Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest nofear11877

I read from the newspaper today that Hyekyo has fast for 3 days before shooting this new CF in order to make her look slim (to match the phone).

After shooting the last shot, the whole crew clapped hands for Hyekyo as now she can eat and no longer need to fast. Just hope that KTFT will not manufacture any more slim phone before Hyekyo's contract expire (Jun06), fasting is not good for health.

what!!!!! :o how could they do this to hye kyo unnie!!! :fury: they made her fast for three days just for this cf so that she would look as thin as this phone??? this is totally unjustified for me. as all of you guys here have already said, this is the most ridiculous idea that they came up EVER!!! come on!!! when will they ever realize that she's already too thin!!! just look at the mirror... or were they looking at a different mirror? anyway, im so glad that she ate a lot of foods after this cf. :sighs: i don't know why people are becoming more superficial/shallow...

thanks wloi for informing us. :D

Just checked Hye Gyo's official site and a new schedule is posted:

March 30th: Shooting a new CF for INNISFREE which is a company for skin care products. We all know our Hye Gyo has beautiful skin so no wonder she is the endorser for this product!

April 1st-2nd: Rest and deciding on new project

oh... thanks for this great news shanda!!! yipee!!! another cf!!! she's starting to get busy again. :D

Thanks guys/gals for making me feel so welcomed. This is the most friendly place I've been to so far. Getting back to the topic of plastic surgery, there is a lot of controversy with korean actress and plastic surgery. Just about every forum I've been to has a thread about how plastic korean actresses are, there's no mention about chinese/japanese actress, although I'm sure they also have something done. I remember reading an article about Oprah Winfrey's show about women around the world , and one of the topic stated that korean women were opsessed with plastic surgery. I guessed being bombarded with these kind of information may have brainwashed me into thinking ALL korean actress have plastic surgery. Anyways I'm glad you guys dont think she has any work done. To me I dont really care if a person has surgery or not as long as she can act. Although I do admire natural beauty.

hey muffin707!!! welcome back!!! in the modern times, yes... there are a lot of people are opting to have plastic surgery to fix their imperfect face/body, especially now that having plastic surgery is getting much affordable and cheaper to the consumers. their reasons for having them is mostly for confidence boost and for body/facial enhancement. as for me, i don't think i could ever have plastic surgery. i prefer natural beauty than artificial, just like hye kyo unnie. :D

She was in Love Letter last year to promote her movie... I'm just not sure if we're talking about the same Love Letter...

oh??!! :w00t: which love letter??? the real romance love letter??? which episode is she on??? and what was she promoting that time??? this is new to me! :lol:

hey everyone.. i am still in class but wanted to share a tribute a fan of shk made.. i totally love it and she looks beautiful in the video tribute.. credits to kellyhk and youtube:: enjoy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbco2HWitjQ...ong%20hye%20kyo

:w00t: thanks for this tammie!!! i'll go check later cuz im sneaking another post from class. :sweatingbullets:

Guest soutsada7

^^kaye, it's yoon do hyun's loveletter...she came out singing (gotta say that she's got great potential) and most of the guy audiences were struck dumb (although the majority of them probably came with their girlfriends)...muwhahahaha...anyway, if you haven't seen it, I think Shanda may have a copy on her website :D

anyway, here's the tribute to our lovely unni by one of her fans:

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1VUQYIEK34BU33TX6RYJW4WCLQ

credit: hyesa.com, kellyhk, and of course our lovely tammie for informing us ;)

Guest nofear11877

^^kaye, it's yoon do hyun's loveletter...she came out singing (gotta say that she's got great potential) and most of the guy audiences were struck dumb (although the majority of them probably came with their girlfriends)...muwhahahaha...anyway, if you haven't seen it, I think Shanda may have a copy on her website :D

anyway, here's the tribute to our lovely unni by one of her fans:

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1VUQYIEK34BU33TX6RYJW4WCLQ

credit: hyesa.com, kellyhk, and of course our lovely tammie for informing us ;)

what's yoon do hyun's loveletter??? :unsure: sorry... i'll just check shanda's site for this. :sweatingbullets:

oh... and i checked that video that tammie posted. the mv is great!!! there are lots of beautiful pics of her. :D although, i was kinda laughing at the background music... it's saying "in the heat of the night, lets make love" :lol::lol::lol: i bet it was a guy who made this mv. :lol:

Guest charles0702

soustada, thanx for making a link for it.. i would have done it myself but i didn't know how to..

kaye, i was laughing at the background music myself.. i, too, think it was a guy.. the loveletter performance was good.. she actually sang but seemed a little nervous..and like soustada said, there were alot of guys there.. probably star struck from her beauty :P

back to class :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

Just checked Hye Gyo's official site and a new schedule is posted:

March 30th: Shooting a new CF for INNISFREE which is a company for skin care products. We all know our Hye Gyo has beautiful skin so no wonder she is the endorser for this product! :D

April 1st-2nd: Rest and deciding on new project

thanks for the info shanda! another CF from her, im so happy! :lol: and then..she's resting again..hahaha...i hope she decides on a movie or a drama..but then again, watever she chooses is fine..jst as long as we see more of her! :D

hey everyone.. i am still in class but wanted to share a tribute a fan of shk made.. i totally love it and she looks beautiful in the video tribute.. credits to kellyhk and youtube:: enjoy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbco2HWitjQ...ong%20hye%20kyo

thanks for this tammie! the song was really provocative *wiggles eyebrows* :lol: but whoever did it did a good job..the pictures chosen were all really nice and it showed the beauty of shk to the max!

