Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

aw she's so pretty and I wishes that she would star in more shows

oh, welcome to the thread, sanakura...wow a cute s/n, not to mention exotic too (just like honey_ping :P)...anyway, you're not alone in this; we all want to see her next project too, but she sure is taking her time though, not to say that she doesn't deserve it :sweatingbullets: I guess we all just have to wait...how about that cf, jamie? Hope to see you around here more sanakura :D...gotta head off to bed now; not feeling so well :tears:

Guest kneekey

^bwahahaha! by hook or by crook huh nikki? :lol: boy, ur serious about this!!!

i hope they sell it overseas too though~ like yesasia or smthing similar...

i hope so candy *crosses fingers* if i have to go to korea just to buy that book i will! (okay, i was exaggerating a bit :P) but i really hope they would sell it in yesasia

soutsada aww, rest dear!

1 olay pic...

17782.jpg

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the olay pic nikki...she looks gorgeous... :blush:

oh, welcome to the thread, sanakura...wow a cute s/n, not to mention exotic too (just like honey_ping :P)...anyway, you're not alone in this; we all want to see her next project too, but she sure is taking her time though, not to say that she doesn't deserve it :sweatingbullets: I guess we all just have to wait...how about that cf, jamie? Hope to see you around here more sanakura :D...gotta head off to bed now; not feeling so well :tears:

oohhh~ get well soon soutsada! hope u get a good long sleep and wake up all rested and better in the morning ;)

Guest kneekey

judging from that picture..she looks good in white

i think she looks good in everything she wears :P

another olay pic....

17783.jpg

Guest StylishAzNx07

Awww I miss Song Hye Gyo in dramas. I want her to film another one soon. :( She's like my idol<3 lol

Guest nofear11877

aw she's so pretty and I wishes that she would star in more shows

we all do wish for her to star in more shows but she's been taking her time all the while and we all hope she'll come back to us soon. :D

here are some pics of her in sunshine of love, most of 'em i haven't seen.

she looks different to me... is it her hair??? :unsure:

wallie

sunshine_wallpaper1_800_20040304141.jpg

shine_gall_big_51_20040211110809.jpgshine_gall_big_32_20040207115049.jpg

shine_gall_big_07_20040128151525.jpg623-47_20040211094805.jpg

shine_gall_big_25_20040130145019.jpg528-35_20040316151951.jpg

will find more... be right back. :D

Guest rangsi

Million of Thanxs.....wloi totally I love your MV. It's so wonderful :) ,coz some scenes I never know what hyekyo said about Bi and now I know from your MV :D:D

anyway, here's wloi's MV "When She Falls in Love" reupped via ysi:

http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3255CD2...LD0LU2I8E4PNAB1

credit: wloi

Thank you so so much to you as well soutsada :):) ,coz I can't wait for downloading from CB. Your help is convenient me a lot :D

Thank again wloi and soutsada ,you two bright up my day :)

My friends made fun at me today ,coz I had a good mood and smile all day. :P

Guest pinklily

thanks Kneekey for those olay pix. i loved how SHK look during the event. her hair, makeup, and wardrobe was just perfect. you was very radiant. lol...and yeah...i can't see that man checking here out too. not cool ~ but i really like what she's wearing...it excenturated her figure really really nicely.

here's a pic that's i found of SHK while browing through InStyleKorea.com. i've not seen this version of the pic before. she looks so pretty...so youthful...like a teenage~

shk11ik.jpg

credit: InStyleKorea.com

haha...you inspired me to post some from my own collection ~

shq059260215pv.jpg

shq059260224vn.jpg

shq059260204it.jpg

^this look really suited her. soft and elegant...and so pretty!

^_^

Guest sweet_treats1812

oohhh~ all these great pictures! :lol: thanks u guys..i havent seen sunshine of love but yeah, i think it's the hair that's a little different there...but she still looks pretty nonetheless ;)

Guest bubblieri

thank you for the mv :) i loved that it had some subtitles in it and i hadn't seen some of the clips XD

i was just wondering wloi are you kelly or are the friend of kelly's who posted up the "when a man loves a woman" mv? :D i'm a little confused!!! but either way THANK YOU :wub:

anyway, here's wloi's MV "When She Falls in Love" reupped via ysi:

http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3255CD2...LD0LU2I8E4PNAB1

credit: wloi

wloi: I'm loving this MV. I may not be a bi-kyo shipper, but the HQ pix you posted towards the end of the MV are beautiful...excellent job!!! thanks again for sharing :D.

thank you for uploading the mv again soutsada :P

actually i was looking over the autumn tale forum (i don't know why i started to think about autumn tale before i got online :blink: )......oh i remember!! it was because i was looking at shanda's website and she had 2 ngs up and i was thinking that one of the guys was really good looking :) i wanted to watch autumn tale after seeing the ngs...hahahah :rolleyes: but yah. i got confused between wonbin and ssh. hopefully after i watch it i'll figure everything out. but isn't it a sad drama??? awww....i have to prepare myself :tears: