Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

I think that the moment when @serg8 will watch Happy End, she will be in the same ambulance as @QuercusL... well i still think that all the posters here are already in there, maybe @anjshin, can find us two others, i don't think we have enough space in only one :D

@meelis : at this moment, i don't even think, if my heart could take the news... tachycardia has its limits :)) but well, he better grace our screens now, he's not getting younger by the day... i don't even know why Won Bin doesn't want to come back, at this rate i will see him playing the parents/grandfather roles... the ones they give to veteran actors lol

@meelis~~~
 For some reason, I had an urge to watch "Flowers in Fog" last night.  The back view of Professor Qi walking through the hall was enough to send me to an emergency room!!!  (How can someone look so good when he walks?  ..... Not to mention in the black suits!!!!!).   Happy end?   SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  May God bless me!! 8-X
For the charming back view of Professor Qi, please check 9:19-9:25 :\">
PS: I watched one episode and read the text previews for the 54 episodes. Boy, all characters are like cartoon characters!  LOL  I do not think I will be able to watch it.  I will just watch the JJM clips.  ;;)  The writer is very famous in Taiwan.  I knew her work since I was a kid.  However, I was not able to finish any of her work.  I guess there is no exception this time.   

Guest lorac

I said: ElinaG, I like that first sketch in your new footer image. I mean, I like them all but that one is stunning.
ElinaG: thank you :) did you mean this one? it is the first JJM sketch I did. just a sketch with ball pen on some peace of paper

I think that the moment when @serg8 will watch Happy End, she will be in the same ambulance as @QuercusL...

did you hear that @QuercusL? You need to make room for me in the ambulance ok? Lol!

Guest ElinaG

lorac said: Yes, that is the one. You captured him perfectly. Sometimes the first time works perfectly and other times one can struggle to achieve an effect.

Guest meelis

@QuercusL, you made me laugh so hard with that Prof. Qi's "charming back view" =)) =)). Aren't we all crazy? :P
About Flowers in Fog, I've to admit I gave it up around ep. 8, couldn't stand the whole cheesiness.., really... I understand why you say you didn't finish others writer's works.. But watching only JJM's parts is the right decision, because one thing is for sure, he looks great in there. :x
I saw these pics at Baidu, I hope your friends there wouldn't mind if re-posted here, wow, JJM is very handsome, even in the extreme close ups:

se5h.png

8bi8.png

8fq8.pngecor.png1eja.png

:x :x :x© Baidu JJM board

@QuercusL & @meelis : Yep The Level of cheesiness is too damn high in this drama... knowing how JJM couldn't stand the cheesiness of the hug in Binchunmo at his fanmeeting... i'm just glad that the cheesy scenes are from mainly the other stories :D

@QuercusL : thanks for the link, Daum is known for its HQ pics :D

Guest meelis

@sarah.lina, what did he say at his fan meeting about the hug in Bichunmoo? That it was cheesy? :D I didn't know.

@meelis : Go there, there is moment when they were showing the hug scene in Bichunmoo, JJM was embarrased by this scene and was making some sign to the public kind of saying "cut it" he couldn't take the cheesiness =)) =))

note : it's at the 44th minute

Guest meelis

Thank you, @sarah.lina, I saw it, he really looked embarrassed.( Why actors have to do always some weird things during those fan meetings??  Poor them. :)))

I remember him saying jokingly in an interview that his acting was bad in Bichunmoo, so people should concentrate on his looks. That's what we're doing here, right? But I don't think his acting was so bad, maybe a little stiff in the beginning, but afterwards it was fine. Plus, his bad acting is some other actors' best, so... :D

BTW, beautiful screencaps from Love movie, thank you!

:x

@meelis : oh i didn't know that, but it's exactly that, his bad acting is some other actors' best, stiff at the beginning but nothing cringeworthy, in fact even his acting when he was a rookie was better than some "a-list" actor today cough no name will be mentionned cough :))

thank you!!! :x i wanted to put more jjm screencaps but i should be fair with the other actors too, i love Kim Min Jun so... it's all good :D I just hope he will choose a comedy as his next project, he killed me with his impossible love... i want to laugh oppa like in Liar :D

Guest meelis

Why can't I edit my post?  :-w Anyway, forgot to put something for us to concentrate on :D :
k2e4u.jpg

u80v.jpg

© to the owners

Guest meelis

Yes, @sarah.lina, I agree with you about his next movie. I don't insist it to be a comedy, I just don't want to see another one of his death scenes. He's good at it, but it's too much already.   :D
I also agree that he did well already in the beginning of his career, without experience and without proper education. He's a natural talent. 

@sarah.lina and @meelis~~
Yes, both of you are so right about his talents! He was an amazing young actor!!   After all, he was given a main role in his first movie and won a big award for his second movie.  Such records were incredible! 

Guest meelis

Yes, @QuercusL, his career started very well indeed. I think one of his biggest assets back then was that he looked different, very different from the majority of Korean young actors.   :x
17lz.png

© to the owner

Guest lorac

sarah.lina said: @meelis : Go there, there is moment when they were showing the hug scene in Bichunmoo, JJM was embarrased by this scene and was making some sign to the public kind of saying "cut it" he couldn't take the cheesiness =)) =))

@lorac : i thought that he was wearing long pants in order to hide that his shoes have insoles, he wears lots of shoes with insoles (i can notice them :)) ) i don't think because he's short, he's officially 1,80m which is pretty tall but he has something that Park Shin Hye has too, they look short on screen when in fact, they are tall. But agree with you, i hate when it does that, we can't see his beautiful legs, the slimmer his pants are the prettier he looks.