Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest anjshin

ommo @sarah.lina thank you very much for sharing the video,. I'm laughing so hard because of our Jin Mo oppa's limited media exposure just like picture picture then run. =)) :)) without any further ado. More of a JJM character I know. :D

@meelis & @anjshin : he's the only one who didn't talk, the journalist told him to stay but he was already away [you know that namja thing when you're already leaving so you can't go back, proud thinggy] hence his laugh, he was careless he noticed too late that they wanted to talk to him... agree with you @anjshin that's so Joo Jin Mo :))

Guest lyzamellark

sarah.lina said: Joo Jin Mo, "Crying Man" VIP Movie Premiere at 1:18min :D

the journalists wanted to talk to him, but he left just before so they couldn't hence his laugh at the end :))

Guest mickey002

anjshin said: ommo @sarah.lina thank you very much for sharing the video,. I'm laughing so hard because of our Jin Mo oppa's limited media exposure just like picture picture then run. =)) :)) without any further ado. More of a JJM character I know. :D

Guest lyzamellark

I love him just the way he is, but I would really appreciate it if he picked a drama soon. my heart can take only so much of his abscence.

Seems like Joo Jin Mo was found doing his shopping, tomatoes in his hands, [-X
Don't lie oppa you were buying lots of oil for your make up artists, just say it I-)

tumblr_n6frteosBZ1sq7hzoo4_1280.png
Note 1 : I agree with Lee Seung Gi, everytime he sees someone, his eyes are already fighting =))
Note 2 : Joo Jin Mo and Kim Woo Bin are really eyebrows' brothers :D

cr : JJM DC

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: Thanks for sharing the videos especially the first one. In just 7 minutes you can watch the different transition of characters he had been in those films he had already. It would be nice if that will be sub to english. To the kind heart there, anyone.  :-* :D

For those who do not care less about the storyline or the cast in Flowers in Fog but cannot resist the SMEXINESS of our mouthwatering prospect JJM ... like me :\"> :P 8-} b-(. I found a link on Baidu. It is the collection of videos of the entire drama with JJM in it. If this drama is not your cup of tea and you just want to drool over JJM ... like me :\"> :P 8-} b-( He looks so mighty fine in those Flowers in Fog pics and I cannot withstand not seeing him for too long! I MISS HIM SO MUCH!!!! :-S :((  I am sure those videos will help satisfy my craving of him for a while (watched only 2 videos so far) I hope it will for you too :P ;;)
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2582731180

Joo Jin Mo's Movies Box Office :

1st : 200 Pounds Beauty (2006)
Best Rank : three weeks, 1st
South Korea : $37,868,743
Foreign Total : $42,013,016
Total : $79,881,759

2nd : A Frozen Flower (2009)
Best Rank : three weeks, 1st
South Korea : $18,476,503
Foreign Total : $18,980,564
Total : $37,457,067

3rd : Friend 2 (2013)
Best Rank : two weeks, 1st
South Korea : $20,502,243
Foreign Total : $16,239,926
Total : $36,742,169

4th : A Better Tomorrow (2010)
Best Rank : one week, 2nd
South Korea : $10,370,037
Foreign Total : $10,751,422
Total : $21,121,459

5th : My Love (2007)
Best Rank : one week, 5th
South Korea : $6,660,413
Foreign Total : $6,660,413
Total : $13,320,826

6th : Kabi (2012)
Best Rank : one week, 4th
South Korea : $1,662,682
Foreign Total : $1,133,345
Total : $2,796,027

7th : The Puzzle (2006)
Best Rank : one week 2nd
South Korea : $1,385,630
Foreign Total : n/a
Total : $1,385,630

Note 1 : I have no official informations for his older movies, i just know that "Happy End" was a hit and "Musa", "Liar" failed pretty badly (i even read on Cine21 that 0 people watched "Liar", as for "Wanee & Junah", "Real Fiction" and "Dance, Dance", i really have no informations, if someone have it, feel free to share it.

Note 2 : I'm quite shocked at Gabi's box office, the movie failed really badly, it was only two weeks in the cinema, no wonder that JJM took the chinese drama as his next project.

Source