Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

LOL, thank you for sharing the Amadeus video, @lyfuym. I know it's a bit of a stretch, but I recently rewatched it (amazing movie BTW) and when I heard JJM's laugh in the presscon I was instantly reminded of Tom Hulce's one.xD

@jei_em, that's exactly what I thought about him being a top star, that we'll see some glamour in this drama, it's shallow I know, but we haven't seen him in 'glossy' things since Flowers in Fog, he really looked great as a castle owner.:D 

@lucy13880 wow I love you. :) your screencaps is awesome hehe. nice quality! @lyfuym relate! lol

@meelis yeah I would like to see him in all his glamour.. I want to see him in a glossy way. I want to drool on him wearing designer shirts and flipping his hair and all that stuff. From seeing him in a sageuk, to a glamorous top actor, it's refreshing..  I like seeing him in action, as JJM the top Korean actor.

Edited by jei_em

Guest meelis

Thank you for sharing, @lucy13880, great screencaps!:wub:  Yours too, @jei_em, this is my favorite video and photoshoot with its artistic value.

And @salijoo, of course, made perfect gifs, thanks. Mwaahh :) (hhmm, I'm lacking emoticons for all my emotions in this forum version)

@meelis yeah I would like to see him in all his glamour.. I want to see him in a glossy way. I want to drool on him wearing designer shirts and flipping his hair and all that stuff. From seeing him in a sageuk, to a glamorous top actor, it's refreshing..  I like seeing him in action, as JJM the top Korean actor.​

@jei_em, AMEN! (JJM has that in him anyway, class and style, it's some kind of intrinsic quality that one either has it or not, even when he's underdressed he looks classy. i.e. Not worrying at all that he'll pull of the glamour part of being a top actor beautifully.) 

Edited by meelis

Oh, so many goodies shared, thanks fellow drooling-man's fans. ;))

I love, LOVE the MV you shared @lucy13880! He starred with Ye Ji-won in it.

About Joo Jin-mo's look in MLE, I'm digging it even if I'm not a big fan of the overly-photoshopped pics of his (and other actors for instance; Kim Sa-rang, Yoon So-hee ect..). That said they used the camera which smooths the features and make the skin glossy, that's why you're all seeing him like that. LOL. In his past dramas (and movies) all the PD used the "realistic" (without any filter) camera which shows all the wrinkles and defaults on actors. Anyway, I love the execution and love Joo Jin-mo in it, he really looks like younger compared to his previous projects... Acting JJM is BACK, fighting!

@meelis, I can't unsee the Amadeus allusion now! Thank you. LOL.

About the August 2012 Issue of Vogue, I'm still dumbfounded (in a good way) how all the other actors have handsome-like pictorials and then JJM... A futuristic scientist, may I say? LOL.

Oh and thank you for the compliments (gifs!), don't worry there will be LOOOOOOOOOOTS of them, it's not everyday that our biais is gracing our screens. ;))

Edited by salijoo

Guest meelis

LOL, @salijoo, I'm not a fan myself of the beautifying techniques and, frankly, I've nothing to complain about JJM's past projects, I like him as he is anyway, but EK's PD Han Hee deserves a 'special mention' here. >:( I still remember my first post in JJM's thread back then, which was something like: "How did they manage to make him look older and uglier?" Well, obviously PD HH was making specific efforts in that direction, although he succeeded only in the indoor scenes with the poor lighting and weird angles... anyway, I still consider it a little miracle that JJM gathered so many new fans through it, thank his acting, his charisma and the fact that in many scenes PD's efforts to make him look bad didn't give a result.:)

So, let's say that JJM deserves (and we deserve) a better treatment in MLE. Thankfully, they didn't overdo it in the trailer IMHO, so if they keep it this way, it'll be fine.

Edited by meelis

The premiere of "My Love Eun-Dong" is two weeks away. And yet, MLE has not be licensed to have English subs. I guess it is time to work hard on the petition for English subs.  Thanks :)!!!  Here are the links for submitting the requests.  

1. Drama Fever:     http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series-

2. Viki:  https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

3. Soompi TV - send email to support - https://tv.soompi.com/en/support

New synopsis for MLE

죽도록 사랑해 결코 다른사랑으로 대체될수 없는 
절대적 교감의 인생 유일한 인연. 
운명이라고밖에 말할수 없는 그들의 특별한 이야기. 
하지만 그들은 결코 인생을 함께 할수없는 슬픈 운명으로 맺어진 인연. 
드라마는 얘기한다. 
운명적 사랑의 완성이 결혼이 아님을... 
헤어짐이 운명인, 그들의 처절한 러브스토리가 시작된다. 

사랑하는 은동아 
5월 29일 밤 9시 45분 방송됩니다. 
많은 시청 바랍니다.

It tells the tragedy end. -0- They mustn't get married.

Guest meelis

Now, after seeing the video, I fully understand why he answered in an interview (they asked him when he feels he is most sexy) that it's when he's seriously at work.:P