Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

Hyekyo this week schedule

10-13/4 shoot innisfree CF

14-16/4 rest and choose next project

So she probably will not go to the award presentation on 14/4 ? :blink:

waaah! i hope she goes!!! for all we know, she cud win!!! :w00t: pls pls go shk! we'll be watching out for u... :phew:

thanks for the update wloi! ;)

New photos I've found in SHK's assistance cyworld. The last 2 are posted today.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/wloi/22Mar06.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/wloi/11Apr062.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/wloi/11Apr061.jpg

innisfree is a skincare product.

thanks for the pics!!! she's looking great!!! hahaha~ i like the orange shorts on her :blush:

hope to see a clip of her new cf...weee!

Guest nofear11877

22Mar06.jpg

11Apr061.jpg

innisfree is a skincare product.

shk unnie is glowing in these pics!!! :w00t: glad to see her so happy. :D i wonder who that person is in the last pic with the anglel wings and big sweat symbol on her head. :sweatingbullets: so... are this pics from her photoshoot of innisfree CF? or is it just from another photoshoot? :unsure: thanks for the clarification wloi!!!

Guest nofear11877

hyekyofanclub1348se.jpg

2.jpg

i can't help but notice SHK unnie is wearing the same style of top, earrings and hairstyle as the one on the thai mag cover. :sweatingbullets: what a coincidence eh??? :lol:

i found a picture a cute picture of shk on photobucket:D its probably been posted before:D but she looks really pretty!

song_hye_kyo0121.jpg

credits: photobucket

Guest soutsada7

woohoo, you gals are on the roll again...more beautiful pix, yippeee. Thanks dbsg_ and kaye for posting up those beautiful pix :P

shk unnie is glowing in these pics!!! :w00t: glad to see her so happy. :D i wonder who that person is in the last pic with the anglel wings and big sweat symbol on her head. :sweatingbullets: so... are this pics from her photoshoot of innisfree CF? or is it just from another photoshoot? :unsure: thanks for the clarification wloi!!!

yeah, completely agree with you kaye that she's managed to get her natural glow back...I was really worried, since she looked so tired in the usell pix...glad to see her beautiful glow back in these pix...don't know if this is for the innisfree though :unsure:

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for all the pics everyone! even though some may have been seen before, it never hurts to see them all again ;)

those magazine covers...gaaah! y dont they have that here in the US too? :( or maybe they do have it, jst not here in new jersey..tsk tsk..

thanks for sharing!!! :lol:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^ive said this before but i cant stop saying it~ SHE LOOKS SO GOOD EVEN IN A CLOSE CLOSE UP PIC!!! :w00t:

not everyone can manage to look that good..well, at least i dont! bwahahaha! *tells self to shut up*

Guest nofear11877

^ive said this before but i cant stop saying it~ SHE LOOKS SO GOOD EVEN IN A CLOSE CLOSE UP PIC!!! :w00t:

not everyone can manage to look that good..well, at least i dont! bwahahaha! *tells self to shut up*

hehe... you got me crackin' up again candy. :lol: i do agree with you that not many can pull off those close up pics. shk can really showcase her skin in these types of pics. :D

Guest Jamieâ„¢

if its not on the schedule.. then she probably won't go..?

and usually.. when someone doesn't go to an awards.. they don't win one..?

oh well, next time. =)

can't wait for the innisfree cf to come out!

thanks for the info guys!

Guest sweet_treats1812

if its not on the schedule.. then she probably won't go..?

and usually.. when someone doesn't go to an awards.. they don't win one..?

oh well, next time. =)

can't wait for the innisfree cf to come out!

thanks for the info guys!

well yeah but but..she's a nominee :( shudnt she at least go? and um..dunno with korean awards but dont some stars here in the u.s. get their awards even if they're not personally there? they jst send videos of themselves saying thank u or watever..

but argh!!! i want her to go!!! i hope she goes...*kneels down and prays*

Guest RAIN/SHK

I LOve you SONG HYE KYO!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

You were GREAT in FULL HOUSE and you look good with RAIN/BI!!!!!!!

Hope to meet you in real life...!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU

LOVE YOU

Guest kneekey

Hyekyo this week schedule

10-13/4 shoot innisfree CF

14-16/4 rest and choose next project

So she probably will not go to the award presentation on 14/4 ? :blink:

weeeeeeee! i cant wait to see her new cf!

WHAT!!! why wont she go?? she's nominated right? she should atleast go there even though she's keeping in a hiatus nowadays :(

22Mar06.jpg

thanks wloi for the pics and for the updates. she looks very beautiful in that pic!

Guest nofear11877

but argh!!! i want her to go!!! i hope she goes...*kneels down and prays*

:joins candy, kneels down and prays harder: like many of us have said, we hope she changes her mind and decides to go to the ceremony cuz its not the same without her. :(

LOVE YOU

whoa!!! :w00t: we've got an avid bi-kyo fan in the house!!! :D welcome to the thread RAIN/SHK!!! glad to have you here! i do hope she's secretly reading our post so she knows how many fans adore and love her. :sighs: and yeah... im praying that i'd get to meet her someday, even if its quick. my chances of seeing her is always slim since im here in the midwest. :(

edit: aish... :fury: doing updates are worthless... soompi is still freakin' slow!!!

Paulette ty for the date of CTH's wedding. I see alot of new pics of SHG. ty to all who posted them.

I think one of the pics is at Mcdonalds USA? Wonder if they know SHG was a MCdonald's endorser in korea.

And lastly, I hope she goes to the Baeksang awards. Win or loose.

Guest sweet_treats1812

LOVE YOU

LOVE YOU

aaawww...one avid fan indeed! :lol: welcome to the thread!!!

Paulette ty for the date of CTH's wedding. I see alot of new pics of SHG. ty to all who posted them.

I think one of the pics is at Mcdonalds USA? Wonder if they know SHG was a MCdonald's endorser in korea.

i sincerely hope she's going too..

kaye, ur right..soompi IS still slow..hope it gets better soon :) im done praying now..get up girl before u scrape ur knees :lol:

Guest sweet_treats1812

anyways~ i hope she goes to the awards..i really really do..it's ok if she doesnt win smthing (but it wud be great if she did, right? ^^) i jst really wanna see her face again...

Guest soutsada7

lol, candy you double posted :lol:

LOVE YOU

hey, welcome to our wonderful thread RAIN/SHK...I see you're another avid fan of the bi-kyo pairing and we have many bi-kyo shippers here, so hope to see you around more.

thanks for all these wonderful pictures people, their just definitely eye candies :P

kaye and candy, I'm gettin' down on my knees too :P

peeps, if you haven't read the announcement made by soomp!, be sure to do so...anyway, here's the link:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49724

The McDonalds photo should be taken in London in 2004, right after she finished shooting 'Sunlight pour down'?? :sweatingbullets: and before Full House.

She has been McDonald endorser previously, probably in 2001/2 ??

CTH's wedding is on 1Jun06.