Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

@serg8, I'd love to say that I took those pics last night at his apartment, but the truth is they're from the first episode of Dream drama. :D
@ElinaG, 100% agree with you. :)>-
From the "I'm sexy and I know it" series:
bu0b.jpg

w6ov.jpg

:x :x :x© to the owners

Guest meelis

I missed this pic ever since @pokerdots changed her ava, so here it is:
jgux1.jpg

© to the owner
@serg8, @sarah.lina, =)) you dream of  a camera in the shower stall, now that would make a revolution... :D

@meelis‌

I'm pretty sure the drool squad appreciates your effort for posting that.....should we say distracting photo. But next time, can u please change the shower stall into a see-through glass, which is sure gonna make a lot of ladies here end up in the emergency. In @QuercusL's case she might lose her job completely and end up on the street for sure. Lol! How are you holding up my dear @QuercusL? Hyperventilating? Near syncope?..... don't forget to breathe through your nose, that will help the oxygen stay in your brain.

hihihihihi......don't mind me, I'm just goin' crazy about that pic.

He's such a beaitiful man. :-O =P~ =P~ ....drooling some more. Lol!

Guest meelis

@serg8, I'll know for next time. :D

=)) I think we're all in a "crazy waiting" state, while Joo Jin Mo sshi is vacationing and 8ee9.jpg at us.
:D
© as labeled

@meelis‌

He has that intoxicating presence, that goes to your head, and then takes over your whole body, much like a good drink would do to you. You pick your poison... I'll have a JuJin Mo-jito anytime of day. Lol!

sorry, I've gone bonkers, I woke up to @meelis' photo of JJM in the shower. What a better image to start your day.

lol! Just rambling nonsense here now...

Guest meelis

Don't worry, @serg8, on this thread we've all caught the same virus, so we know what you mean.  ;)) I can tell for myself that I'm on and off with this state for 8 or 9 years already. I've to admit that my heart is wavering from time to time to other actors, but they come and go, JJM stays. So, there must be really something very special about this man, at least to me. :x

Guest ElinaG

meelis said: Don't worry, @serg8, on this thread we've all caught the same virus, so we know what you mean.  ;)) I can tell for myself that I'm on and off with this state for 8 or 9 years already. I've to admit that my heart is wavering from time to time to other actors, but they come and go, JJM stays. So, there must be really something very special about this man, at least to me. :x

Guest lorac

Regarding the bathtub scene in A Frozen Flower, I have the director's cut and that scene is not in the film. Was it something that was edited out, never made it to the film and was only released as stills?
As for all the hyperventilating over Ju Jin Mo, just watch Happy End and nothing will be left to the imagination. Musa was my first, but Happy End sealed the deal.
ElinaG, I like that first sketch in your new footer image. I mean, I like them all but that one is stunning.

Guest ElinaG

lorac said: Regarding the bathtub scene in A Frozen Flower, I have the director's cut and that scene is not in the film. Was it something that was edited out, never made it to the film and was only released as stills?
As for all the hyperventilating over Ju Jin Mo, just watch Happy End and nothing will be left to the imagination. Musa was my first, but Happy End sealed the deal.

Happy End? =)) =)) =)) =))

@QuercusL : IF ever and i said IF JJM accept Kim Eun Sook drama... i think you can already start your registration for like 3 months or 4 months in the nearest hospital... knowing how she loves skinship scenes :D (i just remembered two scenes in "A Gentleman Dignity".... try to switch JDG with JJM :D)

a-gentlemans-dignity-kim-ha-neul-jang-do
or this one...
bathroomscene1.jpg

@lorac‌

seriously? JJM has been at it for a long time huh! I feel like I crawled from under a rock then. Or maybe sounded like an old school marm and her first encounter with a not so explicit material. Lol!

So backwoods! Farmgirl!......hahaha!

JJM is so TOXIC!

In the meantime, let me check out those old films of his.

@QuercusL‌:

so is that your current ride now? Lol!

You heard all that Oppa!!!!! you have to choose a new project quickly :D :!!

would it be too much to ask that JJM's assistants or publicists or agency for that matter, are all professional lurkers of these forums too- this thread in particular so that they have an idea as to how much his fans are just constantly waiting for any news about him and every little move he makes turns into a banner headline for us. I mean I hope he chooses his projects well, but can he be a little bit more visible commercially.

Guest ElinaG

sarah.lina said: Happy End? =)) =)) =)) =))

@QuercusL : IF ever and i said IF JJM accept Kim Eun Sook drama... i think you can already start your registration for like 3 months or 4 months in the nearest hospital... knowing how she loves skinship scenes :D (i just remembered two scenes in "A Gentleman Dignity".... try to switch JDG with JJM :D)

Guest meelis

@ElinaG: as Russians say: - "exactly what the doctor prescribed" =)), after being taken to the ER by the @QuercusL's ambulance??? :))
~~~~~@sarah.lina, if this ever happens, you'll be officially declared a mind reader, a clairvoyante, a genius, whatever you wish... >:D<
~~~~~Exactly the same itinerary as @lorac's in the beginning - Musa, Happy end, then Wanee & Junah, 200 lbs beauty etc.
~~~~~OMG, @serg8, you're yet to watch Happy end? ;) Please do and we'll be looking forward to your feedback (if you survive it ;)) )

Guest ElinaG

meelis said: @ElinaG: as Russians say: - "exactly what the doctor prescribed" =)), after being taken to the ER by the @QuercusL's ambulance??? :))