Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

i dunno wat cute is in korean, but pretty is ㅇㅖ쁘다 (yeppuda) :)

If I'm not mistaken, cute in Korean is 궈여워... Hope I didn't spell it wrong, hehe.. :sweatingbullets:

LI, the scrapbook is soooo pretty!!! You've done a great job on it, I bet Hye Kyo will love it. I'm sorry to hear about CTH's scrapbook, but this is the SHK thread, hehe. Although we love CTH, SHK would naturally come before :D.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^ooohhh..so that's what cute is in korean? i dunno about the spelling either hahaha~ :lol:

it's around 9 am in malaysia now!!! (does malaysia have the same time as the philippines? coz im basing it from there :sweatingbullets: )

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! they're gonna be meeting shk IN PERSON soon!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest p_ballereena

If I'm not mistaken, cute in Korean is 궈여워... Hope I didn't spell it wrong, hehe.. :sweatingbullets:

LI, the scrapbook is soooo pretty!!! You've done a great job on it, I bet Hye Kyo will love it. I'm sorry to hear about CTH's scrapbook, but this is the SHK thread, hehe. Although we love CTH, SHK would naturally come before :D.

It's close...the actual spelling is 귀여워. It's a 구+ㅣ= 귀, rather than 구 + ㅓ. Small difference that if you blink you'll miss it. :D

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Skylar, don't mind what I said. I never said there is any harm in Paulette( I don't know if I could call her that, if not sorry) writing that but it gives fans hope. Their bubbles might burst if SHK or Bi dated or married different people. A lot of female fans have hostility toward other Asian actresses who are linked with Bi if they are not SHG. That is scary.

Wow... I didn't know Bi fans did that. I love the Bi-Kyo pairing but I can accept them acting or being with others. I liked the pairing in IJUKSA w/ Bi and Shin Mina, but my number one would always be Bi-Kyo :D , like SSH-Kyo is for you. I personally don't mind when fans want certain celebs to be together, just as long as they don't force that on others and calling them names for not agreeing w/ them, but everyone here is so nice I don't think we'll have that problem.

To crazili and soutsada: Wow... you guys did a great job on their gifts! I'm sure they'll smile from ear to ear when they receive it! Can't wait until this forum explodes w/ pictures of them together!

Guest sweet_treats1812

^i believe so :lol:

but i havent seen her act yet so~ il reserve judgment..as for her looks..well..u all know im biased toward a certain glowing actress :lol: (i wudnt be here if i wasnt, now wud i? :P )

I don't see how pairing them up in your fantasy world would actually bring the two together in real life for hopeful fans. Also don't mind my opinion, since I am not a BiKyo person. :phew: Only Bi and SHK know who they want to date and it's not up to the fans to become matchmakers. We should be happy for them with whoever they choose as their life partner. I am a camper of SSH just like Soutsada but I don't push them together in made up stories or observations. If SHK and Bi really become a couple, then I would be happy for them even though I don't like the pairing that much. But I don't think fans should concoct up fantasy stories of them together when those stories are untrue. This is just solely my opinion and I mean no offense.

I don't see any concoct up stories in there at all. All I can see is harmless observations to have fun :D Paulette has said not to take anything she wrote there seriously.

For me personally, I read Pau's blog and had fun & laughs, but does it give me additional hope etc......ermmm no. I think people are not that easily affected.

Too bad about the crazy Bi-Kyo shippers whom you have met on the the other forums, but please don't let the "drop of ink ruin the whole jar of milk" for you ^^ Most Bi-Kyo shippers I've met will be happy whomever both end up with, we just want them to be happy.

I can't wait to hear the report what SHG's reaction when she receive the scrapbook tonight :w00t: Has she arrived in Malaysia yet?

hi everyone!

i'm at a cybercafe right now..frantically trying to find the messages for CTH.i'm afraid my book will be NOWHERE near Li's beautiful work..sorry CTH's fans..but considering the very,very imited time time i have..and this cybercafe is quite away from my house..arghhh i'll be lucky enough if i'm able to complete it!! :wacko: i'm afraid it's going to be a very simple,random work..oh well..at least i'll get the messages across right? :(

ok..no time for more..wish me all the best..cant wait to meet SHK..and Li!! :D

Guest dangdut_asik

I don't see how pairing them up in your fantasy world would actually bring the two together in real life for hopeful fans. Also don't mind my opinion, since I am not a BiKyo person. :phew: Only Bi and SHK know who they want to date and it's not up to the fans to become matchmakers. We should be happy for them with whoever they choose as their life partner. I am a camper of SSH just like Soutsada but I don't push them together in made up stories or observations. If SHK and Bi really become a couple, then I would be happy for them even though I don't like the pairing that much. But I don't think fans should concoct up fantasy stories of them together when those stories are untrue. This is just solely my opinion and I mean no offense.

