Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Is he starring in The King's Case Files?? It's a SAGEUK right? Oh my God he looks really great in sageuk! I miss seeing him in that role! And a villain role? Greaat. He really does sageuk well. Like a manly, sexy ancient man. I don't know but there's really something in the way he carries that look like no one else. Like taking your breath away every time he's on screen.

So what's he going to look like? The one in Bichunmoo or EK? Make him wear a beard again please. I miss that sexy look on him.

JivoaDQ.jpg

fullsizephoto410495.jpg

• Like 2

On 2016年1月22日 at 6:52 PM, meelis said:

I'm always having fun with the random choice of photos to illustrate any article about actors, and from the yesterday's batch of articles about JJM's casting news, this pic by MBN was the weirdest choice :lol::

http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=57232&year=2016&refer=portal

I mean, I love the pout and all, but out of all the pics... it was really random.:)

So random haha

@jei_em, we are waiting for his confirmation about the movie after his comeback from China, which should be next week (it was said he'd wrap up by Feb 3. @lucy13880, do you have info if they're on schedule?)

And yes, this is a big part of my excitement for the movie, apart from the villain role, to see him in a period piece again... I never thought it'd happen so soon, if ever. :) 

But it's set in Joseon era, not Goryo or earlier, I'm not too much into those costumes, you know, the hanboks and the flat hats with feathers. :PBut since he is a villain, maybe he can wear something less conventional. I'm all for the beard and the overall look from Bichunmoo.:wub:

@meelis I'm freaking excited! I fell in love with his face in EK. I'm all for the beard and the Bichunmoo look too! I What kind of villain could he be? A King, or an assassin? Lol. Nobody does period look better than this guy. He looks great in those period costumes. And I love the beard on him, it suits him. It frames his perfect face well. Maybe he was a Goryeo King in his past life or whatever. God I'm ready to drool all over again. :wub:

• Like 1

@Calphurnia2007, the last photos are so droolworthy..:wub:

@jei_em, agree with everything you said! But no kings this time, Lee Sun Kyun will be the king here. Although I don't have a clue about the type of villain JJM would be, an assassin or a conspiring nobleman? We shall see.

Thanks for the heads-up, @lucy13880! And he successfully wrapped up yesterday. Phew.... :lol:

So many photos... don't know where to start.

OK, the group photo first and a close up, cr. as labeled:

THsQEGT.jpg

MXMhVGR.png

With the PD, staff members, and another actress (I think), cr. as labeled

ToRCZAz.jpg

I won't miss these michelin-man style huge jackets :D But at least he survived the chilly weather in Beijing.

gcbh7bY.jpg

sYnpD83.jpg

With the drama's makeup artist, cr. as labeled

Xca8XQG.jpg

From his temporary assistant insta:

LMAO What is he wearing?? Maybe something like this:

Spoiler

jbqR9Bg.jpg

Or this:

evig3mS.jpg

The rice cakes JJM gave away to the SH crew:

HUk3Gk3.jpg

From Park Minsu's mom insta, looks like she still misses MLE (notice also her profile pic):

And last but not least, I'm not sure, but maybe it's more or less safe to consider King's Case Files confirmed, thanks to interviews that 'old' JJM gave yesterday (guess he's as good at spilling the beans as 'our' JJM lol). He said:

