Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

i found an article of her... here it is. :D

'폭탄머리' 미녀스타들, 섹시 미 물씬! ('Explosive hairstyles' of beautiful stars, sexy images!)

b020060410_23278733.jpg

(left to right: shk, kim tae hee, son ye jin, i don't know the last one :sweatingbullets: )

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...0410114021819b0

credit: hyesa

oh... found another one!!! yay! im on a roll here! :P

[기사] 송혜교-드라마 속, 최고의 '감동 포옹 씬'은?

songhyekyo_reviewstar_04.10.jpg

그동안 방송된 드라마들 중에서 최고의 감동 포옹 씬을 연출한 드라마는무엇일까?인터넷 포털 사이트 다음 텔레비존에 드라마 속 인기 커플들의포옹 씬을 담은 다양한 사진들이 올라 팬들의 시선을 사로잡고 있다. 드라마를 구성하는 요소 중, 남녀 배우들의 사랑은 없어서는 안 될 중요한소재. 때문에 극중 키스 씬이나 포옹 씬은 이야기의 흐름을 결정짓는 중요한 부분으로 인식되고 있다.물론 키스씬이 시청자들에게 큰 화제를 몰고 오기는 하지만 사랑하는 마음이 가득 담긴 애틋한 포옹 씬 역시 팬들의 가슴을 설레게 하기에 충분.먼저 최근 종방한 ‘궁’에서 신(주지훈)과 채경(윤은혜)의 포옹 씬은 티격태격하던 두 사람이 서로의 사랑을 확인하게 되고 힘들 때 위로를 하는, 중요한 부분으로 쓰였다. 또한‘마이걸’에서 역시 이동욱과 주유린의 사랑을 숨긴 아름다운 포옹 씬으로 시청자들을 안타깝게 하기도.아울러 ‘풀 하우스’에서 정지훈과 송혜교는신세대식 사랑을 보여주며 친구같은 느낌으로 포옹 씬 역시 귀엽게 표현해내 팬들의 큰 사랑을 받은 바 있다. 그리고‘미안하다 사랑한다’에서는 뒤에서 임수정을 포옹하는 소지섭의 모습으로 애절한 두 남녀의 사랑을 표현해냈다. 이처럼 포옹 씬은 드라마에서 또 하나의 감동으로, 시청자들에게 행복과 슬픔, 그리고 웃음을 선사하는 중요한 부분으로 인식되고 있다.배우들의 호연 속에 명장면으로 탄생하고 있는 이들의 아름다운사랑은 앞으로도 시청자들에게 다양한 매력으로 다가올 것으로 보인다.

credit: sidushq

anyone can translate? :unsure:

my instincts tell me it has something to do with the most lovable and cutest couple in drama??? :lol:

The second news is the result of a poll. The hugs in the K-drama that you love best.

Bi-SHK hug get one of the highest score as it is a sweet and lovely hug between friends. I really cannot make it why the reporter uses 'friends' :rolleyes: they are supposed to be a couple in FH. Maybe the reporter is very cautious not to use 'couple' :P

Guest kneekey

The second news is the result of a poll. The hugs in the K-drama that you love best.

Bi-SHK hug get one of the highest score as it is a sweet and lovely hug between friends. I really cannot make it why the reporter uses 'friends' :rolleyes: they are supposed to be a couple in FH. Maybe the reporter is very cautious not to use 'couple' :P

weeeeeeeeeeeee! thanks wloi for the translation.

pics.........

12046.jpg

12045.jpg

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the translation wloi!!! so it's about the hugs huh? :lol: well, wonder wat that reporter was thinking to look at it as hugs between friends in FH coz ur right, they were a couple in FH..not friends..anyways..that's ok :phew:

im happy goong, my girl and misa are in there..hahahaha~ thanks again wloi!

EDIT: nikki! thanks for the pics!!! im lovin the second one....^ ___ ^

Guest sweet_treats1812

oohh~ more pics!!! that is one good shot over in the first pic!!! :w00t: shk looks so pretty~ look at that expression on her face..aaww, the sun must be good :lol:

the scenery looks amazing!

