Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@meelis: IKR but that's Noh Hee Kyung trademark, or may i say the PD she wants to work with. Not only all her dramas are beautiful to watch (the scenery the variety of plans) but their stylist have a definite style they use for all their characters, like the trench coat ect... in a nutshell, everything is pretty with NHK, that's all. She's quite pretentious in all her dramas, it has lots of talking involved, with some 'intelligent' discussions but only in the surface, she doesn't dvlp much so in the end, their discussions remained bland without heart and consistence (that's my big problem with her if she can deal with that, she will gain in the ratings battle)... seems like she was like that since 1999 or even before... the PD shot with class and sexiness the shower scene, completely on topic, and this tension with Kim Gap Soo is so palpable WOW... that's the second time JJM makes me watch gay scenes seriously LOL

@ElinaG: if that can help you, i've found a reaction gif summing up what i wanted Lee Han-Sae to do with the pervert-witch-camera-obsessed man.

no-pictures-gtfo.gif

@sarah.lina, thank you for the info about NHK, I wish I understood her dialogues in ST, because they were apparently the driver of the plot, the PD was also really good, there were many great plans and beautiful scenes, not only the shower scene, there were others very well directed. There was a scene in which the two men were silently smoking on the sea shore, well that was the sexiest ever smoking I've seen on screen.  :)
LOL, JJM was indeed a 90s fashionista in Sad Temptation, those long coats floating around his body, the ecru trench coat with the matching scarf... Ah, that prince de galles coat at the end of part 2, he was so gentleman wearing it. :x

Haha, @sarah.lina, great scene, right? There was even dynamics between the characters in this scene, where they didn't talk at all and practically did nothing apart from smoking. :)
WOW, if you can find a HQ version, I'd appreciate your gifs of those beautiful scenes. :x

Well, it's never too much, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY again to Joo Jin Mo, be happy and healthy, and keep on fighting! :x :x :x
I was watching yesterday random videos on youtube, and I saw an AFF interview with subs, it was funny, well JJM was funny as usual. Unfortunately, I can't find it right now to show it to you, but I remember parts of the dialogue:
JJM: I am the new king of the Goreyo dinasty...MC: Oh, the king, you're even sitting like one right now. (you know how, legs apart, hands on his thighs)JJM: Really?MC: Yes, I almost knelt down to you.JJM: When did I sit like that? (and he changed his position)
;)) ;))

JJM: It doesn't really matter if the one you love is male or female..MC: You mean in life?JJM: I mean in the movie..MC: Ah, in the movie...
:D:D

JJM: You know, I'm the oldest person in this movie..MC: Really?JJM: So, this is a very youthful movie..We can say it's an idol movie..JIS: But, Jin Mo hyung, why...JJM: I'm 19 years old in my heart, so it's an idol movie..
:)) :))

@yoonhanna24, unfortunately, I don't know the answer to your question. In any case, I never saw a pic of him smoking something different from regular "white" cigarettes.
@sarah.lina, yes, this interview was great fun. The MC was witty indeed, plus very insistent, when JJM tried to be elusive, he directly told him "You didn't answer my question". Judging from their clothes, I think it was made after the AFF VIP premiere. Aish... why can't I find it today?  :-w I'll try again later.
The King
Fnug4z.jpg
© as labeled

@yoonhanna24: Are you opening a tobacco store? :P:))

@meelis: ah now i think that i know what interview you're talking about, saw it long time ago. Just thinking about what @QuercusL said: if Joo Jin Mo has choosen his project and they are no news right now it means that it's a big project, they make tests before releasing any infos, i didn't hear about high budget movies, but they are two from dramas (MBC & SBS) but i don't think it's a drama, most likely a korean movie knowing how he went several times in Busan, so we will hear him speak in saturi, i LOVE IT :))

Joo Jin Mo will always be there protecting Kim Woo Bin:

tumblr_nai9pmD5zv1tqbm8fo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nai9pmD5zv1tqbm8fo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nai9pmD5zv1tqbm8fo3_500.png
tumblr_nai9pmD5zv1tqbm8fo4_500.jpg

@AndreaB, this is the one, thank you for finding it! >:D<
@sarah.lina, I hope for something big too, I also agree that most likely it will be a movie, with the EK more or less bad experience, I don't think he'll be in a drama anytime soon. Oh, I love that Busan dialect too, I just hope it won't be another Kwak Kyung Taek gangster movie.  :)

@meelis: oh god no Kwak Kyung Taek, most of his movies are hit or miss (he's just surfing from his hit Chingu for more than 10 years now), just hope it will be something completely new, but knowing how Joo Jin Mo is excited about it, it seems like it's different from his old projects, looking forward to it. ;;)

@AndreaB: Thanks >:D<

Looks like I missed a lot! How do you know JJM is preparing new project? Wish it was true! @AndreaB thank you for the link. finally all this interviews are translated and we can find out what are they talking about

@sarah.lina, thank you for the Kim Woo Bin pics, it's cute, I enjoyed their interaction off cam, can we suggest to someone to cast them together in the same movie, same scenes, please?  :D Maybe as brothers?

tmOVKq.jpg
© as labeled
LOL at myself, I almost remembered well what they were talking about in the interview, I'm getting older... :D