Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest anjshin

:D I've taken  the Happy End challenge my dearest @meelis and @sarah.lina :) and to my surprise it's already nothing in my senses because my love for uri Joo Jin Mo is bigger. Seriously I remembered that I don't want to see it because I'm not that interested in the adultery plot, the good thing it brought me is that the movie took me to the late 90's where I can view Jin Mo oppa in his 90's fashion and to where he started. :D ;;):P

I almost HATE JJM (note 'almost' only )...He has ruined every other drama/movie i have tried to watch since May 2014.

I seem to subconsciously compare all the other male leads with him and no one can meet the mark : too flower boy; too short;too skinny; too exaggerated; too contrived;too stone faced.... no chiselled jaw, no unfathomable eyes that draw you into the depths of his soul....

I'm getting desperate...maybe i WILL be brave n join @anjshin n take the Happy End challenge...but the idea of " cheona...what are you doing down there" is just a bit too daunting (and i am a happy ahjumma with 4kids!!!) .Not quite ready to let go of my ultimate hero WY just yet

So tell me, my dear chingus, is it worth it ?shall i 'just do it' (watch HE ,that is) .

. :\">

Guest meelis

@joyoflife77, I'm sure you'll love Joo Jin Mo even more after watching Happy End. I didn't know much about him as a person when I watched it for the first time, but afterwards, knowing him better from interviews and seeing how shy and humble he is in real life, I admired his courage to take that role and his dedication as an actor. It must have been really challenging for him to go against his nature, bare it all and do those things in front of a camera. So do it, but beware that it won't cure you from your JJM addiction, it would only make it worse.   :)
@anjshin, so you did it! =D> Will you join our real vs. reel speculations? I know you said "no way" before watching HE, but now, don't you think our doubts were founded to a certain extent? ;)

@anjshin : you took it? yep Joo Jin Mo is rocking the 90s Fashion and i think it's the same in 'Sad Temptation' it's because of that, it's my next JJM project (on my list) :D

@joyoflife77 : you had the same sentiments as me, after watching other dramas... i became even more severe in acting.

Guest anjshin

@meelis: REEL ;;) judging from the focus and angles there seem to have doubles :-bd That's the reason it seems I didn't remember JJM face doing the explicit scenes :D I'm still on the optical illusion side making it like real. :)

yes my dear @sarah.lina it's like going back to my school age, by the way I really like him on shades of hazelnut lens. I die :P :\">

Guest meelis

OK, ladies, let's agree about the REEL and consider the case closed.  ;)  But how come, dear @anjshin, you don't remember JJM's face? His facial expressions are priceless in those scenes...:x
My favorite photo shoot for a Japanese magazine:
3jR1oG.jpgBWMVM3.jpg
zJAjaQ.jpgkMMpyO.jpg
XnoxdY.jpg
:x :x :x

@meelis : Oh LOVE this photoshoot, he's superb in it... i'm just angry over the fact that Vogue in his Gabi days couldn't make a good photoshoot of him, don't like his pics at all, however Kim Seo Yeon's ones were gorgeous !!!!!!! what a waste!

Guest meelis

@lov3lyqu33n, yes, it's true, I haven't seen it myself, but as far as I know, she played an university student and she didn't have any scenes with JJM. :)>-
@sarah.lina, I agree, I don't like at all JJM in that Vogue photo shoot (and he was in a good period appearance wise), KSY was perfect though. :)
Gals, what do you think of this Ice Bucket challenge? It spreading also in Korea. Do you think JJM will take it, if he's challenged by someone?

@meelis : you thought of the same thing, about the ice bucket challenge, frankly i don't think that someone will ever challenge him nor his close friends, Jo In Sung did it because his character in 'it's Okay that's Love' has the disease.

@lov3lyqu33n & @ElinaG : i'm wondering about his cameo in 'Friend Our Legend' with Jang Dong Gun... i didn't find it anywhere, they even talked about how KKT wanted to make them schoolers like Hyun Bin but didn't because at that time both JDG & JJM had long hair, he changed their script/ :-??

Guest meelis

Well, Cha Tae Hyun did it already, and Hyun Bin has been challenged too (by BoA?), so who knows? :D
About Friend Our Legend, I think he was rumored to make a cameo, but he eventually didn't. :-/

Guest ElinaG

sara.lina, may be JJM was supposed to make cameo performance in Chingoo, but he didn't. I saw the movie and don't think I would miss JJM, even it was small scene.

@meelis : Cha Tae Hyun did it? so if Hyun Bin does it, it's 100% sure that JJM will too.

@ElinaG : not the movie but the drama adaptation with Hyun Bin as the lead in 2009, but according to @meelis he didn't sighh i want him to do a cameo in a drama, it could be good.

Guest anjshin

@meelis: I dare not to remember =)) :P it's for my serenity. 8-} lol

Really HB had been challenged to do the Ice Bucket? ommmmmo hopefully he will make the honors to challenge JJM and JDG :))

@anjshin : if Hyun Bin does it and challenges JJM or JDG, we will see Joo Jin Mo completely wet... so he can get even more handsome than dried [atm Hyun Bin still didn't respond... we are waiting for you Binnie] =P~

@meelis : =)) don't care, i'm greedy, one more, never hurt  :-\"
Am i the only one having an evil laugh right now? because if someone challenges him, he can't even refuse it cos k-net will bash him >:) >:) >:)  #ItsTimeToGetWet :))

btw Kim Woo Bin went alone promoting 'Friend 2' in Hong Kong...