Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

=)) I didn't know about the insoles, @sarah.lina, never thought about that and also that he looks shorter on screen, but thinking of it, you're absolutely right. ;)) Maybe because he doesn't have the spare frame of many of his colleagues. His physique is more robust, while perfectly proportional. OK, I stop because I will soon get carried away. :\">

Guest ElinaG

meelis said: =)) I didn't know about the insoles, @sarah.lina, never thought about that and also that he looks shorter on screen, but thinking of it, you're absolutely right. ;)) Maybe because he doesn't have the spare frame of many of his colleagues. His physique is more robust, while perfectly proportional. OK, I stop because I will soon get carried away. :\">

Guest meelis

Hahaha, @ElinaG, I think you will see better if his proportions are perfect, because you are looking with the eye of an artist, while I'm looking with an amateur eye.  :) To me he has a perfect frame. On the other hand, I think he has a physique more similar to a Caucasian, not an Asian man, what do you think?

Guest ElinaG

meelis

said: Hahaha, @ElinaG, I think you will see better if his proportions are perfect, because you are looking with the eye of an artist, while I'm looking with an amateur eye. 

:)

To me he has a perfect frame. On the other hand, I think he has a physique more similar to a Caucasian, not an Asian man, what do you think?

@meelis & @ElinaG : I completely agree with all @ElinaG points, like you all said he's very proportionned, and doesn't have the typical asian body, not only he's not skinny but he has curves too (which typical asian male don't have) thanks to Happy End for my research on that sensible and important subject :D thinking about it, his genes are a mixture asian descendants and oriental descendants (i'm thinking about Iran, Afghanistan, Irak, Syria), in other words his features seems to come from West and East of Asia.

About his small face, i didn't notice at first, because it's not shocking with his body, but when he's beside some of his pair, you can clearly notice the difference even with actresses!!!

Anyway, i just hope he can quit that damn large pants for good, because we want to see his curves too, we don't have to resort to watch his R-18 movies for that :P

Talking about pervy things hehe when Cha Tae Hyun and him were the guest on the TV show, the MC said a Frozen Flower and Speedy Scandal were a big hit, he said the number of entries, SS had two times more entries than AFF, at that Joo Jin Mo naturally responded :"It's because my movie is for 18+".... they were all looking at him, CTH was kind of saying "Your last words are so wrong dude"... JJM quickly understand that his words can have a double meaning so he said :"No, No  that's not what i wanted to say" pouahahahhaah poor him he's caught :P

Oh! I wonder if you know how JJM's former girlfriend looked like. The photo from the Viet JJM FC in which JJM was posed with girl. Originally, I thought it was one of his costars. Then,I realized that it was likely to be his girl friend after using the Google translator. Does anyone know?

I love the Viet FC page :)!  There are so many nice photos :)!
10473618_303540533153568_331893387195974

Guest ElinaG

QuercusL said: Oh! I wonder if you know how JJM's former girlfriend looked like. The photo from the Viet JJM FC in which JJM was posed with girl. Originally, I thought it was one of his costars. Then,I realized that it was likely to b his girl friend after using the Google translator. Does anyone know?

Guest lorac

sarah.lina said: ...he wears lots of shoes with insoles (i can notice them :)) ) i don't think because he's short, he's officially 1,80m which is pretty tall...

Talking about JJM's ex-girlfriend, I accidentally saw the photos at Baidu when I was looking for something else (what a confidence!)  It seems like she is a model.  She and JJM worked on a same project before. 
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/606873523

I finally had a chance to watch "Happy End" (1/3 of it). WOW!!  JJM was great in the movie!!  When he talked about his acting, he always said his acting was bad in his early days.  I think he is way too humble!!!  He was great in Happy End!! I can not believe it was his second project!! 

Guest anjshin

:-h :-h Hello again ladies and JJM thread, thanks for the continues updates and awesome pictures you all shared, it makes my tiring and busy days at ease. It's just this time I got a rest. :D

@QuercusL‌: I don't know how to react with uri JinMo's ex-gf, 8-} B-) :-B anyway past is past already, he loves her so much back then, but but she is not that pretty, sorry for being rude. :P

@anjshin~~
Nobody knows what happened in a relationship, but  I think she must be a very special lady so that she capture the heart of uri special JJM shi for such a long time.   :D

PS:  > It makes my tiring and busy days at ease................. 
Just do not watch "Happy End" at your office!!!  :-\"

Guest meelis

@QuercusL, thank you for finding the thread with JJM's ex-gf pics, I think there was an even older thread at Baidu with other pics. I agree with you that she must be special, because he had his longest relationship with her. :)
Oh, yes, please, nobody watch Happy End at the office, or even at home when the family is around.:D I hope you didn't do that yourself, @QuercusL, after the Bodyguard pics and now Happy end, your reputation as a perv will be sealed. :)
@anjshin, we missed you here, please come back soon. >:D<
@ElinaG, @sarah.lina, some of the things that make think JJM's physique is more of the Caucasian type are his large hands and feet, his mmm.. curves (as seen in Happy end, sarah.lina said ;)), too bad we can't put this kind of pics here to illustrate what we mean). Not to forget his big nose, of course. :D

Guest meelis

As to JJM's proportions, here's what I found:
4d6f1a.jpg
© to the owner / JJM DC Gallery
Some info:
"....there is also the issue of body proportions which applies to both men and women. The picture below shows the ratio of head length to height: 
cbae0d.jpg

The average ratio for Westerners is around 1:7.5, and 1:6~6.5 for Koreans. The goal for Koreans is to hit the 1:7 ratio, if you can hit that you stand a good chance at being able to pull in clubs. The "Golden Ratio" of 1:8 is seen as the ideal ratio and will get you scouted as a model, actor or idol..."
Source: http://seoulsnap.blogspot.com/2012/09/korean-beauty-secrets-2-height-body.html

And from Wikipedia:
"....The proportions used in figure drawing are:

• An average person, is generally 7-and-a-half heads tall (including the head).
  • An ideal figure, used when aiming for an impression of nobility or grace, is drawn at 8 heads tall.
  • A heroic figure, used in the heroic for the depiction of gods and superheroes, is eight-and-a-half heads tall. Most of the additional length comes from a bigger chest and longer legs...."
    Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_proportions
    I think you can come to a conclusion yourselves.
    :D;)

Guest ElinaG

meelis said: @ElinaG, @sarah.lina, some of the things that make think JJM's physique is more of the Caucasian type are his large hands and feet, his mmm.. curves (as seen in Happy end, sarah.lina said ;)), too bad we can't put this kind of pics here to illustrate what we mean). Not to forget his big nose, of course.
:D

Guest meelis

Oh, me too, @ElinaG, I love his nose, hands and feet, not to mention that these big parts always make me think......... nevermind, forget it. :\"> :\">
Here's a funny discussion about his nose in a forum, the discussed pic is the AFF poster:
f07cdc.jpg© to the owner

"...(Look at the enormous profile of the guy on the left. To me, the guy on the right is good-looking and representative of Koreans.) 
I'm NOT saying that the Korean media is brimming with non-Korean looking people (even with plastic surgery, few Koreans guys would obtain a nose like Ju Jin Mo's), what I AM saying is that too much value is attached to Western features. I'm willing to bet that in ancient Korea, if they found a Ju Jin Mo lookalike to be handsome, they probably found him handsome despite his enormous (by Asian standards) nose. In modern Korea, his nose is a plus..."
(http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?s=522f85478c077404a20fa18137dffc24&showtopic=244163&st=260&p=4881565&#entry4881565)

:D