I'm also a Bikyo dreamer... but if Bi and SHG dated other people.. I'd be happy for them. Paulette's blog of them is made for entertainment and it's not to be taken seriously... I go there regularly and always enjoy reading what she writes.. there's NO "made up stories" it's all just pure fun observations. For "made up stories" there's a fanfic section in soompi. Besides.. she doesn't always talk about them.. there's other interesting stuff going on in her life as well. She can write whatever da hell she wants it's her blog .. people can choose to read it or not. did she force people to go to her blog? no. and I think she made a clear disclaimer that her post was aimed for the Bikyo dreamers.. the antis shouldn't even bother and waste their time in her blog :rolleyes::phew:

I don't see any concoct up stories in there at all. All I can see is harmless observations to have fun :D Paulette has said not to take anything she wrote there seriously.

For me personally, I read Pau's blog and had fun & laughs, but does it give me additional hope etc......ermmm no. I think people are not that easily affected.

Too bad about the crazy Bi-Kyo shippers whom you have met on the the other forums, but please don't let the "drop of ink ruin the whole jar of milk" for you ^^ Most Bi-Kyo shippers I've met will be happy whomever both end up with, we just want them to be happy.

I can't wait to hear the report what SHG's reaction when she receive the scrapbook tonight :w00t: Has she arrived in Malaysia yet?

hahaha naoise.. I see u here too ;) eh bow gue bete banget sama tu anak gue rasa loe tahu lah siapa yang gue omongin... kalo kasih komen gak pernah bagus gemes banget deh

the scrapbook was really nice!!!! can't wait to hear the report guys ;)

Skylar, don't mind what I said. I never said there is any harm in Paulette( I don't know if I could call her that, if not sorry) writing that but it gives fans hope. Their bubbles might burst if SHK or Bi dated or married different people. A lot of female fans have hostility toward other Asian actresses who are linked with Bi if they are not SHG. That is scary.

I didn't care about the other actresses who worked with Bi... he was linked with GHJ (the girl in sangdoo) wayyyy before the whole Bi-kYO thing started... even when he had that hot kissing scene with SMA in IJUKSA.. I only had a heart attack hehehe but I didn't hate SMA because of that.. I just thought she was extremely lucky and she looked good with Bi in that drama.

if u wanna talk about crazy.. take a look at DBSK fans... when Yunho did a Banjun drama with Bin.. they were suppose to have a kissing scene as part of the script but fans got so jealous of the idea that they sent text messages to Bin threatening her that if she kissed Yunho.. the fans are gonna hurt her. Bin got so scared that she pleaded with the director to cut out the kissing scene. There was even a news article about that incident. Now that's what I call scary.

hmm..found out Li had emailed me a list of CTH's messages..thank god... :phew:

anyone else wants to add their msg for CTH? a few more would be nice..'ll still be here for the next 10 mins.palli if anyone wants to do so :D

still cant believe i'm meeting SHK today! :w00t::wub:

hahaha naoise.. I see u here too eh bow gue bete banget sama tu anak gue rasa loe tahu lah siapa yang gue omongin... kalo kasih komen gak pernah bagus gemes banget deh

the scrapbook was really nice!!!! can't wait to hear the report guys

Gue malaysian malay ..so i agree with your sentiments(kinda) diah...gue setuju banget sama kamu(huhu pardon my weak attempt).."kalo kasih komen gak pernah bagus gemes banget deh "..

Will try my best to capture and remember every details about what goes on later..arghh...so nervous+excited!hopefully all of us Soompiers who'll be there can bring u guys good reports..

