Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@YuanjiM, you can watch them together in Musa The Warrior movie,  but if you mean a BTS or something, I don't remember having seen such a video. :)
@sarah.lina, perfect GENTLEMEN these two, aren't they? :x

@serg~~

I know :)! Although she is a newbie, she seems to know JJM more than I do!! LOL ;)

serg8 said: @YuanjiM: what is true about zhang and JJM? how come I don't know about this? were you looking for bts videos or looking for gossip? how come I am not as knowledgeable as YuanjiM? she seems to know so much!     LOL :))

@YuanjiM: Don't know where you heard that cuz i've never read something like that, even after he said he thought she had a crush on him, he quickly called Zhang Ziyi and apologized for the headlines. Don't think she doesn't know him if they call each other, Don't you think? :)

One thing is for sure, I'm grateful to @YuanjiM for mentioning JJM/ZZ, it reminded me that we haven't seen General Choi's pics for quite some time here in the thread  ;)uM2FPo.jpg

dj5k.jpg

8-> 8-> 8->

QuercusL said: @serg~~

I know :)! Although she is a newbie, she seems to know JJM more than I do!! LOL ;)

serg8 said: @YuanjiM: what is true about zhang and JJM? how come I don't know about this? were you looking for bts videos or looking for gossip? how come I am not as knowledgeable as YuanjiM? she seems to know so much!     LOL :))

LOL, @YuanjiM, we know what JJM said in the Guru Show and, as @sarah.lina explained above, he called later to apologize to ZZ, because the media made their headlines of this "news". That's the whole story. ;))

meelis :yep..
He also stated that he felt Zhang Ziyi fancied him but it could also be a total misunderstanding on his end. MC Kang Ho Dong asked why he didn't pursue something more if he felt that way and Joo Jin Mo stated that it was because he had a girlfriend at the time.and Jin Moo joked around "If I knew that Zhang Ziyi would go on and become famous like this..." =))
what type girl are you looking for?!.

Nice explanation @YuanjiM‌ : thanks for enlightening the thread. You didn't have to go to such lengths for our benefit, although It did you good. :D your english skills seem to have improved overnight, which is a very good thing. I am so happy for you. I guess that happens when you have to give a mouthful of explaining to do. It just flows so easily. I remember as a kid, whenever I got caught lying at something, I would suddenly be so accurate and so articulate. My tongue just rolls out smoothly, all rough edges seem to vanish.LOL! ...the folly of youth. =)) =))

I really appreciate that bit of info on zz and jjm. I never heard of that. And I thought I was a rabid fan already.

btw, since you didn't edit your gif/post on our other thread, I took the liberty of doing it for you. Since we're all so comfortable with each other, and I guess I wasn't the only one who thought the way I did. :) no hurt feeling I hope.