Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

To be honest, I don't know any of those ladies up there except SHK! shrug 

Wait, I came across KTH's name through Rain. Isn't she his GF? thinking5

Well, I only have eyes for the most beautiful face in Korea! thumbup No contest! yeahthat

No worries, my dear KYO, Kyonatics will be in full force for the rest of the 6 episodes of dOts! yaysmiles

• Like 3

thanks for the update guys ! its nice to see that SHK updated her IG again thanking the viewers and ask for support to the remaining 6 DoTs episode , well don't worry coz for sure all your fans will always be there for you ! and another great news that SHKs name is never left behind for Top or Most list in terms of Beauty as well as an Actress. Of course she will be always no 1 for us  and just love netizen comments:

1. [+1,081, -375] I personally find Kim Hee Sun and Song Hye Gyo the most legendary
8. [+444, -259] Song Hye Gyo has charm

saw this from weibo, wow another top Chinese actor (is it Du Chun??/) talks about SHK but unfortunately im not familiar with Chinese characters and would just rely on trans tools, hope someone can help us on this coz it looks interesting

the caption 演员杜淳3月23日上海录制金星秀谈到最近入了乔妹的坑,并表示只要我们姜医生站在那里,一个回眸就够了,完全不用演呢

Actor Du Chun March 23 Shanghai Jin Xingxiu Commenting on the recent record (SHK) joe sister into the pit, and Dr. Jiang said that as long we stood there, a look back is enough, no need to play it (thru google trans)

005y8mXejw1f29hhr7k8zj30et0m8tb4.jpg

and he is talking something about DoTs too particularly SHKs scene , it would be nice if we know what he said about it thoughi don't have the video , hope someone can share here!

005y8mXejw1f29hihi2azj31kw3k07qs.jpg

005y8mXejw1f29hi90qejj31kw2dcqda.jpg

• Like 10

Guest RoseS

'Descendants of the Sun' Ratings Keep Soaring

2016/03/25

photo705856.jpg

The ratings of juggernaut KBS series "Descendants of the Sun" hit 30.4 percent on Wednesday according to Nielsen Korea. 

The last time a TV series' ratings surpassed 30 percent was MBC drama "The Sun and teh Moon" in 2012.

photo705855.jpg

The series' accumulated views on China's Iqiyi.com, which exclusively streams the Korean drama, surpassed 4.3 billion on Thursday.

It is so nice of Kyo thanking fans and asking us to support the remaining episodes.

Read that SJK is having Asia fan meetings. He also secures tons of CFs. When MFAS got popular, both actor and actress got benefits from it. Now it is just one-sided. I feel (kinda) sad that Kyo is the least appreciated/benefit from this HIT drama. Even the 2nd leads get magazine covers/interviews and lots of articles about them. Not that Kyo needs extra help to boost her popularity but still ..Don't get me wrong. I like SJK too. It is just that I wanna see Kyo gets the recognition she deserves. For me I like KMY more than YSJ and SHK nails it as KMY. Still hoping that we get to see her promotions for this drama other than HK press conference. 

She was so cute in ep9 :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 8

Coult it be that Song Hye Kyo who doesn't want to do much interview or photoshoot? 

I mean is it because she want to stay low or she just want to interact with her fans by SNS. I also wish she would up date us with how is she doing recently. How long will she taking rest.?What her plan until next year? What will be her next project.  

Your fans really curious about you, so please at least do 1 PS & interview with a magazine.

• Like 6

yes i agree with @suellen88 i think it's Shk who doesnt want to do interviews photo shoot & cf as of now maybe she still wants to rest and enjoy the drama while it's airing. I saw an article posted by Masy that she got a lot of cf offers maybe hye kyo is just being picky in doing cf's because she doesnt want to be called a cf star. Instyle, w korea & elle hongkong magazine are posting pictures of her im sure they want her to be their cover girl. 

• Like 6

@xukii I feel bad about it too. SJK is on the receiving end of most of the popularity since most of the DOTS fans are females, so it's understandable. Most female fans like the lead actor best as I have noticed. But don't worry, I'm pretty sure SHK has a lot of CF and interview offers, she might have just chosen not to do so. There is also a huge increase on her Instagram followers, before DOTS, she had about 500k, she reached 900k last night and it'll be 1 million soon. I hope she'll do interviews soon, perhaps after DOTS. 

• Like 4

i think song hye gyo want to be so private and rest i dont have to complain what other receiving like popularity becoz we all know that she is do famous now a days even she is not doing anything maybe some knetz dont like her but thats only in korea she is famous around the world, come on guys maybe she is the one that dont like to be interviewed or do some commercial she did a lot of commercial already and her endorsement is too famous and expensive so i dont mind what sjk and other cast rcv right now they deserve it and kyo maybe happy for what happening for her co leads becoz she is beautiful with a heart so beat it guys lets continue to support to out queen no matter what happen in the future lets wait and see for her next project she always suprise us and i already accept that some knetz can do bad publicity with some other artist they can create bad rumors about it so lets be by gone be by gones its all in the hand of the Lord and im pretty sure that god always there for her to protect and guide her so cheer up guys lets enjoy the remaining episode of DOTS smile.......:heart:

• Like 3

I think she'll be picky and she doesn't need the promo as much as the other cast members doing interviews.   I mean nothing against them, but they are upcoming celebs and she's a top star of so many years.  The drama speaks for itself right now.  SJK isn't talking much either and is doing other things. They'll talk in due time and when they want to.  I have no doubt about that.   I know the media is clamoring for interviews from her.  

