Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

no school Fridays ;)

here are two pics conveniently still in my PC :D

92yd.jpg

pjc177iy.jpg

he was younger back in hotelier and much hotter onscreen :sweatingbullets:

He is so hot and manly, better than that old guy SHG's character liked. I think he liked SHG but she didn't like him back in Hotelier. What a waste of such a hottie.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

omg! I see Park Jung Chul!! My hubby!! lol well.. one of my hubbies.. :P

anyways, I just skimmed the last 10 pages that I missed lol

and I'll fill this out too haha

your name: Jamie

soompi s/n: mzz_booo

nationality: Chinese

fav SHK drama: Full House

future role: a strong.. female.. sorta role. Like a Feminist

personal message: Song Hye Kyo Aja Aja Fighting! ^__^

Top 3 reasons why i like SHK:

1) great actress

2) sweet personality

3) her dramas ^__^

He is so hot and manly, better than that old guy SHG's character liked. I think he liked SHG but she didn't like him back in Hotelier. What a waste of such a hottie.

ugh :crazy: ...W O R D -_-

I got sad!! I really thought (shg) was going to fall for him at the end :(

i know...he liked her so much and was so caring and adorable :wub:

omg! I see Park Jung Chul!! My hubby!! lol well.. one of my hubbies.. :P

:lol::P

my turn!!

your name: GITA

soompi s/n: GitaKawaii (my old one was XxRyoChanxX)

nationality: Indonesian

fav SHK drama: Autumn in my heart and Full House

future role: a strong woman, tomboy, likes to get into trouble, good at fighting, rebel , sensitive inside

personal message: Song Hye Kyo ur sooo GORGEOUS!!

Top 3 reasons why i like SHK:

1) awesome ACTRESS

2) GORGEOUS

3) her personality

Guest soutsada7

^bwahahaha~ ur so funny Miss Bouakham! :lol:

i see, i see...thanks for the info tammie! i guess il jst watch all in then since it seems to be getting better reviews than hotelier :lol:

anyways~ this is o/t agen, but soutsada, jst wanna ask..are there links for direct dl to ISWAK? if there arent, i can always use cb though..jst wondering if there were ;)

yeah, there is a place with direct dl links for ISWAK...I'll PM you the link.

enjoy, cause I sure did enjoy it :D

after this, maybe you can give Frog Prince a try, since it's as good as ISWAK imo ;)

Guest charles0702

hey everyone.. how's everything going.. waves at everyone.. :D does anyone know how many messages have been collected for shg.. i hope it's alot.. i read the messages that everyone left her and they are sooooo sweet.. i hope she gets to read them and realize that she has a big fan base......

hey i forgot.. soustada, here is the pix that you wanted to see about the guy who put his head on wonbin's body.. credits to his website.. i forgot where i got it.. anyways, i think it is adorable..see girls, she does have guy fans.. j/k.. hope i post it right cause this will be the first time i posted pix..

untitled.jpg

She does have male fans but they don't express their love for her as much as you girls do. :) I know of a guy from some other forum who is so in love with SHG and wants to marry her. He needs to stop dreaming.

Guest charles0702

hey everyone.. you guys know what i just noticed.. shk has alot fans based here in the U.S. maybe one of us should try to find a way to contact her people and request that shk come to america for a meet and greet with her american fans cause she sure does have alot.. if that does happen, all of she get together and meet her.. maybe it's just wishful thinking but it's never impossible*** :D

kaye, i stayed up all last night to watch autumn in my heart because of the beautiful pix you posted of the cast.. boy, do i sure miss the three of them... i couldn't believe that i saw this drama a gazillion times and it still makes me cry every time.. :tears: shk was so good in this tearjerker

Guest charles0702

when is song hye gyo going back to korea??

-------------------

OMG!! I ownn this page !!! wohooo

hey miss G.. how many pages are you gonna own.. :P i have been in the wonbin thread and you own the last 2 pages.. what do you think of my wishful thinking... do you think she will ever come to the states.. by the way, my name is tammie :D

Guest charles0702

tammie, that is such a hilarious picture :lol:

Gita, BlissX is a guy...haven't seen him for a while though :unsure:

thanx miss b.. i just noticed that you are just like me..you are in and out of this thread but it is still my favorite thread.. i switch back and forth from here to the goong thread. i try to come in here every other minutes just to see the posts.. :D

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

^ Hotelier sucks in my opinion. I watched if for the reason that I thought SHG would pair up with BYJ but in fact, her role was only a supporting actress. Song Yun Ah was the lead and I didn't really like that idea. In addition, the director made SHG become a pair with this old, ugly guy so I thought that killed the series.

I totally agree! The lead actress was so annoying and not so pleasing to the eyes... sorry to her fans. I wanted SHK to end up w/ the young guy, but she ended up w/ the old dude! WTH?! What a waste... Anyways, you guys are so fast! The thread jumped 6 pages in one day! OMG! Anyways, fans in BKK are so lucky! Bi and SHK in the same place! OMG! Wah... please share lots of pictures!

hey everyone.. how's everything going.. waves at everyone.. :D does anyone know how many messages have been collected for shg.. i hope it's alot.. i read the messages that everyone left her and they are sooooo sweet.. i hope she gets to read them and realize that she has a big fan base......

hey i forgot.. soustada, here is the pix that you wanted to see about the guy who put his head on wonbin's body.. credits to his website.. i forgot where i got it.. anyways, i think it is adorable..see girls, she does have guy fans.. j/k.. hope i post it right cause this will be the first time i posted pix..

untitled.jpg

Hahahaha.... that's pretty good photoshopping! If only he could put that to good use... like make SHK wallpapers.

Guest soutsada7

untitled.jpg

lol, tammie this made my day...I was laughing my butt off and I had this silly smile on my face the whole time...thanks for sharing and you did a wonderful job posting the image ;)

She does have male fans but they don't express their love for her as much as you girls do. :) I know of a guy from some other forum who is so in love with SHG and wants to marry her. He needs to stop dreaming.

:lol: yeah, I do know of many guys (in life and from other forums) who are going gaga over SHG, but their way of showing their appreciation is much more subtle than us girls...you got that right and straight ;)

hey everyone.. you guys know what i just noticed.. shk has alot fans based here in the U.S. maybe one of us should try to find a way to contact her people and request that shk come to america for a meet and greet with her american fans cause she sure does have alot.. if that does happen, all of she get together and meet her.. maybe it's just wishful thinking but it's never impossible*** :D

kaye, i stayed up all last night to watch autumn in my heart because of the beautiful pix you posted of the cast.. boy, do i sure miss the three of them... i couldn't believe that i saw this drama a gazillion times and it still makes me cry every time.. :tears: shk was so good in this tearjerker

I miss AIMH too (lol, for someone who doesn't like sad dramas this is a major exception :sweatingbullets:)...you know what? having SHG come to America b/c of her huge fanbase here is a brilliant idea, but who do we contact though? :unsure:

when is song hye gyo going back to korea??

-------------------

OMG!! I ownn this page !!! wohooo

Happy%20Face%20colour%20BOLD.JPG

wahh, that is such an adooooorable smile...you sure do own a page with such a flair Gita ;)