Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

rubylia, my pleasure...... thanks for the TGM MV link, the song is nice   :)

wbhkis, not sure....... but I would love to think that Kyo started the trend   8->

jolie, looking at her portfolio, I would say that I'm surprised if Kyo do a drama next year .... kunde, she did say she wants to do a romcom, don't think she'll do it when she's 40 ? :-B

We miss her too....... wondering where is she now....... is she back in Korea ?   :-?

this lady really super ninja..... chencha !  :ar!

je2_zps84073b6f.jpg 

dc

hyekyo yaa! where are you?? we miss u very much..
by the way.. Yang hyun suk ( chief executive officer of YG Entertainment) said recently "i like cute and small women. Exactly like the style of actress Song hye kyo". the reporter asked him about comparing song hye kyo with his wife, lee eun ju "my wife likes song hye kyo too, she doesn´t get jealous if i say that i like song hye kyo." LOL (in the future,, i want a husband who likes kyo too, hehe)
ohh.. kyo likes big bang and big bang is from yg,, i think the ceo is really happy with this!,, maybe kyo has already the autographed cd..;))kyoyy_zps67c8699c.pngkyo is like saying.."yes i know i'm cute!"
thanks everyone for the updates!
credit: DC

^msbae77, me too. Miss her a lot.

putriN, this year is a busy year for Kyo with 2 movies out and i too, wish to see her in a drama as the next project but my ultimate wish is still seeing her happily married...aigooo, my neck is almost broken waiting for her.

gnsb.jpg
dc

Have a nice day dearies :D

Hello everyone,i chance upon Hye Kyo's interview today.Here's an excerpt to her short interview for a magazine while she's in Singapore for Chanel's exhibition:
Spill..what's Karl Lagerfeld like?
Incredibly friendly and good.Working with him will always be a happy memory for me.
On your day off you...
Throw dinner parties!Having friends for home cooked meal (complete with wine..of course) is something i love.
The sexiest trait in a man is...
Humour.What's sexier than a man who  knows how to laugh at himself?Plus, a witty man is definitely an intelligent man.
Who's your celebrity girl crush?
I love Natalie Portman.As an actress,i'm so inspired by her.She's always challenging herself with different roles and i admire that-it's really brave.
If you had to live in one place for the rest of your life,it would be...
Paris or New York-i can't choose! they're exciting and something about them is very romantic to me.

source: Her World magazine.

^khxy, so happy to see you dearie...... please don't mia for too long :\">

thanks for sharing Kyo's interview...... so please to hear that she invites friends for homecooked meal, seems that cooking is still one of her hobbies...... doesn't change much, still the same NY, Paris and Natalie Portman......  when she said Humour, I can only relate to one person   ;))

shanda, wow wow to that latest J.Estina pic...... incredibly sexy look  =P~

nino, kim....... for that awards.......  another wanpan status in the making  :D

yes kim, we've been saying that endlessly....... she's not getting any younger.....   ;;)

I think she may slow down a lil after MPL filming...... probably just wanting to be busy with only promoting the two movies.

where's the end of her beautifulness :x :x

fyps.jpg  

chf9.jpg

dc

edit : hihello hyewon74, welcome to Kyo's thread....... yes, we can't wait for MPL too...... hope to see you more often  :)  :)

Guest hyewon74

I'm an avid fan of the lovely SHK looking forward to her 2 upcoming movies.  More excited for My palpitating life!  love the chemistry of KDW and SHK and this time in a full length movie, what could be better than that!   I will be very happy to witness soon SHK getting married and have a family, as said she is not getting any younger.  a lot of us are rooting for this to happened soon and hopefully she choose the right man for her.  All we could pray for is he find that someone who deserves he love.  Thanks for all the updates.  Looking forward to great news to come.

Guest deaborj

>Advance Happy Birthday Ms Shanda (in a week's time right?) ...<:-P My wish is for your loving husband to give you either a trip to Paris or New York (as Kyo find these places romantic :x) or a pair of J. Estina Purina Tiara earrings (just what Kyo is wearing)...for me you deserve these gifts for all the lovely updates and translations you give to us Kyonatics.

> Hmmmm, she finds HUMOUR as the sexiest trait in a man....i thought it's DIMPLES.....hehehe, it's just me chinggus  :)>-  :\">  ;)

> Oh yes, all of us are waiting indeed for that day the big news will be announced (hopefully not by Dispatch)...For me, i'd like her to marry soon as I want to see many little mini me's of Kyo and her husband. The earth is in need of naturally beautiful people....Kyo need to save OUR family from extinction. hehehe sorry for feeling beautiful chinggus.

welocme to the new members of this thread,

So nice seeing familiar and new faces! Hope everyone is doing well, and staying warm. Wonder where our girl is now? I have  a feeling she is back in Korea and preparing for My Palpitating Life. Glad she was able to get some rest and have fun in the States.
Me too, Kim, my neck hurts waiting for Kyo to get married, lol. I believe it was during the press interviews for Today, she mentioned that her mom wants her to hurry up and get married, so we are not the only ones who have the great wish for her. I am sure it is going to happen sooner than later...as always with Kyo, we just have to be patient and the news will come to us when we least expect it!
PutriN, Yep, Kyo is very consistent in her love for New York, Paris, cooking Korean food, and Natalie Portman. Remember she also loves the actress Kate Winslet, too...not only does she admire her acting, but she also likes her 'fuller' body shape :) Natalie Portman is also married and has a 2 year old son. oh, and her husband is the new director of the Paris Opera Ballet, so the family will be moving to Paris this year. LOL, maybe I am also a Natalie fan. But seriously, I find a lot of similarities between Kyo and Natalie. Natalie, like Kyo, is also known to be quite intelligent, naturally pretty, simple, and unphased by fame.
deaborj, hehe, it never fails, you always keep us laughing and smiling. Thanks for the early birthday wishes! It's been years since I visited Paris so a trip back would be lovely!! J. Estina also has a location in New York. Maybe Kyo will make an appearance there??? :)

@songhyegyonet yeah, i want her to get married too, i agree with you all! She needs the man to comfort her in life, i hope she will get the best for completing the missing part of her life. Oh i miss her so bad...

She likes natalie portman, i love natalie portman too, she's totally genious in black swan which also her hubby benjamin millepied starred in. She acts 200% and she is hardworker as hyekyo too. About kate winslet, yeah she's so brave in every role especially in "the reader",and curvier. Well hye kyo needs to gain some weight.

I hope she keeps healthy and happy,and get married XD

wow...at long last,after more than 5 yrs. since I joined soompi forums,am now getting close to 100 posts. :) Proud to say 99% of my posts were on this thread :) while 1% in hyekyo's movie/drama thread. :) :) I swear SHK should be called the *goddess/queen* of K'entertainment. :) Love her so much! :)6cr8.jpg

Guest hyewon74

I love SHK very much not just because she is very beautiful but most of all because of her personality .  She is independent and seems to be a very respectful person as she well loved by her peers.

I also wish for her to settle down soon.  I hope she will end up with a man that is a match for her and live happily ever after and have long lasting family life.

I'm so excited to hear more news of her upcoming film My Palpitating Life with KDW.  

KDW could be a very potential prince charming for her.  It would be a match made in heaven.

All the best to SHK and all of us her followers.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Show Luo (Taiwan singer) - Idols of Asia [ENG SUB]

start from min 31.00who would Show Luo want to a have a kissing scene with? 
the choices are snsd tiffany, song hye kyo and angelababy and he chose song hye kyo ;))" i really like her, i've said this before.  I think she's super hot"