Guest sweet_treats1812

hi everyone!

i'm at a cybercafe right now..frantically trying to find the messages for CTH.i'm afraid my book will be NOWHERE near Li's beautiful work..sorry CTH's fans..but considering the very,very imited time time i have..and this cybercafe is quite away from my house..arghhh i'll be lucky enough if i'm able to complete it!! :wacko: i'm afraid it's going to be a very simple,random work..oh well..at least i'll get the messages across right? :(

ok..no time for more..wish me all the best..cant wait to meet SHK..and Li!! :D

anem! have a great time at the party!!! whoa..ur gonna meet a fellow soompier too! how cool is that? :lol:

gaaah! im so jealous of u! remember how u were raving about me meeting bi (and im not even a fan?!) now ur gonna be meeting shk and I AM A FAN OF HER!!! :tears::tears::tears: talk about weird twists of fate...hahaha~ still...have a great great time ok??? and flood this thread with photos and essays of ur experience..we're gonna be looking forward to it!!!

Guest dangdut_asik

hmm..found out Li had emailed me a list of CTH's messages..thank god... :phew:

anyone else wants to add their msg for CTH? a few more would be nice..'ll still be here for the next 10 mins.palli if anyone wants to do so :D

still cant believe i'm meeting SHK today! :w00t::wub:

Gue malaysian malay ..so i agree with your sentiments(kinda) diah...gue setuju banget sama kamu(huhu pardon my weak attempt).."kalo kasih komen gak pernah bagus gemes banget deh "..

Will try my best to capture and remember every details about what goes on later..arghh...so nervous+excited!hopefully all of us Soompiers who'll be there can bring u guys good reports..

hahaha... u understand :P I'd always assume that some malaysian don't understand us Indos for our slang in bahasa hahaha but that was a pretty good attempt ;)

anywayz, I'm sooo jealous that u are gonna meet SHG soon!!! hope you have a GREAT time!! can't wait to hear your report.. sooo excited for u guys :w00t::w00t::w00t:

anem! have a great time at the party!!! whoa..ur gonna meet a fellow soompier too! how cool is that? :lol:

gaaah! im so jealous of u! remember how u were raving about me meeting bi (and im not even a fan?!) now ur gonna be meeting shk and I AM A FAN OF HER!!! :tears::tears::tears: talk about weird twists of fate...hahaha~ still...have a great great time ok??? and flood this thread with photos and essays of ur experience..we're gonna be looking forward to it!!!

candy!!omg this is a weird twist of fate!you know what..nvm..i believe in my heart that one day i'll meet my Bi..and you'll met SHK!!! :D one day we'll get it right!i'll give SHK love from you Candy,dont worry..(i'm thinking of saying "i love you" in Malay,English,Korean,Tagalog,or whatever language that comes to mind..thats is if i have the chance,and if i dont get tongue-tied<-- this is MOST likely..haha)please pray that i wont make a fool of myself in front of her.. cuz i'm kinda klutzy..:lol:

Guest rainz*gurl

thanks thanks thanks everybodi here!! esp li!! hehe u knoe y... :)

off to get ready... its onli 2 hours more to go... got to go... aja aja!!!!

hahaha... u understand :P I'd always assume that some malaysian don't understand us Indos for our slang in bahasa hahaha but that was a pretty good attempt ;)

anywayz, I'm sooo jealous that u are gonna meet SHG soon!!! hope you have a GREAT time!! can't wait to hear your report.. sooo excited for u guys :w00t::w00t::w00t:

iyaa..tentu aja bisa ngerti bahasa Indonesia..akar kita sama bukan..Nusantara :D (jujurnya gue banyak nonton movie Indo,drama serta dengar musiknya :lol: ternyata udah beri kesan kepada gue!)you'd be surprised at how many malaysians understands bah. indonesia nowadays

thanks Diah..aww..dont be jealous..one day you'll get to meet her too..i hope all of us here will get a chance to see her in person one day *fingers crossed* :)

ok girls..i'm outta here too..wish us luck!

Guest sweet_treats1812

candy!!omg this is a weird twist of fate!you know what..nvm..i believe in my heart that one day i'll meet my Bi..and you'll met SHK!!! :D one day we'll get it right!i'll give SHK love from you Candy,dont worry..(i'm thinking of saying "i love you" in Malay,English,Korean,Tagalog,or whatever language that comes to mind..thats is if i have the chance,and if i dont get tongue-tied<-- this is MOST likely..haha)please pray that i wont make a fool of myself in front of her.. cuz i'm kinda klutzy..:lol:

bwahahaha! scream ur heart out anem! :lol::lol::lol:

i hope u do get to meet bi and i do get to meet shk..but im still so so so excited and so happy for u guys!!!

weeeeeeee! are u dressed yet??? everything ready? camera, batteries, everything???

GOOD LUCK!!!

we'll be on standby for reports..hahahaha!