing.

Would some of you can distinguish the different voices when singing each line  from that song?

I don´t distinguish  well the voices, I don´t know when  is yoona or where it´s  Seohyun. :(

@seohyun_yh..hi, chingu!seobaby's voice is the combination of taeyoen and jessica..mybe from minute 0.55-1.10..but start from 1.oo until 1.1o, i'm pretty sure that was seobaby's voice.. cannot listen it very well because the mix up with fan shouting everywhere.... hope can help you to determine seobaby's voice :P sorry if i'm wrong...

another video to be shared :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsdPHV1gqys&feature=related

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBSmbSTtxmA

Guest _d3seohyun

Our thread was moved?

chingus! did you see the new pics/caps of Seobaby from the japanese interview?

She looks so pretty but also skinny. I miss my chubby cheeks Seobaby :(

Seobaby singing There You'll Be with Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=816azvjXiIo

c: uploader

Guest EriesBoyd

Hi,chingus..:D :D

jnj chingu.Thank you for bring the fanmeeting account here.I'm so happy that she is very much loved by her unnies.I'm not yet a snsd's fan but  i could convert into one seeing how much care and love they give to our Seohyun.

d3seohyun chingu..She does look skinnier than previous months:( .I hope she is taking care of her health.But,she is prettier than ever.She look like one of those japanese girls.She look more japanese than korean to me.Like the use of low tone is her speech.Korean girl are more loud and outgoing.Anyway,our Seohyun fit everywhere,like chameleon.I dont mean  physically,but in term.Keke.Me and my 'not so wise saying'.:P

I'm sharing a video, BTS of Clean and Clear CF.Seohyun look so pretty perfect and playful with her co-star.They both pretty.I love this cute,playful side of her.

Danzo chingu.Hi!! Thank you for the post.Forgive my bias-ness.I think Seohyun wore it better.Keke.But,both are pretty.Shin Min Ah make it look more casual,fun and simple.While Seohyun bring the feminity,sweet,elegant look to the dress.

hello chingus...

i thought this thread has disappeared..

this thread has moved. is it a good thing or a bad thing, d3chingu?

tks for sharing those pics, danzochingu.

i have to say that magnae looks elegant in that dress. so ladylike and royal.

yes! i'm biased much and i'll declare it to the world! :lol:

erieschingu, my first time seeing the CF vid. baby looks so happy and cute there.

i think there's a pic of her wearing that one shoulder off blouse,

but at that time i thought she was waiting for hubby for another WGM shooting. blush.gif

wgm...nvr leaves my mind... :sweatingbullets:

hi cunna chingu, what show is that?

her barefoot looks delicate..i'm jealous of magnae's white and glowing skin..

edit:

i don't understand why this thread stays at page 2.

Guest _d3seohyun

20 Idol Singers unite to sing the G20 Seoul Summit Theme Song.

Ahead of the prestigious 2010 G20 Seoul Summit this November, it was revealed that 20 idol singers from popular K-POP groups of today have been recruited to sing the theme song for the event.

The theme song titled, ‘Let’s Go‘ had been made specially for the event which will take place from November 11 – 12th at Samsung-dong’s Coex, for the discussion about the world’s economy.

The idol group members who will lend their voices include Gyuri (KARA), Seohyun (SNSD), Junsu (2PM), Changmin (2AM), Jaekyung (Rainbow), Jonghyun (SHINee), Sungmin (Super Junior), Kahi (After School), Luna (f(x)), JiEun (SECRET), Junhyung (B2ST), Gayoon (4minute), Min (miss A), G.O (MBLAQ), Bumkey (2wins), G.NA, Son Dambi, Seo In Kook, IU and Anna.

Korea is hosting this event for the first time and hopes to transfer a message through this song to youths that they should take on the world with confidence. With the growing influence that K-pop idols now wield on the young generation, there were no better candidates than them to do so.

The solo recordings were done from the 24 – 25th and all 20 of them came under one roof on the 26th to record the chorus portions.

