Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

khxy said: Tiny bit news for The Crossing
Huang Xiao Ming just joined the production early this month and started his filming with Hye Kyo.
A weibo tweet from one actor :
"Being able to take part in Director Woo's movie is my honour eventhough i only have 2-3 short scenes,but i'm contented.He is a hands- on Director and very professional.Really admire him,learn from him.I take this chance to promote this movie with star studded casts such as Huang Xiao Ming, Song Hye Kyo, Jiang Qin Qin etc.It's expected to make its premiere at the end of the year,please look forward to it! Sorry there's no photos due to secrecy"
source:baidu

I'm sorry, I don't have anything to share :( BUT, I am so happy to hear that filming is going smoothly and wow, what speedy timing! Can't wait to see a glimpse of Kyo from the movie. She is always finding new ways to challenge herself and I have no doubt, this movie will take her to another level as well. Thanks for the updates and I look forward to hearing/reading more :D

http://ent.ifeng.com/movie/news/mainland/detail_2013_08/07/28367757_0.shtml
The above article mentions the storyline of The Crossing that leaks through one website.
" Just before the war started, Guomintang army chief (Lei Jue Min) sent his wife (Zhou Yun Fen aka Hye Kyo) to Taiwan but he himself died in the battlefield.Zhou Yun Fen waited for her husband everyday only to receive the news of his death.Zhou Yun Fen end up living the rest of her life for her husband alone."
Just read for fun okay, because Hye Kyo can't live the rest of her life alone(a big nooo) especially when Director Woo has said that all 3 pairs will have a happy ending.
source:baidu&ifeng

Song Hye Kyo 13 Years Ago, Music Bank MC Days

nmba.jpg

A video of Song Hye Kyo from 13 years ago is a hot topic.

On a recent online community forum, a video along with the title ‘Song Hye Kyo’s days as a Music Bank MC’ was uploaded.

The unveiled video showcased actress Song Hye Kyo and comedian Lee Hwi Jae as MCs for the KBS music program Music Bank from 13 years ago.

Admiration is expected to pour automatically for her prim hair in pigtails and immaculate skin. Furthermore, she is attracting attention by showing off a fresh bubbly charm and girlish appearance through the tube top dress she is wearing.

Netizens responded by making such comments as “Song Hye Kyo is truly so cute,” “Her beauty remains the same as before,” “Out of all the actresses in our country, Song Hye Kyo is the most beautiful,” “She also makes good progress,” and “Wow. I am thinking back to that time. Indeed, a lot of time has passed.”

In the meantime, The Grandmasters, starring Song Hye Kyo, is expected to be released this upcoming August 22nd.

e9a5.jpg

Source: FNN News, Naver.
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

The Reporters record the rare pictures of Tai ping lun's filming. Takeshi is on the set and Mr John Woo is directing him.

Here is the video: http://tv.sohu.com/20130808/n383647709.shtml
Youtube link:

cre to Chinese entertainment
Some SCs:

John Woo & Takeshi
iuE5kkIi9075Y.png
Takeshi:
ibhw7i7wNAFxHy.png
ikbPXFMlTnDMI.png

A News item: Takeshi Kaneshiro appeared "Peace Round" studio pro John Woo guidance
iGYfljDZgm0kF.png
http://pic.yule.sohu.com/group-466996.shtml#0

Mr. John Woo
iHPaqm1mlI2DN.png
ibmH8Z9ZHXLgZZ.png

via weibo

PS: Long time no see, my dear SHKyoers, just I'm busy with my work :x Thanks for all awsome updates :x

Should I be sure she is Song Hye Kyo? Yeah! It's seem her hair is made longer.

ipkLTvDOrgRVa.jpg

Reminds me of this pic :x :x
ibfRgWKbXKMdKJ.JPG

weibo

Edit:
@shey248 dearie: He he, I know this pics will cause arguments. Here is source of the pic: http://photo.weibo.com/2513574850/talbum/detail/photo_id/3607877774485142. I saw it so many time and more and more sure about it. If I don't post it, I will feel uncomfortable :)
I tweeted to Ms. Park to ask her :D

Guest shey428

Is that her? It seems that the ears are different? Or i am not used to her with her hair pulled against her ears..

freshspring, she's def not Kyo dearie...she's a chinese actor whom claimed to look alike Kyo.....which i disagree :P .

Thanks for all the pics and video dear...the more i look at Takeshi, the more i like him and i also like HXM.. what to do? ..and Kyo in The crossing will be alone in the end....oh, NO WAY .