Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@lov3lyqu33n : Holy mother of charisma, the pics with "A better tomorrow" cast, first time seeing it... well i think that i will follow @meelis on that, no lurking, no dehydration, case closed. =P~

Guest lorac

I ran across this the other day when searching for images. Have you seen this one?
Lovey... said; did u mean this pic.. so sorry,,, im not resize those pics.... and i cant find the larger size than my last post.... btw i uploaded the pics in my photobucket.. but i never sign the source...
I meant the one with cigarette and guitar. Did you upload the larger size to your Photobucket account? If so, can you post the link?
two-page-mag-spread_zps46b11fa0.jpg

the popularity votes for Kdrama actors. Here is the link:
Please Vote For Our Jin Mo

http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-korean-drama-actor-first-half-2014

i gave about 10 voted each day,:-B
I ROBBED THE SMARTPHONE FROM MY CLOSE FRIENDS JUST TO VOTE OUR JIN MO 
I USED MY PC AND LAPTOP, AND MY FAMILY's SMART PHONE TO VOTE HIM... :D
my friends  said im nuts about what i did. but no problem, as long as im happy... ;)
but im sad.. he still doesnt get a lot of votes
Opppsssttt..... I HOPE OUR NEIGHBOURS, DONT READ MY CONFESSION  
  X_X

@lorac : pls send the small pic??? then i know what u need...
~X( :)>- :)>- :)>-

Guest anjshin

It seems uri JJM is on a business meeting with formal attire. Hopefully we can have a confirmation of his next project, were getting very close. :D :x

@anjshin : WOW we really think the same, i posted that just a minute ago on WY-SN soompi thread, it can be anything but an interview, i don't see the point of travelling till Busan for an interview, not a photoshoot either i'm really wondering what? :-?
@QuercusL : thanks for the pic :D

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: exactly maybe he will be coming back to Busan to film again there either a drama or a movie. I suddenly remembered KimEunSuk's next work about disaster plot.  :D The man on the left side seems not a Korean noh? B-)

@anjshin : Oh you nailed it, the hotel is located in Haeundae.... :)) :)) it's possible afterall, that's the perfect location for a disaster :D I think there is his manager and the other one, i don't know.

Guest meelis

Wow, thank you, @QuercusL, I hope we'll hear some news soon.

:D @anjshin, @sarah.lina, I love your way of thinking, I prefer your version. My first reaction was "Not Kwak Kyung Taek again" :D I always connect him with Busan and I certainly don't want another gangsta movie for JJM. The disaster drama is way way better.