Guest nofear11877

oh... so that's what it was talking about. thanks again wloi!!! so... bi-kyo was one of the best 'friendly' hugs in the drama.

ah... im lovin' this one :wub: she just looks carefree and very relaxed. the scenery of greece is amazing too. i like how the houses are painted all white. :D thanks nikki for posting 'em!

Guest soutsada7

ooo, nikkie, thanks for those Greece photoshoot pix...I'm especially loving that first pix cause she looks so care free and the scenery is just amazing :w00t: lol, wish I was there with her :P

oh, I see, I see...thanks wloi for letting us know. I'm wondering the same thing too cause they are supposed to be a couple in FH :sweatingbullets::unsure:

mzz_boo ahaks.. ;) I was about to post that pic, anyway thanks for postin'.

agree..not one of her best pic but she still looks gud

I think here is on more pic inside the mag

shkincleothai0dd.jpg

source:hyebaragi.com

thanks wloi for clarifying the article related to shg sshi :)

yup nuur ..we are,aren't we?so glad that ntv7's airing Sunshine..tonight will be the 2nd episode,and to think that next week 8tv is also beginning the re-airing of Full House during the very special Saturday-Sunday 4.00 pm slot!! :w00t: i'm loving how it hasnt even been a year since the original airing and how FH got a great slot,instead of the 3.00 pm weekdays standard slot for K-dramas on repeat.and gosh the way they are doing the promos for the Full House repeat..just great.i think there are about 3 different version of the promos and they aired it quite constantly.i have a good feeling a lot more people will be watching it this time,and SHK will gain many more fans!too bad its again,dubbed in Mandarin.lol sorry if this has been talked about before.

and i've finally watched "My girl and I" at the movies here :wub: ..watching SHK on the big screen was such a satisfying experience :D ..i'm so glad that i was able to watch her at the cinemas..here's hoping for more movies to come from uri hye kyo! :)

anem *waves*, welcome back! na du.. am happy that 8tv are going to reair Full House beginning at this upcoming weekend. I'm loving the promo as well :) , thanks for supporting our hye kyo at the big screen, bet u r having gud times watching the movie til the end. yea.. hope she will be doing more movies as well as tv dramas in the near future ;)

I feel the same on the photos in the Thai mag. Somehow I think maybe the "airbrush" or touch up (digital effects) or lighting is not doing justice...

cheers

Guest kneekey

I feel the same on the photos in the Thai mag. Somehow I think maybe the "airbrush" or touch up (digital effects) or lighting is not doing justice...

cheers

welcome to the thread jem! hope to see you here more! :D

&&

jamie / nuur is that new??

edit:

i saw the date already, and its new! weeeeeeeeeeeee! but definitely not one of her best pics. i dunno what it is but something in her pics is not right

Hyekyo this week schedule

10-13/4 shoot innisfree CF

14-16/4 rest and choose next project

So she probably will not go to the award presentation on 14/4 ? :blink:

Guest PuccaGirl_64

HEY GUYS..HERE'S THE TRANSLATION OF THE article!!

used world lingo to translate this..so I hope u guys will get the 'gist' of the article!! :sweatingbullets:

[Article ] Song hyey kyo - drama inside, ' Impressed gun old Mr. of top ssin

During that time The dramas which are broadcast From in impression of top The gun old Mr. ssin it produced The drama will be what?The Internet Afterwords portal site theyl ley In rain zone drama inside Gun old Mr. of popular couple ssin It was various it puts in The photographs rise, the pans It catches alive a gaze. It composes a drama In element, man and woman players There will not be love and it will not become The subject matter which is important. In because Height in pole su ssin or gun old Mr. ssin Talk it flows Decision it was important it makes Being recognized in portion, It is.Of course height su ssin In viewers big topic It drives, unyielding spirit but The mind which it loves full Is put in and the gun old Mr. ssin As well the breast of the pans It does to throb, Sufficiency.First recently bell protection against the cold From Chass with shoes (widely known Hoon) Not yet around (wheel benefit) Gun old Mr. ssin Mote standing Tae very angry two Person with each other love It will be confirmed and and when, It provided a comfort, it was important It was used in portion. Also it takes off, as well Mobile Oog and oiling lin It hides a love and Gun old Mr. ssin with The viewers it is tantalizing Description below.Together $#2 House with stationary Hoon Song hyey kyo new generation It shows a love, Friend in same impression The gun old Mr. ssin it is lovable as well The expression whole country pans it is big There is it is loved. And Hool $#3 The which it loves The amendment which is from after The gun old Mr. possession Sub whom it does With features sorrowful one two Love of man and woman Expression it carried through. Like this Gun old Mr. ssin from drama Also in one impression, In viewers with happiness It is sad, and laugh It was important makes a present It is recognized in portion.Players If in good yearly inside master hand with These people who is born The beautiful love in the future It was various in the viewers It will approach with a charm It is visible with the thing.

