Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Just a trivial info, some Bap fans (idol group, i don't know anything about them but the name) were saying that Dae Hyun (Bap Member) looks like Joo Jin Mo, particularly Wang Yoo in Empress Ki... LOL, i made a gif for the comparaison and yes, same eyes, almost the same nose.

1zy8t8x.gif
ns95i.gif
It was back in April, on Pann Nate
http://pann.nate.com/talk/322250841

Another trivial info, some poster has written on Pann Nate that it seems like women don't like Jang Dong Gun, Joo Jin Mo and Won Bin type of men anymore (the trend was the double-eyelids back then), now they like Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Woo Bin, Lee Jong Suk and Song Joon Ki kind of men (who happened to have all mono-eyelids), the poster wanted to emphasize the fact that actors with mono-eyelids are the trend lately.

WOW the number of views on this one!!!, just about the size of his head !!
http://pann.nate.com/talk/202930019

I've read an another story it was back in 2011 just before Hyun Bin enlistement, a man/woman (don't think it was a fan) said that he/she won the lottery he/she saw Joo Jin Mo, Hyun Bin, Gong Hyun Jin & Kim Seung Woo together shopping, he/she described Hyun Bin with a training suit (lol Sega references here) and Joo Jin Mo was stylish with his headphones on his ears, he said that Joo Jin Mo & Hyun Bin were like a glue, always bounded one to another, it was hilarious how he/she said that, it was like that:

"i continued shopping and then, i've backcrossed.. WHAT? Hyun Bin & Joo Jin Mo again, they are always together these two!!!" =)) =))

they are closer than what i've thought.

Haha, me too, @sarah.lina, I never had this kind of thought about them. I'm really happy they're so close and such good friends. It's precious!  :)

@sarah.lina, about the video, I'm sure if it was in December, so it's December 2011, not 2012. Unfortunately, all Gabi videos are inaccessible in Baidu, I'm 100% sure I've seen it there, but can't check it now.
About D&G, as I've alredy said, he's a piece of work, this man... :D

@meelis: No wonder that Salomon was EXACTLY at his image!! The concept seemed like it was Joo Jin Mo who elaborate it himself, hahaha.

Just thinking that he lost a good, a very good paycheck... ok, i just can't stop laughing, he's really one of a kind.

For all those who, like me, never watched the interview of Gabi Poster Shoot, here you go, [eng subbed]

LOOOL

Kim Seo Yeon: "This film is a mystery spy melodrama. It involves the assassination plot for Gojong... *struggling* It's a very mysterious but fun movie."

Joo Jin Mo: "Is that all you memorized for two hours?"
[...]
Joo Jin Mo: "I told you to be more natural."

=)) =))

Guest anjshin

What a straight forward man he really is... with this, no doubt he can play the role of RB in GWTW,. :D Thanks for those translations my dear Sarah.lina  :-*

Ah, @sarah.lina, you reminded me how much I enjoyed JJM amd KSY's chemistry during the promos (more than the one in the movie!) :) Here are some of the pics, the nice and funny ones:
Gj2QTP.jpg9VrM1W.jpgB3TqVp.jpg

9GS4Ws.jpgxNaM2r.jpgfRcRLM.jpg
© to the owners /as labeled

@anjshin: He said the same thing to Song Ji Hyo, he's too straightforward. The thing is Yu Oh Seong, for Friend 2 Promotion, gave the mic directly towards JJM too, hahaha he's the master of explaining the movie "naturally" =)) =))

23sywjr.gif