Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest Chrrriiistinee

Thank you for your warm welcome! How sweet of you!  I appreciate that, sincerely! :tears::tears:@QuercusL :wub:

@lucy13880  Haha i got it right! He is the one with blue cap, so proud of myself :wub:

Edited by Chrrriiistinee

Guest meelis

Haha, here we go again, the same pattern, he stayed some days at home, relaxing, and now we'll start getting regular updates from golf courses, fishing sites and restaurants. A man of habits.:D

Thank you for sharing, @lucy13880! His back view is unmistakable and also the pose is very typical for him, not to mention the thick smoke coming out of his mouth.:lol: I can't recognize the fourth person either, as @salijoo said, maybe he isn't an actor.

Awww, @QuercusL, this guy is so cute, I miss his affectionate musical buddies too.  

Guest meelis

Going on with the fashion files.

The (ugly) thing JJM was wearing in ep. 15 is by SYSTEM Homme 

zOItRS.jpg

x3x3F7.png

5u6CaW.pngU94zKl.png

Gentle Monster Second Boss Sunglasses (LOL love the name)

93zAtU.jpg

CBNefz.jpg

I recognise his back! I'm proud of myself.:D

The warmest back in the world. Haha. So cool to see him again with his fellow superstar buddies, lol freaking Hyun Bin & Jang Dong Gun! omg

Edited by jei_em
  • Like 6

Guest Chrrriiistinee

@meelis So glad he's having fun time with his bros. Thank you for the info tho! :wub:

I remembered from twitter @salijoo said that our bae looks like a butcher in that jacket? LOL 

Guest meelis

Sorry salijoo I quote your twitter

LMAO hahaha

Haha, so true, only a person who doesn't know JJM at all can ask such irrelevant question.:D

@meelis So glad he's having fun time with his bros. Thank you for the info tho! :wub:

I remembered from twitter @salijoo said that our bae looks like a butcher in that jacket? LOL 

@salijoo was spot on, exactly like a butcher. I think the coordi was bored during the last episodes and was making fun of the styling, can't explain otherwise JJM's absurd raincoats at a 30+ degrees temperature. :blink:  

A review of the film Happy End

한국 영화 사상 최강의 러브신 '해피 엔드'

이전까지 무명에 가까웠던 주진모는 운동과 무용으로 다져진 몸매를 과시했을 뿐만 아니라 이 진중한 스릴러 영화 속에서 과묵한 일범의 성격을 잘 표현해냈다. 10년이 지난 후 역시 러브신으로 화제가 된 <쌍화점>을 통해 다시 한 번 인기와 실력을 확인한 것은 의미심장한 일이다.

http://www.huffingtonpost.kr/owen-joe/story_b_7901300.html

Edited by lucy13880
  • Like 6

Guest meelis

LOL, @lucy13880, I was just reading the same and was having fun with the google translation, especially with the part about JJM's 'compact body'.

This looks like a rather detailed description of the bed scenes and as far as I understand it's from a book '51 Most Erotic Moments in Korean Film History'.

Shouldn't we be proud that it's still considered 'the strongest bed scene'? :P

BTW, there were two more articles about Happy End some days ago with the part of the Guru Show where he talked about the same bed scene: http://www.newdaily.co.kr/news/article.html?no=263759

I guess this topic will never get old.:)

Guest meelis

WOW, great news, @lucy13880, thank you for sharing! So soon?? Great! JJM's Japanese fans must be very happy now. 

Also @jei_em wrote in twitter yesterday that maybe MLE will be aired on a channel in the Philippines (not GMA which aired Empress Ki), but it's still not confirmed. 

Guest Chrrriiistinee

LOL, @lucy13880, I was just reading the same and was having fun with the google translation, especially with the part about JJM's 'compact body'.

This looks like a rather detailed description of the bed scenes and as far as I understand it's from a book '51 Most Erotic Moments in Korean Film History'.

Shouldn't we be proud that it's still considered 'the strongest bed scene'? :P

BTW, there were two more articles about Happy End some days ago with the part of the Guru Show where he talked about the same bed scene: http://www.newdaily.co.kr/news/article.html?no=263759

I guess this topic will never get old.:)

IKR The bed scenes in Happy End was well done and real :o It is a masterpiece.:)

My Love Eun Dong will air on Japan KNTV from August

CLOwZzSUEAAlJZP.jpg

CLOwboqVAAAgCt0.jpg

CLOwfanVAAA93a5.jpg

Official site https://www.kntv.co.jp/prog/detail/?p=30487

Thank you for sharing this too onnie(?)! :wub: Japanese fans are so lucky! :tears: Too bad JTBC is not a public channel, I can't watch it on tv. I have only SBS and KBS channels. But me and my mom do hope they air MLE over here, if they do I will be so happy and thankful.:tears: - *for me*The feel is completely different from watching it from Tv and PC!  (TV's graphic is better and clearer/bigger :P) -

Guest meelis

Many gifs ahead, not mine though, mostly from DC, credit to the owners / as labeled 

vIHkNf.gif

DSCgG3.gif

VNkezL.gif

wS7GVk.gif

FIFpFW.gif

JD6UZY.gif

BJruSg.gif

L7gM0w.gif

H7YcfD.gif

Otw0D8.gif

Funny gifs:lol:, idem

znnMTF.gif