Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@QuercusL : the only thing i see is Kim Joo Hyuk with Joo Jin Mo and his girlfriend and yes i agree with @anjshin even Go Jun Hee was  prettier :P You're watching Happy End in your office... you're looking for big thrills aren't you? :Pbtw if i remember well Kim Joo Hyuk has the same age as Joo Jin Mo, he's currently part of 1N2D Season 3 and they love making fun of him that he's old and doesn't have a girlfriend =))

@meelis : talking about the "curvy" Joo Jin Mo in HE, i wanted to make some screencaps of the movie but... 8-}... but i realised the scenes where he is doing something different than the main subject are few and not that screencapped-worthy, should i make a R-Rated Screencaps?.. ok i lost it :-\"

@anjshin : Good to see you again, i hope that you can relax and enjoy our shallow discussions :D

@ElinaG : i always asked myself what's the problem with his nose?, that's not the first i read something like that, for me it's what makes the big difference with the other actors, he has a 3D dimensional face and i love his robust hands... i'm being really biaised there, i love everything about him and frankly i find him more handsome than his doppelganger Jang Dong Gun :D

Guest ElinaG

sarah.lina said: @ElinaG : i always asked myself what's the problem with his nose?, that's not the first i read something like that, for me it's what makes the big difference with the other actors, he has a 3D dimensional face and i love his robust hands... i'm being really biaised there, i love everything about him and frankly i find him more handsome than his doppelganger Jang Dong Gun :D

@meelis @sarah.lina~~~
Ha! Ha!  I am hiding myself well. My colleagues think that I was working hard :)!!  Nope Nope..... I dare not watch Happy End in my office.   I was only checking the threads during the breaks :)!

@ElinaG : in Empress Ki when Wang Yoo discovered that Seung Nyang was alive, his face OMG, i wasn't sure at that moment if it was JJM or JDG but when JJM was younger he sometimes looks like Won Bin.

@QuercusL : The thing with him when all every k-actors in their debut had weird haircut, pretty bad face (even the handsome one today, check Hyun Bin, Jo In Sung, Lee Dong Wook), Joo Jin Mo and Won Bin are the only ones who look hotter before and now :x

Guest meelis

Oh, don't get me wrong, I posted the discussion, because I found it funny that his nose is an issue.  Well, I'm not Asian and most men around me have even bigger noses, so his isn't at all a problem to me... :)

:)) His eyelashes, @QuercusL? Never thought they were special, I'll have to take a closer look.

It looks like we could develop an online course: "Learning human anatomy from your favorite K star"!  ;) 
@sarah.lina~~I think JJM's face is 4 dimensional, if you take his heart-melting voice into consideration!! ;)
<Boy, I think I need medicine to cure this disease!!! 
#-o>

Guest meelis

Yes, exactly, @sarah.lina!   =)) I laughed so hard to what you wrote about our shallow discussions. I agree on "shallow" but I'd add "shallow with a scientific approach". :DIn this sense, I'd really appreciate some Happy End screencaps (for research purposes only). ;;)

@QuercusL : i swear if my prof gave me anatomy courses with Joo Jin Mo as model, i would have majored my promo :P

The funny thing about JJM is that he's the disease and the cure at the same time, when you don't have him, your level of Serotinin and Epinephrine are low [You're sad] but when he is in, the level of Serotinin, Epinephrin and Oxytocin are high [you're happy] :D:P :-B in other words your well-being depends of Joo Jin Mo presence or absence in your screen :D

@meelis : i gave my scientific approach on that shallow subject, hope that it will elevate a lil our debat lol :D

Guest meelis

Wow, @sarah.lina,  ^:)^ Our discussion reached new heights now!!
@QuercusL, we all know what that best medicine would be, the one mentioned by @starjjmoon, but our doctor takes his time.  :))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cfed76.jpg

11d3ce.jpg
© to the owner

:D:D:D
EDIT:WOW, @sarah.lina, thank you for the screencaps, you ROCK!!! >:D<

@QuercusL : i said that i will be spamming my tumblr and this thread with Joo Jin Mo :)) Not only Sunday is Joo Jin Mo's day but Summer is Joo Jin Mo's season too [i just remembered that his birthday is in Summer, 11th August] :P:))

Guest meelis

@sarah.lina, not R-rated your screencaps, you say.. It's not that he's wearing clothes on any of these..  However, I still think he had some non naked scenes in that movie. :))
Great quality, BTW. Where did you find a HQ copy? I only have a poor quality DVD rip, found in Asia torrents.

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina and @meelis: I miss you all and this thread too :) . I'm enjoying your discussions while I'm busy with professional growth, I must come back as soon as possible to catch with you guys, because after, I will be busier :(( . I will be counting on your updates. Just to share what happened to me yesterday, it's cute that at odd times when I really wanted to cry, WangYoo, JJM oppa's character in EK inspired me one more time, not to shed any tears in front of others even for myself and be tough, and you know what, it does works. This is the effect and feedback of JJM's characters to me, and it came in a positive way. :-bd :D I thank Jin Mo oppa for that :-* what a charisma. :-*
re: the anatomy and physiology of JJM,. yaaaaaah continue it until mastered. :D:P
@meelis: I'm an Asian, but I'm with you, he got a perfect nose size and curve. ;;)

@meelis : the one that i have is from Asia torrent :

Happy.End.1999.DVDRip.x264.AC3-theonlyh 1,4Gb

@anjshin : Good Luck, i hope that WY can inspire you with all his good quotes, think about your next vacation, that's what i do :))