;) I'm a bit confused..LOL

Guest s3rene

HEY GUYS..HERE'S THE TRANSLATION OF THE article!!

used world lingo to translate this..so I hope u guys will get the 'gist' of the article!! :sweatingbullets:

[Article ] Song hyey kyo - drama inside, ' Impressed gun old Mr. of top ssin

During that time The dramas which are broadcast From in impression of top The gun old Mr. ssin it produced The drama will be what?The Internet Afterwords portal site theyl ley In rain zone drama inside Gun old Mr. of popular couple ssin It was various it puts in The photographs rise, the pans It catches alive a gaze. It composes a drama In element, man and woman players There will not be love and it will not become The subject matter which is important. In because Height in pole su ssin or gun old Mr. ssin Talk it flows Decision it was important it makes Being recognized in portion, It is.Of course height su ssin In viewers big topic It drives, unyielding spirit but The mind which it loves full Is put in and the gun old Mr. ssin As well the breast of the pans It does to throb, Sufficiency.First recently bell protection against the cold From Chass with shoes (widely known Hoon) Not yet around (wheel benefit) Gun old Mr. ssin Mote standing Tae very angry two Person with each other love It will be confirmed and and when, It provided a comfort, it was important It was used in portion. Also it takes off, as well Mobile Oog and oiling lin It hides a love and Gun old Mr. ssin with The viewers it is tantalizing Description below.Together $#2 House with stationary Hoon Song hyey kyo new generation It shows a love, Friend in same impression The gun old Mr. ssin it is lovable as well The expression whole country pans it is big There is it is loved. And Hool $#3 The which it loves The amendment which is from after The gun old Mr. possession Sub whom it does With features sorrowful one two Love of man and woman Expression it carried through. Like this Gun old Mr. ssin from drama Also in one impression, In viewers with happiness It is sad, and laugh It was important makes a present It is recognized in portion.Players If in good yearly inside master hand with These people who is born The beautiful love in the future It was various in the viewers It will approach with a charm It is visible with the thing.

;) I'm a bit confused..LOL

This makes no sense. I have no idea what I just read. :unsure:

Guest soutsada7

thanks jamie for that Thai mag cover pix...she still looks good, though not as good as her other pix :P

cheers

welcome to the thread jem :D yep, agree with you that that pix isn't one of her best...anyway, hope to see you around more :D.

wloi: thanks for the update on her schedule...can't wait to see the innisfree CF.

reanne: lol, I tried to make sense out of the words, but for some weird reason it's flying up over my head and I'm still feeling befuddled :lol::unsure::sweatingbullets:

Guest nofear11877

whoa!!! :w00t: she's awfully beautiful in this magazine cover. her pink top really matches well with her light pink make-up. :D thanks jaime!!!

I think here is on more pic inside the mag

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9600/shkincleothai0dd.jpg

source:hyebaragi.com

oh... another one... :thinks of a word: gorgeous. :D thanks nuur!

Hyekyo this week schedule

10-13/4 shoot innisfree CF

14-16/4 rest and choose next project

So she probably will not go to the award presentation on 14/4 ?

huh??? :o she won't be going to the awards??? :tears: she really should come to the awards cuz its a big honor to be even nominated. :( i hope she still goes. its a great opportunity to re-expose herself to other actors and actresses. attending this award ceremony should be one of the baby steps for her comeback. ah... well at least she was doing something before this award ceremony. :lol: i can't wait to see her innisfree CF.

wait... is innisfree another beauty skin company that she's endorsing? or is it a clothing line? :unsure:

This makes no sense. I have no idea what I just read.

yeah... me too callista & soutsada. i've read it and somehow nothing stuck in my head cuz i was too confused of what the translated version was saying. :sweatingbullets: