Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@meelis : he was at his best there, poor him we can notice how he's trying to do some martial arts figures but that PD didn't care at all no effect on it... (but well the one only time he used some effects in a battle was when WY was in Bagan district, that was a lil better, but still bad compared to other productions...)

Guest meelis

LOL at the lipstick :)), you're right, they were abusing of it and of the guyliner in some episodes, what was that? Even if the actors look tired or their eyes are swollen or aren't in good shape as a whole, it's still better without makeup, on a man's face it's very visible, more that on a woman's, exactly as hair color. :D
(it reminds me of a review of the Korean movie A Shadowless Sword (a bad enough movie despite Lee Seo Jin), the critic didn't know how to recommend it, so he/she finally wrote: "Go watch it, in this movie you'll see the men wearing more makeup than the women".. :D)

Guest ElinaG

sarah.lina said: @meelis : what a bold red lipstick he has in your pics :))

@ElinaG : i don't know if you are aware of that, your drawings are shared everywhere :D

Guest lorac

ElinaG, just make sure your signature is large enough to be recognized. That way when your art is posted without credit people can see your sig. But it's also good that your artwork is exposed to a larger audience because it's so well done.

@meelis : don't care about the topic of your post, i'm just praising the fact that he doesn't have a shirt on :D:P =P~ he can even cross over his eyes, i couldn't careless, still drooling over his lack of shirt :D

@ElinaG, i don't remember the links atm but i will send it to you if i find something :D

@meelis Welcome back! Hope you had a fun filled vacation. Thank you for wasting no time in posting more JJM's pic.
@sarah.lina IKR, I remember you posted some photos of him during this interview showing some bare chest and he looks hellishly hot!! Anyway, thanks for all those screencaps, it lets us reminisce all the awesomeness of Wang Yoo in EK. 

Guest anjshin

10502129_10202147037943775_9012771027347
10447660_10202147037983776_5103227750318
credits to JJM Baidu.Tieba and as labeled.
Hi guys, :-h :-h :-hMy apologies for the long days of lurking, :D been a little busy.Thank you very much for the wonderful photos and updates, you rock ladies. :-*

@anjshin : Oh your pics,.... this man has to find a new project palli, i have a joo-jin-mo-deficiency :D

Joo Jin Mo was spotted by a fan at "The Divine Move" VIP Premiere, he passed directly towards theather, he was spotted waiting for the elevator with Song Seung Heon, the movie is starring Anh Sung Gi, they are always at each other VIP Premieres, so it's no wonder he was there that day.

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: I'm having the same problems of yours, :D I need to have a Joo Jin Mo dose in the coming days, sports world mania(Fifa, Wimbledon et.al) is almost coming to an end, oh Jin Mo ssshi give us a confirmation of your upcoming project the soonest.  :\"> ;;):)] :P

anjshin said: @sarah.lina: I'm having the same problems of yours, :D I need to have a Joo Jin Mo dose in the coming days, sports world mania(Fifa, Wimbledon et.al) is almost coming to an end, oh Jin Mo ssshi give us a confirmation of your upcoming project the soonest.  :\"> ;;):)] :P