Guest soutsada7

no problem tammie :D

what's yoon do hyun's loveletter??? :unsure: sorry... i'll just check shanda's site for this. :sweatingbullets:

oh... and i checked that video that tammie posted. the mv is great!!! there are lots of beautiful pics of her. :D although, i was kinda laughing at the background music... it's saying "in the heat of the night, lets make love" :lol: i bet it was a guy who made this mv. :lol:

puwahaha :lol: kaye, I was about to bring this up...when I was watching the MV, I didn't really notice the song (too focused on the pix/images); however, when I heard the "wanna make love part" I was like :blink: lol, then it struck me that it must have been a male fan of hers who made the MV, or perhaps a very enthusiastic female fan??? :w00t:

anyway, to make this post count more, here are some pix :wacko::

135748461.jpg

credit: snoopycat

Guest sweet_treats1812

^thanks for the pics soutsada :D

which drama was this from? she looks great..her hair is glowing nice and healthy too ;)

Guest soutsada7

^^candy, it's from All In...completely agree with you that she looks so healthy and wholesome in these caps :D will post up pix of SHG+LBH later for all LBH lovers ;)

Guest nofear11877

anyway, thank goodness i wasn't the only one who was laughing on that background music. :lol:

and i found this article pics at her site (sidushq):

songhyekyo_reviewstar_03.27.jpg

songhyekyo_reviewstar_03.27_1.jpg

^i both love SHK and LDH in this pic.

Guest soutsada7

^^thanks for sharing the pix kaye...song hye gyo looks mighty gorgeous in there, and so do the other actresses as well :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

^^candy, it's from All In...completely agree with you that she looks so healthy and wholesome in these caps :D will post up pix of SHG+LBH later for all LBH lovers ;)

what?! from all in??? i never thought!!! :o i thot it was from one of her earlier dramas..gaaaah! i need to watch all in soon!!! :tears:

Guest charles0702

hey peeps.. i wanna share some info i found on shk that i didn't know before.. credits goes to wikipedia.org..

"Pets: 5 puppies

Her most memorable dramas: Autumn Fairy Tale (2000) and Full House (2004)

Food she dislikes: Pizza

Favorite Season: Autumn

Motto: Rather than trying to be the best, try to do your best.

Olivia Hussey is an actress who she think is beautiful.

In 2003, she sat in the front row of a Christian Dior show in New York and got the opportunity to meet actress Penelope Cruz who was also at the show.

She loves drinking coffee

She is a fan of Abercrombie & Fitch clothing

Out of all the character she's played, she says that she is most like Han Ji Eun from "Full House" especially because they both like to have fun.

She was stubborn for completing anything she wants to do but she was never stingy and had warm heart.

Early in her debut, she was the queen of Sitcom.

Her eyes are her charming point.

What gives her strength during difficult times: Thinking of her mother.

Ideal boyfriend: Someone who can love those around me... and a passionate person who will love only me. "

shk seems so down to earth.. i got confused reading about her religion.. some sites says she is buddhist, some say christian, and some say catholic.. does anyone know which is her religion.. it really doesn't matter to me.. just wondering though..

Her most memorable dramas: Autumn Fairy Tale (2000) and Full House (2004)

I'm glad these 2 are her most memorable drama!! :)

Ideal boyfriend: Someone who can love those around me... and a passionate person who will love only me.

whoever he is...he's one lucky guy!!

Guest nofear11877

tammie... thanks for sharing that info. although, i wouldn't trust all of it that much cuz its wikipedia. :sweatingbullets::lol: about her religion... i thought she was a christian. somebody please correct me if im wrong. :sweatingbullets:

like gita said, whoever he is, he must be the luckiest guy in the world to have been blessed with such a gorgeous, loving, and humble person.

Ideal boyfriend: Someone who can love those around me... and a passionate person who will love only me. "

^this part seems fabricated. :sweatingbullets: or am i wrong??? :phew: that statement sounds like she's greedy for love and attention from her boyfriend, which i don't think she is. the SHK i know isn't that selfish when it comes to love.

Guest soutsada7

^^thanks for sharing the info tammie...I knew that she was most like Han Jieun and she loves to drink coffee; however, I didn't know that she has five dogs, I thought she only had one by the name of "Bada" :lol::P anyway, I think I read somewhere that she's Christian and like Gita and Kaye said, the one who loves her and she'll love in return is one dang lucky guy ^_^.

Guest sweet_treats1812

Food she dislikes: Pizza

i think this one shocked me the most :lol: what's wrong with pizza? mwehehehe~ that's her own preference of course but i think this is the first time i heard someone say that they dont like pizza..but then again, this might be wrong so who knows :phew:

thanks for sharing the info tammie ;) i thought that was sweet when it mentioned something about thinking of her mother when she goes through tough times...they must be really really close :)

like gita said, whoever he is, he must be the luckiest guy in the world to have been blessed with such a gorgeous, loving, and humble person.

^this part seems fabricated. :sweatingbullets: or am i wrong??? :phew: that statement sounds like she's greedy for love and attention from her boyfriend, which i don't think she is. the SHK i know isn't that selfish when it comes to love.

nahh I don't think she's being greedy..because I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting him to love only her...

I would want that too...

no problem tammie :D

puwahaha :lol: kaye, I was about to bring this up...when I was watching the MV, I didn't really notice the song (too focused on the pix/images); however, when I heard the "wanna make love part" I was like :blink: lol, then it struck me that it must have been a male fan of hers who made the MV, or perhaps a very enthusiastic female fan??? :w00t:

anyway, to make this post count more, here are some pix :wacko::

135748461.jpg

credit: snoopycat

no no...Kelly is not a guy....she is my friend....she will try to make some more MV...this time focusing on Hyekyo :rolleyes: I will tell her that you gals thought she is a guy. :rolleyes: