Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

PD Han Hee (Empress Ki) thanked Ha Ji Won, Joo Jin Mo & Ji Chang Wook in his award speech:
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109946929

210gkr7.jpg
'기황후'의 한희 PD는 "모든 제작진과 함께 이 영광을 나누겠다. 멜로부터 코미디, 액션까지 모든 걸 다 하셨던 하지원씨, 대한민국 남자 배우중에 말을 제일 잘 타는 주진모, 젊지만 좋은 연기력을 보여준 지창욱, 다 고맙다"

Translation by @minnie0103:  “I would like to share this honor with all the staff members. From gentle to action almighty Ha Ji Won, Korea’s best in horseback-riding actor Joo Jin Mo, young but good in acting Ji Chang Wook. Thank you.”

@sara.lina it it hard to recognize the person in that quality picture but he resembles the older actor Jung Suk-Yong bu this could be Kim Ki Duk too...
@AndreaB I like this interview too. they are foolishing there and it is funny

@ElinaG: WOW you thought the same thing as me!! he looks like Kim Ki Duk, but his hair should be longer, ok i will look for his new pics to know whether he cut his hair or not.

@AndreaB: i love this interview too!

EDIT: you can judge it, this pic was taken September 1st (he has long hair, but in the pic, it seems like he has something attached too)

rk50np.jpg

Joo Jin Mo & Kim Ki Duk Potential Reunion after 14 years?... if that happen, then we can say we will watch Joo Jin Mo doing the most pervert things he has ever did in his entire career, i swear, this man is loosing it every year, when everyone thought that he couldn't go further, he released 'Moebius'... really disturbing movie, just thinking what he has made a 14 years old actor do.... but if he's thinking of doing something like Rough Cut or Pieta i'm in!

OMG, @ElinaG, @sarah.lina, do you really think this could be Kim Ki Duk?  :(  For once, I hope you're not right.. the guy is slightly falling into insanity, I'm afraid... I do like some of his old movies (I actually recently made my personal top 10 of best movies and the only Korean movie I included was 3-iron), but his last movies are detestable, at least to me... Could this just be his father? ;)) Or if it's a work related dinner, any other director or producer?
@AndreaB, this is my favorite video too, I just love everything about it! >:D<

sarah.lina said:Joo Jin Mo & Kim Ki Duk Potential Reunion after 14 years?... if that happen, then we can say we will watch Joo Jin Mo doing the most pervert things he has ever did in his entire career, i swear, this man is loosing it every year, when everyone thought that he couldn't go further, he released 'Moebius'... really disturbing movie, just thinking what he has made a 14 years old actor do.... but if he's thinking of doing something like Rough Cut or Pieta i'm in!

Looking at the pic more carefully, I think you might be right, @ElinaG, the hair doesn't look the same. I don't know about you, but I feel relieved. :D
On the other hand, Jang Hoon? I totally approve. :)>-

@meelis & @ElinaG: and the day after, you hear the news about Joo Jin Mo - Kim Ki Duk Reunion

UyHrWY1.gif

That's what i've said the hair is different, the poster said it was a director, most likely someone he's close with knowing how he's celebrating with him, i thought he was that close with Kwak Kyung Taek, but the man in the pic doesn't look like him at all...

LOL, @sarah.lina, yes, I'll be exactly like poor Macaulay =))
I hadn't understood that it was the poster who said that JJM was having dinner with a director. I'll think about it too then. :)
BTW, I'd eat your new ava, I love macarons!

@meelis: it says 'Bite Me' try it it's free :))

As for Kim Ki Duk, there is one quote that resumes really well his works: "Equally disturbing and compelling" i can't managed to not be ewww at some scenes but after watching his films, i end up learning a lot of things so if i had to choose between him and KKT, it should be the first. Even more after knowing the fact that 'Real Fiction' is considered as one of the worst KKD's movie.

Joo Jin Mo is shaping himself so be prepare for a 'testosterone' role.

Thanks for the treat, @sarah.lina! >:D<
I agree with the quote about KDK, but I would use it for his older works, his newer movies are only the former (disturbing) to me.
JJM shaping his body? Testosterone? I'l have pleasant dreams tonight. ;)

JJM's talented Vietnamese fans made a series of Q characters for each of JJM's projects!!! Thank you for making them!!  Bravo!!!  

I am listing some of them. If you would like to see more, please check https://www.facebook.com/joo.jin.moo.vn.fanpage
Cr: JJM's Viet's FC10635989_335408249966796_93215218151479410646947_335406723300282_79531327993608610600528_335413656632922_79479782505397010538580_335413703299584_38745835584226410615547_335414906632797_92097102990366910668926_335414953299459_33296186613277410626368_335414856632802_492493688508150

10606555_335409123300042_60792286209556610395160_335407676633520_841509294922171

sarah.lina said: PD Han Hee (Empress Ki) thanked Ha Ji Won, Joo Jin Mo & Ji Chang Wook in his award speech:
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109946929

'기황후'의 한희 PD는 "모든 제작진과 함께 이 영광을 나누겠다. 멜로부터 코미디, 액션까지 모든 걸 다 하셨던 하지원씨, 대한민국 남자 배우중에 말을 제일 잘 타는 주진모, 젊지만 좋은 연기력을 보여준 지창욱, 다 고맙다"

Translation by @minnie0103:  “I would like to share this honor with all the staff members. From gentle to action almighty Ha Ji Won, Korea’s best in horseback-riding actor Joo Jin Mo, young but good in acting Ji Chang Wook. Thank you.”

Posted by Fantagio Twitter09/05/14
caption:명품배우 주진모의 따끈따끈한 추석 인사 영상! 즐거운 추석 보내시길 바랍니다
google translate: Actor Joo Jin-mo of luxury piping hot Thanksgiving greetings video ! For fun or send Thanksgiving

@sarah.lina, LOL, the man isn't a director?  ;)) So maybe he might be JJM's father after all?
@QuercusL, WOW, those fans are so talented, thank you for sharing their cartoons!
Hahaha, @starjjmoon, thanks for the "luxury piping hot" JJM in the video! :D He's back in the game, isn't he?When exactly is the Mid-autumn festival?

@starjjmoon: thank youuuuuuuuu wow he's back in the game :D

He said that he has spent his time after EK doing sports LOL
(it's not like we haven't notice :> )

@QuercusL: if you know personnaly the fan that did the cartoons, tell her that she's a genius, a true JJM Fan :-*

LOL, @sarah.lina, and the rest of his time he spent eating at restaurants to recover from sports activities, but I guess he didn't mention about that.. :D

Although I've been quite these days I read your posts every day. This statement reflects my view exactly so I have to comment.
"Korea’s best in horseback-riding actor Joo Jin Mo"

I agree completely. Jin Mo is perfection when riding a horse. Maybe he should be in a kimchi western. Wouldn't that be cool?
Thanks to everyone for keeping the list informed of Jin Mo's activities. I love to read your speculations and confirmations each day.
vlcsnap-00054_zpsa7b6e253.png