Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

The photo was from a lady's blog.  She was on vacation in Busan and spotted JJM at the hotel. If anyone can read Korean, you may dig more information (that page was mostly about her family vacation. JJM was mentioned in the last paragraph).  :D 

WOW!  He was seen fishing and in a coffee shop last month.  Now, there was an interview and some sort of business trip to Busan.  I think he is waking up from his hibernation!!  >:D<

Guest lorac

I think this image is from the "a Love" era. Although... he did have that short haircut at the end of Punch. Nah, he looks a little older here. My Photoshopped version.
a-love_zps714cf05e.jpg

@lorac : i thought this pic was from "A Better Tomorrow" :-?

A Formal attire in Busan means most likely an event no?... i don't know if he will go to meet someone in a suit... (btw the lady should have shot a lil nearer so we can see his suit, it looks so good even far away :x

Guest meelis

@sarah.lina, in the link @QuercusL gave, the pic is bigger (the last one on the page) and it can be seen that he's wearing jeans and jacket (and white shirt?), so he's not very formal. I hope it's more than just an event.

I'm heading to a Greek island tomorrow, so most probably won't be able to post for some time (they say they have WiFi everywhere, but usually it's not the case :)).. At least I hope I'll be able to read you from time to time.. So I'm thinking of compensating my absence by posting some pics, I'll try to find the best ones...

To follow... 

Guest meelis

Funny pics from the Friend 2 premiere:

4fud.jpg

wfvjr.jpg

:x :))

It was so hot last summer in Busan:

ny4m.jpg

gsbo.jpg

© as labeled / to the owners

:x :x :x

Guest meelis

Jin Ha again, Jin Ha always, he is inevitable :x :x :x

7qb28.jpg

8ko7.jpg

Thanks a lot to whoever did that...:x :x :x

© JJM DC Gallery 

@meelis~~~
WOW!  A Greek island sounds like a dream!!!  Have a nice trip :)!!  :x
Thanks for the detective work on JJM's attire!  We do have many eagle eyes here :)!  Maybe, it is a multi-functional business trip!  (meeting, event, audtion.........) 

The lady's note of the photo~~~~
Translation by 樂家小乐子 at the Baidu JJM ForumChinese translation:
"那天准备check out,都在手忙脚乱的地收拾然后下楼,听到有人在喊朱镇模朱镇模,出来真的看到朱镇模在远远的地方。个子很高"

English translation:
"When we were ready to check out after 
a chaotic packing process, we heard someone  shout "Joo Jin Mo... Joo Jin Mo".  Then, we really saw Joo Jin Mo.  He is very tall."

10390955_1412841329005696_32077051228235

@meelis : oh i thought he was the one in blue my bad, have a nice trip :))

Thanks @QuercusL for the translation, that's always the case when they see him in real life, because in TV he doesn't look that tall but all his co-stars are tall though thus making him a lil shorter than in reality.

@Sarah.lina~~
You are welcome! :) 
I was watching "Gentleman's" for the first time.  I kept thinking of JJM!  He would be so cute for JDG's character!!!  :) 
It would be wonderful to see him in a romantic comedy!  Although I love King Gongmin in AFF and King Wang Yoo in EK, my poor heart needs a break!!  JJM shi, please choose a project in which your character will survive until the last minute of the show!! ^:)^

QuercusL said: @Sarah.lina~~
You are welcome! :) 
I was watching "Gentleman's" for the first time.  I kept thinking of JJM!  He would be so cute for JDG's character!!!  :) 
It would be wonderful to see him in a romantic comedy!  Although I love King Gongmin in AFF and King Wang Yoo in EK, my poor heart needs a break!!  JJM shi, please choose a project in which your character will survive until the last minute of the show!! ^:)^

Joo Jin Mo "Crying Man" VIP Premiere Fashion :
Joo Jin Mo's Dandy Casual Day Look got a lot of attention...

l7rq.jpg
Skye 105 (pink)
14' New Collection Sneakers / Best Seller
- Mismatch fashion shoes
- 2 cm hidden heel (hehe), 3cm out sole total 5cm heel inside (heheX2)
- heel is detachable
- Price : 278,000₩; ~$274

Trivia : Kim Soo Hyun was also seen wearing it in the drama "You Who Came From The Stars".

More Pics :

LSKX43011PI_A1.jpg
LSKX43011PI_A2.jpg
LSKX43011PI_A3.jpg
LSKX43011PI_A4.jpg
LSKX43011PI_A6.jpg
LSKX43011PI_A5.jpg
LSKX43011PI_A7.jpg

Author : rac008282
Pics : Newsen & mydaily
Naver Blog
Suecomma Bonnie