Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

class="core_title_txt " title="【爱模无处不在】【代言】朱镇模_2000Borahomenet网路" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-size: 16px; font-weight: 400; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; display: inline; font-family: 'Microsoft Yahei', STHeiti, Arial, 宋体; line-height: 56px; width: 470px;"2000 Borahomenet commercial~~~ 
10400851_274896686029884_474722422890986

@meelis : yep, it's clear, i would be in heaven if ever i find those eng subs for that interviews...

The gif you shared is for a large public... it could have been r-rated good thing, they would have shut down the thread =))

Guest meelis

@QuercusL, what about a baseball player to start with? He's in his comfort zone there anyway ;;)

b1540b.jpg

© to the owner

8-> 8-> 8->

Guest meelis

sarah.lina said: @meelis : yep, it's clear, i would be in heaven if ever i find those eng subs for that interviews...

The gif you shared is for a large public... it could have been r-rated good thing, they would have shut down the thread =))

About Empress Ki, on Happy Together Jeong Do Jeon cast guest there, apparently the drama was really popular even if the ratings weren't as high as EK (29,2%), JDJ (~21%) maybe KBS have mediaplayed too much the drama. But there is an actor (don't remember his name sorry) he was the fifth male leads, he said that he was fed up about being exiled everytime to the point where the writer called him and said : "It will be better at episode 40"... just wanted to share it because it seems that it was the same thing as Joo Jin Mo :))

As for Jo Jae Hyun, who is one of the mainlead (i think he's the mainlead) his character in the drama is the same as Wang Yoo in EK, with pratically the same quotes, and idealist view about the world... and you know what.. his character is really popular :D

@meelis : nope there is nothing wrong the gif that was what i meant but it could have been :))

I just looked back at EK... I just can't help drooling over Wang Yoo, in the last episode, how can he look even hotter than in the first episodes seriously?? :

tumblr_n99gp1v2ZR1sq7hzoo1_500.gif
tumblr_n99gp1v2ZR1sq7hzoo2_500.gif

Guest meelis

@sarah.lina, i couldn't agree more on what you said about Wang Yoo, maybe this was the beard magic? :x
About JDJ, I know these things can happen to anyone, literally, so it shouldn't be a drama, but I'm just still angry that it happened to JJM. >:)
About the CFs, I think many European brands have used JJM as their first model in Korea - Prada (it was in the beginning of his career, actually I've never seen pics, but I read it somewhere as a fact), Sisley, Daniel Cremieux, last year Salomon...
@QuercusL, in fact I understand nothing of baseball, I've seen it in so many movies, but never got the rules, anyway the baseball players are another thing..., OK this particular one :D
b25b37.jpg8190e6.jpg
© to the owners

@meelis : in your first pic, is he trying to show off his S-line or what? =))

- Oh really! Prada?! i didn't know that, from all your list, the only one i knew (i'm talking about the brand), it's Sisley, knowing how it's a luxury brand, i discovered Salomon, Daniel Cremieux and GGIO II thanks to him :)) But i'm wondering if he will ever advertise Comme des Garçons, Christian Dior or even Cartier, knowing how he was there for the store opening and the exhibition.

It's my first time seeing this pic... maybe you have all seen it, but i will still share it because sharing is caring :))

bodyguardhomepage.gif
The same for this one..

JJM%2BGIO%2BTWO%2B20071019_news.jpg

Guest meelis

=)) @sarah.lina, on the very first pic I posted alone, he's showing that his upper body is a perfect inverted triangle...  ;) On the other pic, you're right, maybe he's trying to show off his S-line, but it isn't his best attempt, this one is way better:

935dca.jpg
© to the owner

:D:D:D

@meelis : ouahahahahahah that pic killed me =)) =)) =))
To this pic, i want to add Kelis "Milkshake" lyrics :

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right, it's better than your's"

you just have to switch boys with girls and milshake with... 
:>

Guest meelis

Oh, @minnie0103, I guess this is the best thing to do while waiting...  :)

=)) @sarah.lina,
milkshake...., you made my day with that, really >:D<
A special gift for you:
4ee70b.gif
© to the owner

@meelis : You know how to hit in the right spot with your gif :))

@minnie0103 : you know how to read korean, that's already good!!!

@QuercusL : i choose the first one for the handsomeness point alone but the second knowing how i melted with his shy proposal :\">

Guest meelis

@QuercusL, thank you for the link, it looks much better now, wow.. :x

@sarah.lina, take a deep breath now then, breathe...now...
d35984.gif
© owner

@QuercusL : WOW the new look is so good

@meelis : OMG is it Fashion 70s?..... ok i will add something more in my JJM-wishlist

1. A Marvelous Movie or Drama
2. *insert some chocolate abs in the middle* [with some water surrounding it].... ok i will stop it here.... those kind of fanservice scenes shouldn't decrease the quality of the show! *try to be professional*

Guest lorac

meelis said: @sarah.lina, I also meant for translation those long variety shows and interviews that are the most informative, but never translated. You can't imagine how tankful I am to you, QuercusL, minnie0103 who keep us up-to-date with the news now.. >:D<

@lorac : i started admiring translators when some subs weren't that good and when i started watching everything with subs... it's really an art ... like WithS2 Subs that close down *sigh* but i think that @meelis knows better than me the difficulty of this task ;)

About Baseball, it all depend where you are from... Americans have no problems understanding it because it's like the national sport over there as for europeans, football and tennis are the national sport.