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=2016020157321

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=015&aid=0003536906

~~~~

Enough for today!:P

OMO, babe is in a pretty good shape :wub:

tzcH7vU.jpg

IUirMXU.jpg

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2016-02-03/doc-ifxnzanm4064005.shtml

http://yule.sohu.com/20160203/n436742280.shtml

These are actually articles about him wrapping up Sorry Honey. 

It says the cast and crew formed an indestructible friendship while shooting in the chilly weather. Everybody cried at the end.

JJM brought traditional Korean food at the wrap-up party.

He'll have scenes in the shower, in a gym, in a swimming pool. They talk about his tall stature, bronze skin and clean-cut muscles. The director joked that these are benefits for the female audience. OKAAAYYY

The drama entered an intense post-production stage, the first trailer is being produced. It will be aired this summer, in July - August. (When is July, seriously..:P)

These are the things that I more or less understand and from what I saw in Lucy's twitter. I hope for more details from the articles later on. 

Hello everyone :P Hello @meelis you are 'bad' girrrrl, posting such 'alluring' photos of uri JJM, how could I resist not checking out on his 'hot bod', errr I mean, news? *wink* Can't wait to watch it! ...the cdrama, of course ;) 

----------------------------------- 

SINA Entertainment News:《亲爱的》杀青 朱镇模激动跪地泪别剧组 'Honey I'm Sorry' Wraps Up Filming. Emotional And Teary Joo Jin Mo Kneels On Floor To Thank The Drama Team Of Cast And Crew.

Spoiler

《亲爱的,对不起》杀青,剧组感情深厚不忍离别,朱镇模激动跪地,泪别现场。杀青宴上,偶吧还带来韩国美食与剧组共度小年夜。
Translation: 'Honey, I'm Sorry' wraps up filming. The drama team has formed a strong bond and are reluctant to bid farewell. Joo Jin Mo very emotionally kneels on floor, and leaves the location site with teary eyes. At the wrap-up party, oppa brings korean cuisine to share with the drama team.

朱镇模大秀好身材 为女性观众“发福利”
Translation: Joo Jin Mo Shows Off His Fit Physique. 'Big Fan Service' For Female Viewers.

Spoiler

朱镇模,是韩国演艺界中少数男女老少通吃的男神,深邃的双眸加上高挺的鼻子,不同于传统韩国单眼皮帅的魅力。在《亲爱的,对不起》中,朱镇模饰演的周雨楼因为其出众的专业能力和身材外形,与四位女性有着剪不断理还乱的感情纠葛,故而被称作“取悦男”。一边是完美的事业和甜蜜的家庭,一边却因为自己不敢对女性追求者说“不”而逐步陷入了情感的陷阱。

Translation: Joo Jin Mo is a rare korean male god/actor who is well-received by the young and the old. Deep set eyes and a high nose, he is distinctly and handsomely different from the traditional korean male with single eyelid. In 'Honey, I'm Sorry'. Joo Jin Mo portrays the role of 周雨楼 Zhōu Yǔ Lóu, who is an extremely capable professional with extremely good-looks, and because of those extreme qualities, he is caught up in a messy and complex relationship entanglement with four females, and is known as a “取悦男” '(likes to) Please (others) Man'. On the one hand, he has a superb career and a sweet family, and on the other hand, because he is unable to 'say no/reject' any female pursuer, he gradually slips into emotional traps.

早前在韩国,朱镇模曾因在社交媒体上晒过的一张肌肉照而引发网友惊叹围观,而在《亲爱的,对不起》中一段在浴室中淋浴的戏份则可以更让大家大饱眼福。高大的身材,古铜色的皮肤,轮廓鲜明的肌肉令现场的工作人员赞赏。不仅如此,健身房、游泳池等一系列场所也让欧巴的好身材一览无余。朱镇模也被当之无愧的称赞为:“成熟魅力,鲜肉身材。”导演也笑称这是“为女性观众发放福利”。

Translation: Previously in South Korea, due to the release of a 'hot bod' photo, Joo Jin Mo caused a netizen commotion. In 'Honey, I'm Sorry', there is a shower scene that will give everyone a huge eye feast. Tall physique, bronze-skinned, with clearly-outlined muscles, causing on-site crew fill with admiration and appreciation. Not only that, in the gym, swimming pool, etc., there are a series of places where viewers can see oppa show off his 'hot bod'. Joo Jin Mo is deservedly complimented as a man of 'Mature Charm, Muscular Build'. The drama's director jokingly expresses all these are for the 'fan service' benefit of female viewers.

Photo

Photo

朱镇模跪地泪别剧组 分发韩食温馨过小年
Translation: Joo Jin Mo Kneels On Floor, Bids Drama Team Farewell With Teary Eyes, Celebrates A Warm 'Little New Year' With Korean Cuisine. (Note: Depending on location in China, 23rd or 24th or 25th of the 12th lunar month of a lunar year is aka 'Little New Year'.)

Spoiler

历时三个多月,全剧组冒着北京凛冽的寒风拍外景,在没有暖气的棚内哆哆嗦嗦地工作,早已锻造出坚不可摧的“革命友情”。杀青时,现场工作人员都不舍。朱镇模接过祝贺的捧花时激动跪地,眼含泪水,通红着眼眶与大家照大合照,为自己几个月来费尽心血塑造的周雨楼画了一个完美的句号。杀青当天刚好是小年,在剧组的杀青宴上,朱镇模特地请公司的代表带来了韩国传统美食与工作人员欢度佳节。席间和工作人员玩成一团,即便是素颜状态也一一满足大家的合照要求,并且对着镜头摆出各种搞怪姿势,大男孩儿本色尽显无遗。据悉,电视剧《亲爱的,对不起》已经进入紧张的后期制作阶段,首款预告片花正在制作当中。该剧预计于今年暑期档与观众见面。

Translation: Filming lasted over three months. The whole team braved the cold, chilly winter winds to film outdoors, chugging away in unheated location sites, and having forged strong 'revolutionary friendships'. During the wrap up, the on-site cast and crew are all reluctant to leave. After Joo Jin Mo received a bouquet of flowers as appreciation, he kneels on the floor emotionally, with teary and bloodied-red-shot eyes, he takes group photos with the team, putting a beautiful end to his hardwork and his portrayal of Zhōu Yǔ Lóu. The day of the wrap up happens to fall on 'Little New Year'. So during the wrap up party, Joo Jin Mo has made special arrangement through his agency for korean cuisine to be brought over from korea to celebrate the special day with the drama team. At the party, everyone has a ball. Even though he is in casual form, he still accepts requests to take photos, and makes funny faces and poses as well, showing off his 'big boy' playfulness. It is reported that the drama 'Honey, I'm Sorry' has entered intense and exciting post-production stage, where the first teaser is currently being produced. The drama is scheduled for release to broadcast viewers this summer.

Photo

Photo

CR: ARTICLE LINK新浪娱乐 | Translation by jadecloud (ANXIOUSLY ANTICIPATING!:crazy:)

• Like 3

OMG, @jadecloud, I'm so happy to see you here! And thank you very much for the translation! 

It's great to see the drama in your siggy. Ah, you're of the lucky people who will be able to watch it while it airs, the rest of us will be waiting for subs forever. haha

O.O he kneeled on the floor, brought food over from Korea.. I can't..

Every detail is precious.:wub: