Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@salijoo Here's their dialogue.
MC: Have you heared that? JJM cried at JDG's wedding.
JJM: (embarrassed) Hahahaha. 
But I cried doesn't mean anything. In fact even JDG didn't know this thing. That day when the bride and groom entered, everyone gave high-five except me. I just couldn't do. I just wanted to cry on impulse. I had a thought that JDG, the person around me, would disappear forever. So at that time I stepped back with my eyes red. I don't know who is the witness. Seriously, why did I say this? 

Guest meelis

Thank you for the translation, @lucy13880, awww sweety :x (I understand his feelings, I always have this sense of loss when a friend or a relative is getting married, of course you almost never really lose this person forever, the same with JDG and JJM, but your relationship inevitably changes)
The Top 10 K-Drama Actors over 35 You'd Still Call 'OPPA'........8. Joo Jin Mo
Such a lovely mouth. It's like one side of his lip is just a little higher than the other which makes him sexy.
BMKtDr.jpg

He kind of has that "bad boy" look to him, right?
QYuOCn.jpg ........http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-top-10-k-drama-actors-over-35-youd-still-call-oppa/

Guest meelis

A decent collection of JJM pics: 
http://www.cutehotguys.com/Korean-Men/handsome_south_korean_actor_joo_jin_mo_gallery/

HjWOqc.jpg

1LuIxm.jpg

(deliberately chosen short hair pics in order to help @salijoo getting ready for his new look :P)

After starting in Sarang, I heard Yu Ha was making "Sangwha Store" then I heard from  someone close that the director was thinking about casting me.  I was hoping and waiting for 5 to 6 months.  After reading the script, I did not hesitate.  I wanted to deviate from the typical Korean King image that has been seen in Korean films and in dramas.  I wanted to show a king who was expressive with his feelings.  He has ups and downs of emotions and that is the king's greatest appeal.

Guest meelis

Thank you for the translation, @Calphurnia2007, so he waited so long for Yu Ha to cast him, I didn't know. At least in this case it was worth the wait, not like for Gabi or Kwak Kyung Taek's failed projects.  >:P
@lucy13880, it looks like @salijoo kinda provoked us to rub salt into her wound.  :-* >:D<  It was @QuercusL who started it with that Goreyo men conditioner ad by Dramatroll. :)

OK, @salijoo, I'll post an even shorter hair one, I hope it'll comfort you that it can't be so bad in MLE, you know that, right? :-*
37OY4v.jpg

Guest meelis

@salijoo, the f-u-l-l  p-a-c-k-a-g-e you say.... IT'S A DEAL! How can I contact the characters' concept team? :)]

My fave of the series:
5648a2.jpg

@Calphurnia2007 & @meelis, Well, according to him we're supposed to consider a Top Star as our oppa next door furthermore he has to look like that...
bYaIWhe.jpg

Please, someone tell him that we don't all live in Gangnam... And I don't come accross this type of rare specimen everyday.. 8-}
- baidu

Guest meelis

LOL, @salijoo, if hot top actors are the oppas/ajussis next door in Gangnam, I'm already packing to move there. :D

BTW, the V-neck is back during the Japan trip along with the leather jacket and the shorter hair, sounds familiar, no?  =P~ 8-}
ZfF7Gd.jpgLk3oVI.jpg
8AoZaG.jpgZztCQM.jpg

Hello :)  Today April 9, Wang Yoo dies in Empress Ki here in the Philippines. I'm sorry for reminding you of this dreadful episode.  =((
Just had to say that today is also the Day of Valor in our country. A day that commemorates our soldiers who fought in World War II.Ain't it just fitting that the King dies today? It was meant to be. The brave King whose valor is truly admirable will say goodbye today. 
valor noun val·or \ˈva-lər\great courage in the face of danger, especially in battle."the medals are awarded for acts of valor"

synonyms:braverycourageplucknervedaring, fearlessness, audacity, boldness,dauntlessness, stout-heartedness, heroismbackbonespirit;informalguts, true grit, spunk

rDDUhBq.jpg

Guest meelis

Thank you for sharing, @lucy13880, I've never seen the second cover, JJM and Kin Hee Sun looked good together (and she was always somehow comfortably cuddled with him on all their prom pics for Wanee and Junah :) )
@jei_em, oh dear, I imagine Wang Yoo/JJM's fans heartbreak today, feeling you. :( But this parallel you made with your Day of Valor... so true. 
Wang Yoo
nEfmbd.jpg