Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest ElinaG

@sara.lina, good luck with this drama. hope you find better subs than I did. It really annoyed me all the time that translation and subs were "on the face"
I have a question now. This song, JJM is singing. I was sure it is the OST from Fashion 70's. But now that I finished this drama and didn't hear it not even once, I wonder, where does it come from?

Guest lorac

You all make me smile and laugh. Regarding Empress Ki, all along I thought that Wang Yu and Ju Jin Mo was the best part and most memorable character. He may have had less screen time but what he had was quality and his character kept moved the story along to its final destination.
And watch spoilers... although, I'm glad to know that he survives Fashion 70s.
And what have I been doing this evening... The image is from the Japanese magazine interview centerfold posted at teida.baidu recently. My favorite haircut, bar none!
JJM-interview-cf_zps8fdf9c91.jpg

Guest meelis

Hahaha, @ElinaG, of course, how could I forget about Jacky Chan.. :))

@sarah.lina, I always thought he was a little picky with projects, he doesn't just take everything which comes his way (and sadly, not every time he has made the right choice), plus I have the feeling that he loves playing "hard to get" from time to time. Or maybe he's just someone who doesn't necessarily comply with what's reasonable and what others expect from him, but only follows his own desires (I can't explain otherwise why he has often chosen non mainstream or experimental projects). I respect that, of course, but I think that he gained momentum with Empress Ki and now he's starting losing it already. I hope it won't take him much longer.    :)
@lorac, this is Joo Jin Mo's perfect side view, thanks to the Japanese masters of photography, I think some of his best pics are taken by Japanese (is it too much to hope they made a photo shoot during the NHK interview?...) 

lorac said: You all make me smile and laugh. Regarding Empress Ki, all along I thought that Wang Yu and Ju Jin Mo was the best part and most memorable character. He may have had less screen time but what he had was quality and his character kept moved the story along to its final destination.
And watch spoilers... although, I'm glad to know that he survives Fashion 70s.
And what have I been doing this evening... The image is from the Japanese magazine interview centerfold posted at teida.baidu recently. My favorite haircut, bar none!
JJM-interview-cf_zps8fdf9c91.jpg

Guest meelis

Famous Korean actors and actresses as students :D :
ZOFiPf.jpg

(I don't have problems with men, but women... I only recognized half of them... :\">)

Korean actors born 1974-1975 and their height in cm (I don't know who cares, but anyway)
dlHFpD.jpg

This man has too many lookalikes, hasn't he?  :D
71c8fd.jpg

© to the owners

Guest meelis

JJM at the Crying man premiere from Getty Images (some new angles and his face doesn't look so shiny :))
OHdDBo.jpg1bsg38.jpg
wvXz49.jpgk2LEId.jpg
FCQ5JK.jpg4dHtAO.jpg
© as labeled

@meelis : In EK Main Thread they said they took a photoshoot of the NHK Interview, NHK will release it in their local press now we just have to wait (i don't think it will be a cover though)

I'm rewatching some parts of QOTG and his chemistry with Lee Bo Young is really the best, in fact till today, Joo Jin Mo is the co-star whom she had the most chemistry with (i've watched 3 or 4 dramas of her didn't finish all)...

Ha Ji Won - Joo Jin Mo shouldn't be categorized... the chemistry was there and ready to burn... but... the events led a potential awesome pairing being buried under the noble idiocy... too bad... now that think about it like @minnie0103 said k-drama gods own us an another drama with them or even a movie, but i don't think it will be the case anytime soon.

@ElinaG : i have already ddl the torrent, 700 Mo per episode, but i have deleted it because i didn't like the quality... Seems like it was the best quality over there, maybe Asiatorrent will find a way to upload Punch & Fashion 70s like they did for Binchunmoo and Queen of the Game, thanks to Empress Ki, many were curious about his previous dramas.

Guest ElinaG

@sara.lina, on asiatorrents files are 350 Mb per episode. we are speaking about Fashion 70's, right? it is the only version there.

Guest meelis

@sarah.lina, great news that they made a photo shoot too, will be waiting for the photos. 

From an old Japanese magazine:
qWReuq.jpg95QZRK.jpg
They somehow made him look very Japanese here :D

Another magazine4U56tw.jpgCekz5w.jpg
© to the owners

@ElinaG : i'm not talking about the asian torrent one but a torrent batch i've found on a korean site (700 Mo per episode).

@meelis : Joo Jin Mo sama =)) =)) Strangely enough Japanese is the only language that JJM speaks well... for god sakes don't make him talk in English anymore, i just can't keep a straight face !!!

Guest meelis

Oh, yes, HJW-JJM was a dream come true, which didn't turn into a complete nightmare only because they are both really, really good and achieved something against all odds. But I still consider their potential wasted. Will be waiting for a revanche.. :-w
I guess my ideal pairing now would be the same as yours:
0sIZad.jpg
© to the owner

Hahaha, Joo Jin Mo-sama, is he really any good in Japanese, I didn't know.. =))

@meelis : their potential was wasted, with only a lil of them, they have shown us what was a top notch acting... too bad?

Oh yes Joo Jin Mo - Son Ye Jin pairing can release a little my frustration over Joo Jin Mo - Ha Ji Won pairing !!! bring it on !!

Guest meelis

Did you say something, I can't hear you? =))
iqz83j.jpg

I love your sleepy / bored to death collection, poor man, sometimes it's not easy. :D 
Talking about Morpheus, here's my favorite gif from Dream, Mr. Bigfoot is sleeping. ;))
lzjRFv.gif

@meelis : He has some facial expressions just priceless like the one you shared, he tries his best to keep a straight face but sometimes it doesn't work out his way...

Big Foot?... Double Meaning over there? :P

@meelis : aaaaah you mean the big foot :>
Poor journalists, in all his interviews he has some decents pics but when he's fed up he starts doing all kind of faces and that's funny :))

@ElinaG : thank you, i will check it !

I've just read something weird on JJM DC, Joo Jin Mo will be a policeman in a movie?!?...nope it was just because of a fan art of You're All Surrounded, they have put Joo Jin Mo in place of Cha Seung Won, and Ha Ji Won & Jo In Sung in place of Go Ara and Lee Seung Gi LOL

6hq7mc.png
CREDITS