‘Let’s Go’ is scheduled to be released in early October and footage of the idol singers recording the song will be edited into a music video.

Source: IsPlus + snsd thread

=====

acccck! LOL I need to spazz about this piece of news before I go crazy about YONGSEO today.

Look at the name next to Seobaby's, one of her fanboys. One of my wishes granted..a junsu and seobaby performance/project. I can't wait to see the mv. :w00t:

I would have gone crazy if they had all of seobaby's fanboys from each group kekke then Yong too hahha

@jnj. chingu! SNSD has their own special subforum now on the music thread, so even if we keep posting here we won't see seobaby's thead on first page at the celeb forum anymore.

@cunna. thanks for the video links chingu!

@EriesBoyd. anything about Seobaby is spazzworthy so spazz spazz spazz! :D

Siwon with a pink cam? that would have been too funny...and weird :lol:

@seohyun_yh. I hope cunna was able to help you.

@danzo. thank you for sharing that here. kekeke just like jnj, our bias of course. but SMA looks more relaxed, seobaby looks a little stiff kkke..she's probably feeling concious again...aigoo!

Speaking of...chingus, have any of you guys watched My Girlfriend is a Gumiho? ShiMinAh is awesome there but I can't help but picture our Seobaby as Miho too. The way Miho's character is...lively and innocent..reminds me of Seobaby...how her smile brightens up the whole world and when you see her cry you can't help but cry with her to....

now off to stream WGM....

it'll be the first time hyun meet up with junsu after she got married!

how will he react to her now? keke

d3 chingu, i am loving this already? ;):lol:

chingus, have u seen today's wgm epi?

aigoo..hyun ar. u fail to see the surprise gift..poor hubby

but why are u so cute? are u that happy?

running arnd your small piece of land after planting your fave

food?

hyun should join invicible youth since she is also deligent in farming... :lol:

hello...knock knock anyone here?

okkaay... :rolleyes:

just sharing what i posted at yongseo's thread.

chingus, i think we can add this ahjussi as another one of hyun's ever growing

list of fanboys.. :lol: only this time, its more of a fanuncle..kekeke

yong.jpg

Guest _d3seohyun

@jnj. yonghwa's reaction was priceless on that one :lol:

and that wasn't the first time an ahjussi boldy complimented Seobaby in front of him too.

remember when he bought her the guitar? the guitar shop owner said, "it's the first time

the buyer is prettier than the guitar." something like that! i love that scene kekekeke

[ENG] 100924 BTS SMTown : Seohyun Kyuhyun

c: soshisubs + uploader

I spat out the coffee i was drinking when Leeteuk said it's illegal to take pictures with Seobaby hahahhahah

someone is home at last! :phew:

aik d3, i totally forgot abt the salesman.

but yong could still take it in at that time

but now, he can even can jealous of someone as old as their dads.

aigoo...yong choding!! :lol:

btw, how come no one knows where snsd is?

some say they're in Jpn, while some say they're in Brunei?

hyun ar...its okay if u don't tell us where u are,

but 'someone' has to know... :P

jnj- hi chingu!!! i'm back to da place that i'm supposed to be... kekekeke...

and yeah alredy watch the latest epi... and love all moment they have.. aigo, yong so sweet and our seobaby so cute.. kekeke......

_d3seohyun- hahaha junsu again? kekeke... cant wait for it... :wub: :wub:

wanna share diz...so cute..kekeke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebk1wE_odQ4

edit: i dont think they at brunei... rumors after all.. kekeke...

hahaha.. just like u said jnj, his jelousy dont have any limit.. how about kids or babies.. how he gonna react for that..

i'm glad u heard my shout out, cunna chingu!

i hope yong is the only one who present magnae with the goguma land.

ah! jw will surely take note!! hahaha.

got to love jw too for putting up with yongseo week after week

untitled-2.jpg

:lol::lol:

kyu seems to rmbr 'someone' ;)

Archived