Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest anjshin

@ElinaG: yes dear JJM just killed his new attire with gorgeousness overload. I love the combinations of colors and the fabric that is used. indeed fabuloso!!! ;;):P :\">

@pokerdots: dear thanks for sharing it, no doubt, I'm happy for JJM oppa,. =P~ :x 8-} ;;):P

Guest lorac

I agree. I'm so depressed right now and I haven't even watched the episode. I cannot say anything good about the writers today or say anything that Soompi wouldn't edit out. Think I'll take after Jin Mo, draw the drapes and not bathe for several days.
Either than or do something in Photoshop.
eyes-closed_zps070b0ef6.jpg

Guest Ding Lin

***off-topic*****
At the Baidu JJM forum, nobody wanted to watch EK today.  They are organizing a party for JJM's old work from 9:00-11:00 KST.  They are starting to post a lot of nice photos from various JJM's work.  In fact, you are welcome to post there. There are a group of very nice and warm- hearted fans!  

Here is the link: 
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3012885340

Guest lorac

Is anyone here a member is joojinmo13.com? I'm not sure if it's invitation only because the first registration field is "invitation code," but that could be something lost in Google translate.

Guest ElinaG

omg this is impossible to enter internet without getting spoiler all over :(
after seeing 50th ep. must say, what a pity they killed him. JJM looked gorgeous. Although they overdone drama in my opinion. At last from spoilers I know that  all bad characters will be dead too. Never liked the Emperor.

Guest minervar3

Thank you ElianaG! :)

I  enter/entered at wangnyang thread, I fell in love with JJM with his role as WY and I like him with HJW as couple. What I mean is that soompi not let me enter to wangnyang  thread since yesterday, do not know the reason, I thought I had locked my account but if  I can get into this thread, it's strange.

Me too want to he marry, maybe has girlfriend and we do not know, he seems a very discret person with his life.

Nothing is known about any upcoming project?

I'm thinking see Friend 2 but not strikes me the argument,is recommended?

Guest ElinaG

Seen Friend 2 few days ago. didn't like it much. JJM's part in a movie was really small and it is a shame. he looked grate there.
to all that seen Puzzle. what was the problem with the movie? the preview looks sooo interesting but the final version had nothing common with it :(

Guest lorac

In a way the preview looks more exciting that the actual film. It has a different dynamic and energy. Maybe those scenes were the ones left on the cutting room floor. Director and editor oversight... I don't know. Still, it's an interesting movie to watch.
Just finished watching episode 51 Empress Ki. After yesterday it was rather anti-climactic. I kept thinking, "Damn emperor, you killed my king, so I had no sympathy for you."

Guest anjshin

I'm already missing JooJinMo oppa's acting on screen,. I hope he will get an adequate break until his next project. ;;) :\">