Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@sarah.lina~~
Yes... I  hope so, too! :)   And.... one of the invitations is to invite him to visit Taiwan.  According to the FB manager at the EK page, they did try very hard to invite JJM and JCW to Taiwan.   Unfortunately, JJM chose to fish in Korea.  
Oh well.............. I am actually happy for him since I know he would be happier that way. :) 

Guest anjshin

sarah.lina said:@pokerdots : like @anjshin said don't hesitate, i'm really difficult towards the execution, dull moments, plot and cinematography but for his year, Bichunmoo is one JJM's best project so far, maybe because i love sageuk, but here the story is what should have been Empress Ki \m/

@QuercusL : thank you for the info, i'm glad for him and i'm still praying that he will choose a good project to make everyone see how awesome his acting is :-\"

QuercusL said: @sarah.lina~~
Yes... I  hope so, too! :)   And.... one of the invitations is to invite him to visit Taiwan.  According to the FB manager at the EK page, they did try very hard to invite JJM and JCW to Taiwan.   Unfortunately, JJM chose to fish in Korea.  
Oh well.............. I am actually happy for him since I know he would be happier that way. :) 

anjshin

said:

sarah.lina

said:

@pokerdots : like @anjshin said don't hesitate, i'm really difficult towards the execution, dull moments, plot and cinematography but for his year, Bichunmoo is one JJM's best project so far, maybe because i love sageuk, but here the story is what should have been Empress Ki \m/

@QuercusL : thank you for the info, i'm glad for him and i'm still praying that he will choose a good project to make everyone see how awesome his acting is :-\"

@starjjmoon : General Jin Ha is the most sexiest general ever.... ok i will stop, that was my fangirl moment :\">
Aishh there is General Wang Yoo too :D
In short, General + Joo Jin Mo = Ovaries Explosion =))

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: Take a hold of yourself dear,. keep CALM and lets love the ovaries explosion :)) ommmmmo I mean you forgot general Illychi.... me already DEAD :P =))
General Jin Ha + Gen. Illychi  and Gen WangYoo are an ovaries explosion overload. Here I made it: :)10446119_10201958946081596_1189293847453

Guest anjshin

@meelis: ommmmmo you're very right, thanks for reminding us about the rookie General Choi. 4 in a row. PERFECT!!! :x

Guest meelis

Now, here's the deal: You can have all the generals you want as long as you leave this humble warrior to ME!! OK? =))

lyts.jpg

credits as labeled

I'm glad you guys liked Bichumoo, I guess this is what I was expecting from EK, thus my huge disappointment... I'm still not over it...
Bichunmoo is my "to go to drama" when I feel like getting some comfort and escape from reality. Jin Ha has been the best manly character for me from all sageuks I've watched (second place is Uhm Force with Yeon Choong, third is Yi Han with TalTal and fourth is KNG with Bidam)... I play the OST while at work and it inspires me... and Jin Mo is majestic in this role. He's beyond handsomeness,  when he wears his black and purple cloak... I swear my ovaries do explode for real and feel like sending hundreds of flower bouquets to his parents to thank them for making/having such a beautiful human being...
JJM is very handsome, and I think he's actually getting better as time passes by... even though I love his modern characters, I prefer him doing historical ones... in Gabi, when making coffee for his woman, with his wild long hair... TO DIE FOR!!!
Well gang... carry on...  >:D<

Guest lyzamellark

anjshin said: sarah.lina said:@pokerdots : like @anjshin said don't hesitate, i'm really difficult towards the execution, dull moments, plot and cinematography but for his year, Bichunmoo is one JJM's best project so far, maybe because i love sageuk, but here the story is what should have been Empress Ki \m/

Guest lyzamellark

sarah.lina said: @starjjmoon : General Jin Ha is the most sexiest general ever.... ok i will stop, that was my fangirl moment :\">
Aishh there is General Wang Yoo too :D
In short, General + Joo Jin Mo = Ovaries Explosion =))

@lyzamellark : completely agree with you on the chemistry part... JJM was doing all his best to make the two of them shine, but PJY should just stick on singing, acting isn't her forte and her character in that drama doesn't help that much, on contrary of Ha Ji Won who is a veteran actress, you can't compare the two of them.
lyzamellark said: anjshin said: Meet the generals beneath Joo Jin Mo... :D