44 minutes ago, crixa said:

@xukii I feel bad about it too. SJK is on the receiving end of most of the popularity since most of the DOTS fans are females, so it's understandable. Most female fans like the lead actor best as I have noticed. But don't worry, I'm pretty sure SHK has a lot of CF and interview offers, she might have just chosen not to do so. There is also a huge increase on her Instagram followers, before DOTS, she had about 500k, she reached 900k last night and it'll be 1 million soon. I hope she'll do interviews soon, perhaps after DOTS. 

Have you read DB comments lately?  MY and SHK are getting a lot of love.  I've seen a lot of other netizens praising her (and her beauty as always)  SJK's character is more flashy, but SHK's is winning a lot of people now with MY, who has taken centered stage in her growth lately. 

And you are right.  There are offers.  She's just not taking it.  Goddess will take her time. :P 

• Like 4

Guest RoseS

U.S. Viewers Give Thumbs Up For ‘Descendants Of The Sun’

By Adrian | March 24, 2016
DO YOU THINK THIS WILL EVER HAPPEN – AN AMERICAN REMAKE OF ‘DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN’?

According to global video streaming site Viki, ‘Descendants of the Sun’ has topped the list of 50 most-searched TV series after four weeks, since it exclusively premiered in the U.S. via the website.

Based on the results of 2,492 reviews, ‘Descendants of the Sun’ overwhelmed all other drama series by achieving  9.7 out of 10 in viewer ratings. The hit drama is aired via Viki with subtitles in 33 different languages, including languages which are contributed by users.

9 + 1 Reasons Why Everyone Needs To Watch ‘Descendants Of The Sun’

In related news, ‘Descendants of the Sun’ will be aired on Japanese cable channel Elsei Gekijou beginning from June.

(Editing from Adrian Cheng)

http://www.hellokpop.com/featured/u-s-viewers-descendants-of-the-sun/

[Yes, having a feeling US will remake DOTS:blink:]

there's no doubt that SHK is just too happy with the way DoTs getting high ratings and fame and I don't think that only SJK is benefitting much attention , SHK have her fair share of limelight too due to this drama. its understandable that SJK got more news coz most of the viewers are female/fangirls who favors more the male lead thus the media frenzy is more on him and I do believe also that aside from SHK its her agency that has something to do about releasing news about her activities and upcoming projects /CF contracts . for sure there a lot of CF/endorsement offers for her and interview /photoshoot and even TV guestings  but I guess she is just too picky and remains low key  by shying away from the limelight. SHK have her own way to surprise her fans with her new project / CFs endorsement/magazine interview /cover lets just be patient  and its more on her agency part to do the rest in highlighting her activities thru the media.  at least for now we have her Instagram  unlike before and im in awe that her followers is nearing the 1M mark!

5ae1cf8bgw1f2a1igp5ejj21pc0yiha5.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1f29z4ia5eij20xc0m842x.jpg6afb0f0cgw1f29z4qf2qvj20xc0m8q59.jpg

more of Dr KMY in episode 10  i just cant understand that some are saying about her "blank face" when acting , she's more on the expression of her eyes and her lips movement and can emote very well depending on the scene situation and viewers are definitely move with her acting style , she can be funny and cute yet she can also pull off very well on sad/crying/heartbreaking scenes

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f29hr3g95uj20zk0k0tbu.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f29hsqarskj20zk0k0diy.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f29ht5z0xxj20zk0k0n09.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f29htt51h1j20zk0k0tbo.jpg

• Like 18

35 minutes ago, melissala said:

Have you read DB comments lately?  MY and SHK are getting a lot of love.  I've seen a lot of other netizens praising her (and her beauty as always)  SJK's character is more flashy, but SHK's is winning a lot of people now with MY, who has taken centered stage in her growth lately. 

And you are right.  There are offers.  She's just not taking it.  Goddess will take her time. :P 

I haven't been to Dramabeans site for a long time since I know DB is the site for SHK's haters. lol but I'm really happy about this. Finally they get to recognise SHK's talent and not give in to blind hatred. I do agree that SHK is killing it with her portrayal as KMY. 

• Like 9

I also think it's good for other supporter actors to shine now, it's not everyday we have a good drama like this and Kyo and SJK are pretty much well known now that i think it's good that other actors get some recognitions as well :D  . I think Kyo don't mind at all and honestly i'm glad for other actors.

SIWD7p.gif

dc

• Like 17