Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest Ding Lin

Oh! Just a note......
For the rating of the Flowers in Fog, it was the No.1 in China when it was broadcast.  JJM said that he received many invitations from China afterwards (JJM shi, please stay in Korea!!).   

@Ding Lin : i was gonna asking you the question :D glad to know that it was a success for him but yes, i love JJM's voice, just stay in korea, don't talk english, russian or mandarin just stick with korean :D

Guest Ding Lin

Here is a JJM's interview of Dior Homme (A Japanese magazine) in Oct, 2013. It is a very nice interview covering JJM's career!! Since it is a bit long, I will translate two parts regarding HJW and marriage now. Hopefully, I will be able to translate the whole interview later. 

English translation of JJM's interview from the Chinese translation at the Baidu JJM forum (Cr: 乐家小乐子) 

Reporter: You will be staring in a TV drama after four years. Empress Ki will be broadcast in October. 

JJM: The story of Empress Ki is very interesting. I always want to work with good writers. In addition, I am pretty happy with the cast, especially, Ha Jiwon. I felt like it was a chance that I can not miss. Even I have not worked with MBC before, I changed my plan (from a movie to Empress Ki). 

Reporter: I am curious about your working experience with Ha Jiwon. 

JJM: Very nice! Although I have not been working with HJW for a long time, we are having fun. We always laugh even during the scenes where we have to express our deep feelings. We already developed a comfortable working relationship where we are making fun with each other. 

Reporter: You are still single. Are you feeling lonely? 

JJM: That is why I became an actor. I am happy even I am alone. In the past, it is difficult for me to be alone at times. Now, I am pretty happy by myself. 

Reporter: Are you a celibatarian? (Ding Lin's note: I am not sure if it is the correct word to use)

JJM: Oh! I am not! I had a girlfriend, but broke up. I do not have any particular thoughts on the very topic. Last year, I talked to a few friends in France. They asked me why I had to follow the social norm. They told me that I just had to live my life for myself. I think they were right. Recently, I went to talk to my parents and express my thoughts. I hope they would understand. It turned out they were pretty cool about it. They told me to follow my heart. I am the youngest kid in my family. My parents told me that they were proud of me so that they would not force me to get married. They just hope that I would meet someone nice and fall in love. I think I am not pressured by my age. I will meet the right person someday."

10423754_258527284333491_269784570148966

Guest lorac

I found some behind the scenes of Flowers In Fog where Jin Mo is speaking Korean and a little bit of Chinese. Very cool. The YouTube channel that hosts the series with English subs has quite lot of BTS clips.

@Ding Lin: thanks for the translation. aahhhh! that man! he is too handsome! too good looking! and too single!..... swoon..... Yes, please stay single for as long as you can. I think he plans to be the George Clooney of korea.....swoon some more.

Guest ElinaG

serg8 said: @Ding Lin: thanks for the translation. aahhhh! that man! he is too handsome! too good looking! and too single!..... swoon..... Yes, please stay single for as long as you can. I think he plans to be the George Clooney of korea.....swoon some more.

OK~~~
This is Ding Lin's new account!!   I was told that my account may be hacked so that this is my new name! Yeah!!  
Edit: The Ding Lin account was disabled by the moderator since posters are not allowed to have two accounts by the regulation of Soompi!  There is a sign in the old profile photo saying "user banned".  Do not worry. I was not really banned. It was my own decision to give up the account.  LOL :)

No Clooneys, please! I want him be happily married with  loving wife and kids. sure he will be good father with his sense of humor and boyish behaviors :)

I know right, but at the rate he's goin', looks like he is taking his sweet time finding the right girl to settle dowwn. I think he has gone european, staying a bachelor until he meets THE one. He doesn't seem like a man to be pressured to get married for the sake of being married. I would rather he took his time settling down, like Clooney, than be thought of as an Anderson Cooper- that's in regards to sexual preference. I'm pretty sure he'll get there, not just yet....still swooning. Maybe HJW is not yet ready....lol

Guest ElinaG

serg8 said:I know right, but at the rate he's goin', looks like he is taking his sweet time finding the right girl to settle dowwn. I think he has gone european, staying a bachelor until he meets THE one. He doesn't seem like a man to be pressured to get married for the sake of being married. I would rather he took his time settling down, like Clooney, than be thought of as an Anderson Cooper- that's in regards to sexual preference. I'm pretty sure he'll get there, not just yet....still swooning. Maybe HJW is not yet ready....lol

The impression I have from JJM's personality... I think that if he ever gets married, he'll slow down with his acting jobs... I don't see him doing as much as he does now... besides being the wife of a gorgeous man like him and with his current job; they'd have to be apart for a lot of days; and I sort of don't see him doing that to a wife and kids...
He really enjoys acting, he's said it many times; why do we want him married? I'll rather see him having a lot of girlfriends and having fun, than married; making good money, then he can get himself a partner and retire from the entertainment industry and live happily ever after, going fishing with his family every day and no more acting...
The life of an entertainer is very hard and time consuming. You have to take care of your image a lot. It's not easy for a family to leave in peace, I'm not saying it's impossible, it's just very tough. That's why the divorce rate within the industry is very high. I don't wish him that. I wish him happiness and fulfilment.

I have a question........

I wonder if anyone knows the ID of our moderator.  I just realized that we are not allowed duplicated account.  The Ding Lin account was disabled before I save the ID of the moderator.  I would need to contact her regarding the starter page :)!
Thank you very much :)!
Ding Lin

@ElinaG: precisely as you said, speculating at this point. He may or may not be dating, pressured to get hitched or not -they are all speculations. Whether he has someone he is trying to shield from the public eye or not, are still speculations. At this point he seems happy whatever place he is in right now. If he wants to stay single for a long time, that's he prerogative. Like I said, he'll probably get married at some point, but he's not there yet. Gotta respect a guy for dancing to the beat of his own drum. If he' s truly pressured, it's not too obvious. But then again these may all be just speculations.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/05/yoon-eun-hye-cast-in-period-film-chronicle-of-a-blood-merchant/

I was glad to see his name there. But just someone with the same name, right? :(

Really can't wait for news about his next project

Nope!  It was the Joo Jin Mo in God's Gift! :)
Nice to have you back, vu_hoa1983 :)!

vu_hoa1983 said: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/05/yoon-eun-hye-cast-in-period-film-chronicle-of-a-blood-merchant/

I was glad to see his name there. But just someone with the same name, right? :(

Really can't wait for news about his next project

I just saw this interesting articles!  It discussed what kinds of scenes may increase ratings instantaneously. 
Empress Ki was mentioned twice: HJW's bath scene :(  and JJM's fighting scenes. It mentioned that the rating increased after the fighting scene of JJM. 
http://www.dispatch.co.kr/r.dp?idx=102560