Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@sarah.lina~~
Thanks for the info. :)  The assistants and managers of the actor are so young!!  
@anjshin~~~
Would it be too much to ask, if I keep my hope high for next Monday?  ;;)  Oh! Well....... 

anjshin said:
wow, now we got some more photos, JJM really made this day a Joo Jin Mo Monday., :D :-bd :P

I'm re-re sharing what @anjshin and others have already uploaded in this thread, sorry in advance, the article is a lil more detailed

Joo Jin Mo confesses that he has a crush on Yoona

joojinmogirlsgeneration-488x1024.jpg
Actor Joo Jin Mo has professed his love for the beautiful ladies of Girls’ Generation!

On MBC‘s “Section TV Entertainment News,” which aired on March 4, a reporter asked Joo Jin Mo if there were any idol groups that are currently active that he found appealing. To this, he replied:

“Visually, I’m drawn to Girls’ Generation, but musically and in terms of charisma, 2NE1 is more appealing.”

Guest meelis

Thank you for posting the article, @sarah.lina, at least now I understand one part of the interview :) I recently watched it without subs, but it looked a strange one, they asked JJM doing some awkward stuff, and I thought he was feeling embarrassed all the time. :)

@QuercusL : i think that Song Ji Hyo might be one of the few actress that has JJM's phone number, she's sent him a msg after winning the Best Actor Awards :D

Talking about King Gongmin, i've made a gif set of "A Frozen Flower"

tumblr_n7n9pqmhjA1sq7hzoo2_250.gif  tumblr_n7n9pqmhjA1sq7hzoo1_250.gif
tumblr_n7n9pqmhjA1sq7hzoo3_r1_250.gif  tumblr_n7n9pqmhjA1sq7hzoo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n7n9pqmhjA1sq7hzoo5_r1_250.gif  tumblr_n7n9pqmhjA1sq7hzoo6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n7n9pqmhjA1sq7hzoo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_n7n9pqmhjA1sq7hzoo9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n7n9pqmhjA1sq7hzoo10_r1_250.gif  tumblr_n7n9pqmhjA1sq7hzoo7_r1_250.gif

The latest JJM news from the Baidu JJM forum.........

JJM will play in a charity golf game on Nov. 20, 2014 in Shenzhen, China!!! :)  
>:D<
There will be a Korean star team :)!  

(I just hope that the reporters will do better than a  big group photo this time) 
[-(
10341440_1410151979274631_25388891594239

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzA5ODI0MDYyNQ==&mid=200411452&idx=1&sn=8073fa0921a2c32fe7268d6a1cefee98&key=540a4984c4f01b4d415de6b66c9b529024e98c2827a2566a50ca6c7032c9dd8e4d32a2108824d8918b63d58b79ee5b80&ascene=7&uin=NzcwODkyMzIw

@QuercusL : thanks !! with this k-star line up and the fact that it will be in China, there will be some pics this time i'm sure and some airport pics too :D... OMG did i see Park Shi Hoo in the list? oh oh :))

Guest ElinaG

sarah.lina said: @QuercusL : thanks !! with this k-star line up and the fact that it will be in China, there will be some pics this time i'm sure and some airport pics too :D... OMG did i see Park Shi Hoo in the list? oh oh :))

@ElinaG : that's my eagle eyes :D
Left -> Right : Lee Dong Gun - Park Shi Hoo - Joo Jin Mo - Lee Sang Woo - Kim Hyun Joo? - Park Sang Myeon - Jung Woo Sung???? - Im Chang Jun - Han Jae Suk? - Go Soo?? - Kim Sung Soo

Guest meelis

Thank you for the latest news, @QuercusL, what is he up to? A professional golfer career? :D

Wow, @sarah.lina, you do have eagle eyes, I for myself hardly recongnized two people there, JJM included.. :)) Thanks a lot, btw, for the AFF gifs, I also liked all gifs in your tumblr, in particular the Gabi one.. That sweet kiss :x But don't you think KSY was the active party in it? Don't blame her though.. :\">

@meelis : I should really make an appointement with a doctor... k-drama addict... :-\"

- Thank You ;;) :\"> i'm on the process of making more Gabi, Bichunmoo, Queen of the Game and Dream gifs in a nutshell, my tumblr will be transformed as a Joo Jin Mo heaven :))

- You're talking about that kiss? :D

tumblr_n7fum6bqu51sq7hzoo4_r1_250.gif
- She's a wise woman, she took the opportunity i would have do the same :)) (even for the first kiss, she was the one who engaged it)

Guest meelis

Yes, that's the kiss, but you're right also about the other (the one in bed, isn't it?). Strange director's concept, because I'm sure it's not JJM's fault, he knows how to be active *cough* Happy End, AFF etc. *cough* :)

Wow, did you say JJM heaven?? I'll be your most regular visitor then. >:D<

Anyway, I love his sports activities, and while waiting to see him as a golfer (I don't think I've seen him in action), here you are two pics from a baseball match in Japan (?):

djh9.jpg

(unfortunately, I didn't find this one in bigger size, he looks fine here :x)

729r.jpg

(what are these women doing?? :)))

:x :x :x :x :x

© to the owners/as labeled

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: agree 100% who would resist with El Charisma. Thanks for the wonderful gifs they are worthit to ease my busy days. >:D< :-bd :-*

. @meelis : In fact in AFF his r-rated scene (there was only one no?) was really a joke in front of his Happy End r-rated scenes... :D :>

. He will play golf in November, we still have a long time ahead of us, atm i'm waiting for all his japanese interviews and if he can grace us with some photoshoot, i can die in peace.

. Maybe they were doing some kind of prayer or ritual so that his team can win... or... with intent of him falling in love with her, maybe a spell :))

. @anjshin : El Charisma? i love this name, you know the most difficult thing about making gifs with El Charisma?... it's his beguiling charisma doesn't have any limit, he's good in all his scenes but the limit in Tumblr is set at 10 gifs =)) particularly in Bichunmo, OMG i couldn't stop looking at him like @lyzamellark said on my tumblr : "he's sex on legs" =)) =)) =))

Guest meelis

=)) "Sex on stick" is another one I read about him, I think on Dramabeans. =P~

Ask me, It takes me 3 hours to watch a 1-hour episode of Dream, because all the time I've to go back to read the subs.. Most of the time I'm watching him and drooling.. :x

Did you say Bichunmoo? I'd never get enough of Jin Ha:

io21.jpg

:x :x :x :x :x

© to the owner